Xbox live service?

Discus and support Xbox live service? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, are having some problems with my xbox one x, it wont start up with the normal screen. For several days it has been starting up with black screen,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Hugoianer, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Hugoianer
    Hugoianer Guest

Xbox live service?

Hi, are having some problems with my xbox one x, it wont start up with the normal screen. For several days it has been starting up with black screen, for the, after about a minut, changing to the screen attached. It is in danish and says something
    like: try again a little later, apparently our service isnt functioning correct, check status on support. Xbox.

But in there there is nothing rapported to be wrong?

A's started, it has been like this for days and a day before that it kept logging me out, dont know if that is a tell on something.

Hope some one can help me out here Xbox live service? :)

Regards Bo

:)

Hugoianer, Apr 17, 2019
  2. xbox360italy Win User

Xbox Updated Itself Dashboard Changed Xbox Live Not Connecting

3. SirSuperKnight Win User

Can't connect to Xbox live?!?

4. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

iphone wireless hotspot not working with Xbox one

5. Cheezy3 Win User

Xbox live

Is there two types of xbox live like xbox live gold and regular xbox live
  6. Bulletkoalo Win User

Disconnected from live when I sign in.

MaxBox99 in order to connect to Xbox live you need an Xbox live profile, you cannot connect to Xbox live without having an valid Xbox live account.
Thema:

Xbox live service?

1. Xbox live service? - Similar Threads - live service

2. XBOX Live Service Alert while server status is all green

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Live Service Alert while server status is all green: The Xbox 360 has been off for a while sitting, now I try to connect and while it shows a good connection to the internet, it also shows 'Service Alert' and says to check the service alerts...
  3. Xbox Live Networking Services Crashing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live Networking Services Crashing: Hello community. About 2 days ago, I got Forza Horizon 4 on Microsoft Store. Then, I realized I couldn't join online. So I started rolling around the internet to see if any solutions work. I tried...
  4. Status do Live. ALERTA DE SERVIÇO. -[Translation - Live Status. SERVICE ALERT.]

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Status do Live. ALERTA DE SERVIÇO. -[Translation - Live Status. SERVICE ALERT.]: Status do Live. ALERTA DE SERVIÇO. -[Translation - Live Status. SERVICE ALERT.] Hello Thalles Albuquerque, Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are getting a message...
  5. Xbox Live status showing service alert.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live status showing service alert.: Good morning, in my internet connection test the live status is showing service alert activated, but in the Xbox Service Alert site is showing that is everything ok, anyone have a solution for...
  6. Problème Alerte de service + xbox live + gold FR/ENG

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problème Alerte de service + xbox live + gold FR/ENG: Bonjour, j'ai un problème sur ma xbox 360 du moins plusieurs. Le premier étant que je n'arrive pas me connecter au xbox live alors que lorsque je fais le tester ma connexion, on m’écrit clairement...
  7. Xbox live services not available

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live services not available: Im getting disconnected from xbox live every day mid game and signed out. I'am having this problem since yesterday,what happened? 40b3eebf-7e93-4d41-a594-772b1f3f2f3f
  8. Xbox 360. How to fix live status !Service: Service Alert

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360. How to fix live status !Service: Service Alert: Xbox360 how to fix Live Status !Service: Service Alert Network status is all connected. Please help. Thanks 8aa484df-a954-4755-aa29-6f6a2ce8813c
  9. After activation new Xbox Live Gold Code no Service for the cash!

in XBoX on Consoles
    After activation new Xbox Live Gold Code no Service for the cash!: Hi Guys, my Trouble is, that I activate a new code to extend my Membership in xbox live gold. When i write in the code everything was ok, but after the Confirm of the Code, there was a popup for...
  10. [Forza Horizon 4] Xbox Live services down - seasonal rewards locked due to no connection

in XBoX on Windows
    [Forza Horizon 4] Xbox Live services down - seasonal rewards locked due to no connection: Hi. So XBox services are not running smoothly (like - not running at all) and I wanted to finish online events in Forza Horizon 4 to unlock exclusive cars. That won't happen as I was not able to...