Xbox Live sign in error 0x80072EFD PC

Discus and support Xbox Live sign in error 0x80072EFD PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I've got an issue signing into Xbox live on my PC to play a game I downloaded through the store. I was able to play it all week no issue but now I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by PhilMitchell3, Apr 9, 2020.

1. Xbox Live sign in error 0x80072EFD PC

Hi,

I've got an issue signing into Xbox live on my PC to play a game I downloaded through the store. I was able to play it all week no issue but now I can't sign in. I've checked my internet connection and it's fine and I've signed in via the website no problem
    but when I go to load the game I get this "error 0x80072EFD" message. My Windows is up-to-date, in fact I only bought my laptop last week, so it's not that. Time and date are fine too.

Like I said I had no issues all week and even just a few hours ago.

Pls help and thanks in advance

:)

PhilMitchell3, Apr 9, 2020
  2. Moe_420 Win User

Hi,

I've got the exact same error.

It sometimes disappears for a few hours/days/weeks but then suddenly re-appears.

Yesterday evening it wasn't working again. I then got it working again by updating "gaming services" in the microsoft store.

Now I started my computer today and got the same error again.
  3. PhilMitchell3 Win User

Hi, seems fine now which is strange (I did nothing). Thanks for your help anyway, if the issue happens again I'll check for updates (I forgot to mention I updated my windows once I got it). Cheers!
  4. Chargersbride Win User

Hi, I know you just brought the PC, but Windows had Version 1909, called the Windows 10 November 2019 Update,
    which is the most recent update to Windows 10. If your computer was boxed maybe you should see if it
    has this update To manually check for the latest recommended updates, select the Start button, then select Settings > Update
    & Security > Windows Update.
  5. TakingCat772591 Win User

Unable to sign in error 0x80072EFD

I am not able to sign into xbox and also for the pin login of my pc

can this be solved ,As not aware of this
  6. JoelHansen Win User

Error Code 0x80072efd

Hello,

The error code 0x80072efd usually occurs if there is some problem with the internet Connection

You could see some about the issue here : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/forum/all/error-code-0x80072efd-windows-10/49b39dc7-f56d-4fe1-8fab-2cffa916a15f
Thema:

1. Xbox Live sign in error 0x80072EFD PC - Similar Threads - Live sign error

2. Error xbox live sign up isnt available try later

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error xbox live sign up isnt available try later: Hi I have an error code 80154002 when I am trying to sign my daughter to xbox live as shes using mine at min to access stuff ...please help 5691175f-14e8-47e8-bbf8-29ab8ebcac11
  3. Error when signing into Xbox Live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error when signing into Xbox Live account: Hi, I currently am having trouble signing into my Xbox Live account. This is the only account I seem to be having issue with at the moment as my Xbox 1 console is allowing me to sign into my...
  4. An error occured. Please try again later. Failed to sign in to the Xbox Live profile

in XBoX on Windows
    An error occured. Please try again later. Failed to sign in to the Xbox Live profile: I have Gears 5 on my windows 10 PC. I can't get into the game. It has the following error. "An error occured. Please try again later. Failed to sign in to the Xbox Live profile. What should I do...
  5. Error 0x80a40401 - Xbox Live sign in doesn't work

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error 0x80a40401 - Xbox Live sign in doesn't work: For the second time this error occurs ... The first time I have the problem with the help of Dr. Google solved. Now I have the same mistake again and cannot solve it like the first one ... Does...
  6. Issue signing on to Xbox live on Xbox One - Error (0x87DD0006)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue signing on to Xbox live on Xbox One - Error (0x87DD0006): Issue signing on to Xbox live on Xbox One - Error (0x87DD0006 Been trying to sign on for the last hour on my xbox one to xbox live. I’ve restarted my console, router, tested all connections and...
  7. xbox live sign in error

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live sign in error: hello, My xbox one has been working fine but yesterday I tried to log on and on boot up stated please log in with a controller. I clicked my gamer profile and it goes to the white wheel loop icon...
  8. Erro quando faço login na Xbox Live no Windows 10 [Translation-Error when I sign in to Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Erro quando faço login na Xbox Live no Windows 10 [Translation-Error when I sign in to Xbox...: Olá, desde ontem comecei a ter problemas para fazer login na Xbox Live no Windows 10: Aparece o erro: uma sessão de logon especificada não existe. Talvez ele já tenha sido finalizado...
  9. Can’t Sign Into Xbox Live Via Xbox One Console Error Code - 0x87DD0006

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t Sign Into Xbox Live Via Xbox One Console Error Code - 0x87DD0006: I’m having issues signing into Xbox live on my XO console I believe this is related to the XBL SSO currently in place that MS XO support have just tweeted on Twitter. I get the following message...
  10. Cannot sign in to Live- Error Code 0x80a40019

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign in to Live- Error Code 0x80a40019: Cannot sign in to Xbox Live account since yesterday, no trouble shooting steps have corrected the issue. - Attempted hard reset - Attempted deleting profile from console - No internet network...