Xbox live service?

Discus and support Xbox live service? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, are having some problems with my xbox one x, it wont start up with the normal screen. For several days it has been starting up with black screen,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Hugoianer, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Hugoianer
    Hugoianer Guest

Xbox live service?

Hi, are having some problems with my xbox one x, it wont start up with the normal screen. For several days it has been starting up with black screen, for the, after about a minut, changing to the screen attached. It is in danish and says something
    like: try again a little later, apparently our service isnt functioning correct, check status on support. Xbox.

But in there there is nothing rapported to be wrong?

A's started, it has been like this for days and a day before that it kept logging me out, dont know if that is a tell on something.

Hope some one can help me out here Xbox live service? :)

Regards Bo

:)

Hugoianer, Apr 17, 2019
  2. xbox360italy Win User

Xbox Updated Itself Dashboard Changed Xbox Live Not Connecting

3. SirSuperKnight Win User

Can't connect to Xbox live?!?

4. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

iphone wireless hotspot not working with Xbox one

5. Cheezy3 Win User

Xbox live

Is there two types of xbox live like xbox live gold and regular xbox live
  6. Bulletkoalo Win User

Disconnected from live when I sign in.

MaxBox99 in order to connect to Xbox live you need an Xbox live profile, you cannot connect to Xbox live without having an valid Xbox live account.
Thema:

Xbox live service?

1. Xbox live service? - Similar Threads - live service

2. MS Jigsaw and Xbox Live Service

in XBoX on Windows
    MS Jigsaw and Xbox Live Service: How do I fix the following error? I started MS Jigsaw and it went through it's normal initializing and loading and signing into Xbox Live Service. And that is when this error occurred. (I know the...
  3. Service alert on live status

in XBoX on Consoles
    Service alert on live status: New profile new gold membership, xbox360. installed a new network modem and router.. but have a service alert and game just buffers on start up loading. Hard drive/cloud setup.... have jumped...
  4. serviço porco live gold[Trnslation-live gold pig service]

in XBoX Accessibility
    serviço porco live gold[Trnslation-live gold pig service]: comprei uma live gold hoje de 12 meses quando fui resgatar foi tudo de boa na hora que olho ja terminava no mes 5 e tava como gamepass ultimate sendo que no resgate essa porcaria de console nao...
  5. x60 Service alert for xBox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    x60 Service alert for xBox Live: Fired up my original x360 after a number of years. Did several updates. Reactivated an xBox Live account (Gold). Im an Xfinity user so I enabled all of the xBox Port Forwards, i can connect to app...
  6. Déconnecter le service xbox live du pc.[Translation-Disconnect the live xbox service from...

in XBoX on Windows
    Déconnecter le service xbox live du pc.[Translation-Disconnect the live xbox service from...: Parlons peu mais parlons bien: je n'ai pas de xbox, je n'en ai jamais eu et je peux avancer sans trop de risques que je n'en aurais jamais. Ceci étant dit, il y a, sur le pc que j'ai acheté ( qui...
  7. Im missing xbox live services

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im missing xbox live services: Hey, im missing 2 of the xbox live services ive tried to do that .reg download thing but it just says that im not allowed to because you dont have that high permission ext and i dont want to reset...
  8. xbox live not wokring for days on 360 no service alerts plse help

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live not wokring for days on 360 no service alerts plse help: As of yesterday 1130am Tucson AZ I have not been able to connect to live on my 360. Microsoft web sight doesn't say anything about a service alert but my xbox 360 does. My friend has an xbox one...
  9. Teredo & Xbox live service.

in XBoX on Windows
    Teredo & Xbox live service.: Hi, Since release I have been trying to get Teredo to work properly. below a short summary of the status: No vpn installed, even no addapters listed beside teredo and the default one. I have...
  10. Principaux services xbox live[Translation-Main xbox live services]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Principaux services xbox live[Translation-Main xbox live services]: Bonjours bonsoir j'aimerais résoudre le problème pour que je puisse jouer sauf je ne trouve pas de vidéo ni information vue que il y a juste des ksos mais bon si vous pouvez m'aider pas comme les...