Xbox live service?

Discus and support Xbox live service? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, are having some problems with my xbox one x, it wont start up with the normal screen. For several days it has been starting up with black screen,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Hugoianer, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Hugoianer
    Hugoianer Guest

Xbox live service?

Hi, are having some problems with my xbox one x, it wont start up with the normal screen. For several days it has been starting up with black screen, for the, after about a minut, changing to the screen attached. It is in danish and says something
    like: try again a little later, apparently our service isnt functioning correct, check status on support. Xbox.

But in there there is nothing rapported to be wrong?

A's started, it has been like this for days and a day before that it kept logging me out, dont know if that is a tell on something.

Hope some one can help me out here Xbox live service? :)

Regards Bo

:)

Hugoianer, Apr 17, 2019
  2. xbox360italy Win User

Xbox Updated Itself Dashboard Changed Xbox Live Not Connecting

3. SirSuperKnight Win User

Can't connect to Xbox live?!?

4. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

iphone wireless hotspot not working with Xbox one

5. Cheezy3 Win User

Xbox live

Is there two types of xbox live like xbox live gold and regular xbox live
  6. Bulletkoalo Win User

Disconnected from live when I sign in.

MaxBox99 in order to connect to Xbox live you need an Xbox live profile, you cannot connect to Xbox live without having an valid Xbox live account.
Thema:

Xbox live service?

1. Xbox live service? - Similar Threads - live service

2. Game Pass Ultimate paid but no access to the Xbox Live services

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate paid but no access to the Xbox Live services: Hi, Since yesterday I'm unable to use the Xbox live services, while I have the Xbox game pass Ultimate. I checked the payment. The amount is withdrawn from my account, it mentions Microsoft...
  3. Better Xbox live (Family) Sharing, and Microsoft Service going down

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Better Xbox live (Family) Sharing, and Microsoft Service going down: I am a father of three wanting to ask Microsoft to release there grip on how many Xbox's I can share with. I have been a video game player since Atari 2600, and an Xbox live member since 2002. I...
  4. Xbox Live Service Outage(s)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Service Outage(s): Hi, I just wanted everyone to know that this isn't the first, but the second outage this month. People work hard and pay actual money for services that aren't being unconditionally provided. It's...
  5. 0x87DD004 Xbox Live Core Services

in XBoX on Consoles
    0x87DD004 Xbox Live Core Services: Kinda crazy that I haven't been able to access anything on my xbox because I can't sign-in... For 8 hours. Can this be fixed? I'd like to shoot [Mod Removed]! tonight at some point. Thanks much....
  6. I have two days that I can not connect to Xbox Live, the truth is that the service is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have two days that I can not connect to Xbox Live, the truth is that the service is...: I have two days that I can not connect to Xbox Live, the truth is that the service is failing a lot before I didn't have much trouble today I don't know what's happening...
  7. Xbox Live cores Service

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Live cores Service: I am having an issue with Xbox Live Core so i cannot sign in to my Xbox account and cannot access to my games. So what am I going to do with it? 0937c1dd-3f02-4592-bfe7-3da8e286eb6b
  8. Cant use Xbox Live services.

in XboX Insiders
    Cant use Xbox Live services.: Not sure exactly whats going on but apparently im part of an xbox insiders program and I now cant use my Xbox live services. I have Game pass ultimate and can download games but game pass but I...
  9. Limited Xbox Live Core Services!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Limited Xbox Live Core Services!: Yesterday, August 29 2019, the Xbox Core was down for several hours. Today it want down again! Besides the thousands I’ve spent on games, plus monthly subscriptions, and game passes, I should be...
  10. Xbox Live service is back up...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live service is back up...: Why am I still having problems with the update even after being signed in? Error code: 0x8B10000B 0x00000000 0x00000204 submitted by /u/10Fudges [link] [comments]