XBox Live Status 8.30 am 4 Sept AEST (Australia)

Discus and support XBox Live Status 8.30 am 4 Sept AEST (Australia) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; There is a XBox Live status problem with Xbox Live Core Services [img] 04/09/2019, 8:30:39 am Signing in; creating, managing, or recovering an... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AquarrzSudnnym, Sep 5, 2019.

1. XBox Live Status 8.30 am 4 Sept AEST (Australia)

There is a XBox Live status problem with

Xbox Live Core Services

XBox Live Status 8.30 am 4 Sept AEST (Australia) [​IMG]
    04/09/2019,
    8:30:39 am

Signing in; creating, managing, or recovering an account; search

Affected platforms:

XBox Live Status 8.30 am 4 Sept AEST (Australia) [​IMG]

Xbox One

Affected services:

• Signing into Xbox Live

Latest update:

Our engineers and developers are actively continuing to work to resolve the issue causing some members to have problems signing in to Xbox Live. Stay tuned, and thanks for your patience.

:)

AquarrzSudnnym, Sep 5, 2019
  2. XA JJKILLERs Win User

There is a XBox Live status problem with

Xbox Live Core Services

[​IMG]
    04/09/2019,
    8:30:39 am

Signing in; creating, managing, or recovering an account; search

Affected platforms:

[​IMG]

Xbox One

Affected services:

• Signing into Xbox Live

Latest update:

Our engineers and developers are actively continuing to work to resolve the issue causing some members to have problems signing in to Xbox Live. Stay tuned, and thanks for your patience.
    Sounds like they are doing upgrades as well
  3. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Fair dinkum, that was quick. I thought I would put up a post to alleviate getting a lot of posts like the other day when Core service were down for a few hours.

Moderator please lock or delete.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

It looks like it's all fixed now. The page says everything is working ok.
  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

That was quick, only posted to alleviate a lot of posts similar to the other day when Core sevices were down for hours.

Please lock.

Thanks
  6. CrankBrute Win User

BF3 Beta not appear in xbox live marketplace.

Thema:

1. XBox Live Status 8.30 am 4 Sept AEST (Australia) - Similar Threads - Live Status Sept

2. Status Code: 80182300 Xbox 360 Live Membership Attempt

in XBoX on Consoles
    Status Code: 80182300 Xbox 360 Live Membership Attempt: [img] every time i try to pay for my membership , th is code keeps showing up . I restarted my xbox , held the button on the console for 10 seconds i dont know what wrong with it im about to get...
  3. Xbox Live status

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live status: I understand the core service is down but its been down for nearly 9 hours without any type of update as to when it might possibly be back up. If Microsoft would atleast give some type of update...
  4. Live Status Indicator in the Xbox UI

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live Status Indicator in the Xbox UI: Great article about the Aug. 6 outage in Prime Time! https://www.thurrott.com/xbox/211689/xbox-live-outage-blocks-you-from-playing-your-digital-games You are spot on here Brad! The Xbox UI should...
  5. XBOX Live Service Alert while server status is all green

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Live Service Alert while server status is all green: The Xbox 360 has been off for a while sitting, now I try to connect and while it shows a good connection to the internet, it also shows 'Service Alert' and says to check the service alerts...
  6. Status do Live. ALERTA DE SERVIÇO. -[Translation - Live Status. SERVICE ALERT.]

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Status do Live. ALERTA DE SERVIÇO. -[Translation - Live Status. SERVICE ALERT.]: Status do Live. ALERTA DE SERVIÇO. -[Translation - Live Status. SERVICE ALERT.] Hello Thalles Albuquerque, Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are getting a message...
  7. Xbox Live status showing service alert.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live status showing service alert.: Good morning, in my internet connection test the live status is showing service alert activated, but in the Xbox Service Alert site is showing that is everything ok, anyone have a solution for...
  8. Xbox 360. How to fix live status !Service: Service Alert

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360. How to fix live status !Service: Service Alert: Xbox360 how to fix Live Status !Service: Service Alert Network status is all connected. Please help. Thanks 8aa484df-a954-4755-aa29-6f6a2ce8813c
  9. Live status service alert

in XBoX on Mobile
    Live status service alert: Can’t connect with multiplayer games online shows service alert under live status 8175068c-e59b-4dd9-b337-0a20abd35b15
  10. XBOX 360 XBOX LIVE update get Can't download the update error Status Code ending in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 XBOX LIVE update get Can't download the update error Status Code ending in...: XBOX 360 XBOX LIVE trying to run update but get Can't download the update error Status Code ending in 8007-0570 but search for that error code says none found. Cannot figure out how to resolve...