Xbox live sign in trouble while using one tv but not another

Discus and support Xbox live sign in trouble while using one tv but not another in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Having what seems like an odd problem. When connected with hdmi to Samsung smart tv I have slow and intermittent sign in to xbox live. But when... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lord Kam Khaos, Apr 3, 2015.

1. Xbox live sign in trouble while using one tv but not another

Having what seems like an odd problem. When connected with hdmi to Samsung smart tv I have slow and intermittent sign in to xbox live. But when connected with a/v to a regular tv, sign in is as smooth as it normally has been. Why would there be a difference
    here and what can be done to fix it? To fix the sign in on the samsung I mean.

:)

Lord Kam Khaos, Apr 3, 2015
  2. Princess8607
    Princess8607 Guest
    Princess8607, Apr 3, 2015
  3. cant connect new member

Signed up for xbox live gold today. Having trouble connecting. I set it up on pc but now my tv is saying that the member id is in use for another member. I joined by entering email and all info, but when i go to sign in it wont let me. saying email
    and password associated with another profile.

PlantingData805, Apr 3, 2015
  4. Princess8607 Win User

I keep getting a blank screen after start up

5. Mister Maka Win User

Sign in issues on xbox one

Hey there HxissGurl.

Sorry to hear the sign in trouble. Just so I can clarify, your husband is having trouble signing in with their Xbox Live Profile while you're having trouble staying signed into YouTube? What is the error when you try to sign into Xbox Live exactly?
  6. gamerXpress Win User

Xbox One has no HDMI signal and goes to Green Screen of Death.

Which Xbox One is it? The original or the new Xbox One S?

This link may be helpful to see as well.
    support.xbox.com/.../tv-or-monitor-screen-is-blank-while-connected

Could you try the following?

• Try connecting your Xbox One to another TV is possible.
    • Try using another HDMI to connect from the Xbox One to the TV. This may see if it's your console or the HDMI cord you're using is bad.
    • Connect the HDMI to another port of your TV (HDMI 1, HDMI 2).
  7. Miss Ghidorah Win User

xbox one keeps making my tv screen go black!

Hi there,

Sorry to hear that your TV is turning off while trying to play with your Xbox One! Let's have you check out the troubleshooting article for

troubles with a blank TV screen
    while powering the Xbox One on if you haven't already.

Please let us know how it goes! We're here to help if you're still having problems.
  8. WPAK Win User

Xbox powers up but blank screen after

Thema:

Xbox live sign in trouble while using one tv but not another

1. Xbox live sign in trouble while using one tv but not another - Similar Threads - live sign trouble

2. Trouble Signing Into Xbox Live

in XBoX on Windows
    Trouble Signing Into Xbox Live: Whenever I try to sign into an account on Xbox Live, it says, 'We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live, Invalid JSON String'. There's only one of my accounts that will sign in no problem, but I...
  3. Xbox360 live sign in trouble

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox360 live sign in trouble: Can't Sign In - A problem occurred while signing in. Please try again. If the problem persists, visit www.xbox.com/support Is the message i am getting today. I can not sign in. I was...
  4. Is anyone else having trouble signing into xbox live?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is anyone else having trouble signing into xbox live?: I was playing Borderlands 2, noticed that achievements where not unlocking, support forms said to remove account and sign back in to possibly fix it. Did that and the when i went to sign in it...
  5. Having trouble signing in to xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Having trouble signing in to xbox live: Having trouble signing in to xbox live after a profile recognition error on my pc. Keep getting error code 0x80070002, which xbox support doesn't have any info on. Tried their advised steps with...
  6. Trouble signing up for xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble signing up for xbox live: I just purchased an xbox gold membership, and I have no trouble signing into my Microsoft and Xbox accounts from my PC. However, when I try to sign up from my xbox 360 console, I get the following...
  7. Xbox Live Rewards Sign-In Troubles

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Live Rewards Sign-In Troubles: Whenever I Sign In to the Xbox Live Rewards page, it flashes my Rewards page, then a second later goes back to the Sign In screen. Anybody else have this issue? 5c16e50c-9846-4c65-bd19-5374ceff8900
  8. Trouble sign out suddenly on xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble sign out suddenly on xbox live: I can sign in on xbox live. When I am playing a match, suddenly xbox live sign out and I lost signal with the server. ) I am worried cause I am in first division and I have losted two match...
  9. Trouble signing into xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble signing into xbox live: today my profile was fine. However I turned the console on this evening I cannot sign into live on my xbox one but can on others. And internet via phone. I don' understand what has happened. I've...
  10. I m having trouble signing in in my xbox live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I m having trouble signing in in my xbox live account: I m having trouble signing in in my xbox live account I have through xbox app even there same error try after sonetime, due to which i cannot excess anything not even youtube or edge...