Xbox live sharing

Discus and support Xbox live sharing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have just got an xbox series s. I have given my kids my old one s Can i share my xbox live with the old console ? Ive tried setting the old one... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by slimboyfat82, Nov 24, 2021 at 2:42 AM.

1. slimboyfat82
    slimboyfat82 Guest

Xbox live sharing

I have just got an xbox series s.

I have given my kids my old one s

Can i share my xbox live with the old console ?

Ive tried setting the old one as the home xbox but everytime i go into a game it kicks my daughter out of hers?

This used to work when we both had xbox one but i cant get it to work with the series S and a one S !

Am i going mad or missing something ?

:)

slimboyfat82, Nov 24, 2021 at 2:42 AM
  2. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

How to add a child to the family, without creating an email address

3. Smwutches Win User

Xbox gold, Two accounts on xbox1..

4. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox Principal

When sharing Xbox Live and games, the account that purchased Xbox Live can share the service. You have to set your home console with the account used to purchase Xbox Live, then you can share Xbox Live and games when you sign in with that account on other
    consoles. Here is some instructions on how this works linked below.

Xbox Support - Share Xbox Live

https://support.xbox.com/help/subsc...bscriptions/share-xbox-live-gold-subscription
  5. Daft Badger Win User

xbox live subscriptions

6. Daft Badger Win User

Can I play Minecraft ONLINE with a silver Account?

Thema:

Xbox live sharing

1. Xbox live sharing - Similar Threads - live sharing

2. Xbox Live Gold not sharing with Game share

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold not sharing with Game share: Why isn’t game share working for me. My friend has account set as home xbox on my xbox s so he can share his Gold membership, however his membership isn’t being shared with me. Ive made sure the...
  3. Having issues sharing my screenshots to xbox live

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Having issues sharing my screenshots to xbox live: I'm having issues with uploading my screenshots to Xbox Live for the last week or so , screenshots I deleted keep showing up as in the network and my latest screenshots won't upload I get a error...
  4. Sharing PC gaming clips to Xbox Live

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Sharing PC gaming clips to Xbox Live: We used to be able to upload PC gaming clips to Xbox Live via the companion app as long as Xbox recognized what game we were playing (i.e. if it shows us playing it on a friends list). It looks...
  5. Xbox Live Gold Sharing Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Sharing Error: I recently connected my friends account with Gold to my Xbox and it’s not letting me play any of the games that I can get with gold even the the tab is there for it. It also doesn’t show up as...
  6. xbox live gold sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live gold sharing: me and my friend have been file sharing for years and no problems now it saying that he need Xbox live gold even tho i am sharing gold with him. he can play most game exp the first person and...
  7. Xbox Live Gold Sharing isn't working properly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold Sharing isn't working properly: I use an Xbox Live Gold subscription on my dad's account. I can play online perfectly fine, however I can't download any of the free games without having to go on my dad's account....
  8. Sharing my Xbox Live Gold account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sharing my Xbox Live Gold account: I have two Xbox consoles at home. My sons are able to share our Game Pass account while each is signed in on their respective consoles with their respective separate profiles. How can they do the...
  9. Sharing Xbox live with family

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sharing Xbox live with family: Recently I got my son Xbox game pass ultimate, so he can play some games online. We only have one Xbox and everyone in the family has their account set up with it as the myhome Xbox. As I...
  10. Xbox live gold sharing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live gold sharing: Wondering if somebody can help with this. Myself and my son both have xbox, we currently both have seperate live gold subscriptions but his is due to expire tomorrow so i was planning to just set...