Xbox Live shows incorrect Years active on my Profile.

Discus and support Xbox Live shows incorrect Years active on my Profile. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I know this really isn't that important, but I know I have had concurrent Xbox live subscription since May or June 2004 the number shows 12 years, but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Wing Gundam, May 13, 2019.

1. Wing Gundam
    Wing Gundam Guest

I know this really isn't that important, but I know I have had concurrent Xbox live subscription since May or June 2004 the number shows 12 years, but I believe it should be 14 years. Not sure if this can be fixed Thank you if you're able to check this
    out for me.

:)

Wing Gundam, May 13, 2019
  2. Wing Gundam Win User

A mod can lock this thread Thanks everyone.
  3. Wing Gundam Win User

I don't believe so I always had auto renewal on, but any thing could be possible. I always don't if this mess the time up I did the Elite subscription for two years before they ended. Like redcargamer said it's probably a bug. It did once before and finally
    fixed itself. Though this has been like 2 years so yeah going with bug.
  4. vHearth Win User

I have been active with gold since the Xbox 360 came out and mine still says active for five years.
  5. Immortale Angel Win User

Mine says 5 years but been much longer than that, It is a little irritating I can see where your coming from.
  6. luissolid Win User

Im also from 2014 i have profile from 1 month before halo 2 launches.

The record of Gold shows only the years active and not from what day you create your profile.

You can try to contact xbox support, but i don't remember if the can fix that.
Thema:

1. Xbox Live shows incorrect Years active on my Profile. - Similar Threads - Live shows incorrect

2. received spam messages on my Xbox for live show webcam sites

in XBoX on Consoles
    received spam messages on my Xbox for live show webcam sites: Today I have received spam messages thing to get me to visit a webcam site. Something needs to be done about this. I'm assuming all a large part of the Xbox community are people under the age of...
  3. Xbox Live not showing as subscribed, yet card already billed.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live not showing as subscribed, yet card already billed.: So my Visa gift card has been billed for the $1 for Gold, but it didn't give me access to Gold. I tried it with Game Pass, and it worked just fine. Can I have my Gold status? I can prove the bill...
  4. Minecraft Xbox Live Edition shows Beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox Live Edition shows Beta: I got on Minecraft, and it shows a status bar up top showing me my connection, mem, etc. and the little word next to Minecraft always says Beta!!! It also doesn't show my realm, my friends...
  5. I got xbox live gold but it doesn't show up

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got xbox live gold but it doesn't show up: I had a xbox live gold 14-day trial and redeemed it. But somehow I can use it when I am on my xbox one but when I go to the microsoft subscriptions website or to my xbox 360 it says I don't own...
  6. I got a Game for free from Xbox Live Games With Gold but it doesnt show up that i bought it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a Game for free from Xbox Live Games With Gold but it doesnt show up that i bought it: the game is for honor and i spent money on in game currency and now i just cant play it. it seems to have dissipated out of my library i even checked my order history to make sure...
  7. Bought Xbox live gold after it had expired. Account shows it was purchased, but on xbox,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought Xbox live gold after it had expired. Account shows it was purchased, but on xbox,...: Not sure what the issue is. I've tried signing in and out, removing and re-adding account, hard rebooting, and "clearing the xbox's cache" (info below). I've tried this twice. Press and hold...
  8. Nba Live 19 All Star Packs not showing up in Ultimate team mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nba Live 19 All Star Packs not showing up in Ultimate team mode: I already own nba live 19 but purchased the all star version for the 5 ultimate team all star packs which I cannot find anywhere in game. I have reinstalled and restarted a few times with no...
  9. In the store on the game page does not show the discount live gold subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    In the store on the game page does not show the discount live gold subscription: On the main page of discounts, live gold subscriptions show a 75 percent discount on the game - DmC Devil May Cry, but when you switch to the game itself it does not show this discount and when...
  10. Returned Xbox 1s, Microsoft fixed it, now my gold live membership won’t show up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Returned Xbox 1s, Microsoft fixed it, now my gold live membership won’t show up: We had to return my xbox one s due to a power supply issue or something. Microsoft returned the machine after repairing it, but now we cant recver our xbox gold live membership which is paid for...