Xbox Live status showing service alert.

Discus and support Xbox Live status showing service alert. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Good morning, in my internet connection test the live status is showing service alert activated, but in the Xbox Service Alert site is showing that is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Isaias Brasil, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Xbox Live status showing service alert.

Good morning, in my internet connection test the live status is showing service alert activated, but in the Xbox Service Alert site is showing that is everything ok, anyone have a solution for this problem?

Also, sorry for my bad English

:)

Isaias Brasil, Jul 11, 2019
  2. gds1972 Win User

Achievement List Bug

Hi

There is a service alert right now for Achievements showing on the Xbox Live status page, I would allow this service alert to be resolved to see if it also fixes the problem you are experiencing.

https://support.xbox.com/en-gb/xbox-live-status
  3. CLARION 85 Win User

Achievement List Bug

Hi

There is a service alert right now for Achievements showing on the Xbox Live status page, I would allow this service alert to be resolved to see if it also fixes the problem you are experiencing.

https://support.xbox.com/en-gb/xbox-live-status
    It doesnt fix it
  4. Paraffin Alien Win User

Live Down?

Xbox LIVE Status

Service Alert

That is what is showing on the support page as of 14:38 13/09/11
  5. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

Lost gamer score and friends

Currently there's a service alert that's affecting the Core services of Xbox Live. You can check on the status of the service alert on the following link.

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

It may be best for you to opt to be notified when the service alert has ended.
  6. ABAxStorm Win User

Viki, Inc. app

Hey everyone! There is a Service Alert for the Viki app.

Please expect the issue to be cleared within 3 days or more. A resource link to the Xbox Live Service Status will be provided below.

If it shows "Up and Running", please go to http://support.xbox.com/ . Thanks!

Service Status:
    support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status
Thema:

Xbox Live status showing service alert.

1. Xbox Live status showing service alert. - Similar Threads - Live status showing

2. Status do Live. ALERTA DE SERVIÇO. -[Translation - Live Status. SERVICE ALERT.]

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Status do Live. ALERTA DE SERVIÇO. -[Translation - Live Status. SERVICE ALERT.]: Status do Live. ALERTA DE SERVIÇO. -[Translation - Live Status. SERVICE ALERT.] Hello Thalles Albuquerque, Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are getting a message...
  3. Xbox 360. How to fix live status !Service: Service Alert

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360. How to fix live status !Service: Service Alert: Xbox360 how to fix Live Status !Service: Service Alert Network status is all connected. Please help. Thanks 8aa484df-a954-4755-aa29-6f6a2ce8813c
  4. Live status service alert

in XBoX on Mobile
    Live status service alert: Can’t connect with multiplayer games online shows service alert under live status 8175068c-e59b-4dd9-b337-0a20abd35b15
  5. XBOX 360 XBOX LIVE update get Can't download the update error Status Code ending in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 XBOX LIVE update get Can't download the update error Status Code ending in...: XBOX 360 XBOX LIVE trying to run update but get Can't download the update error Status Code ending in 8007-0570 but search for that error code says none found. Cannot figure out how to resolve...
  6. Xbox Live Service Status for other countries

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Service Status for other countries: This can be for anyone to use as a FAQ: I've asked around and never found or received an answer. Is there a spreadsheet or complete URL listing of all the countries supported under...
  7. Xbox live status : getting yellow color mark service alert due to that i am unable to play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live status : getting yellow color mark service alert due to that i am unable to play...: Xbox live status : getting yellow color mark service alert due to that i am unable to play online games so kindly help me out as i am already xbox live subscriber...
  8. Xbox Live Discord Status!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Discord Status!!!: My Xbox live status was working yesterday just fine, but today it's not working at all, I Have tried Disconnecting and reconnecting Discord from my Xbox Account multiple times, I Linked my...
  9. Состояние службы live[Translation-Live service Status]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Состояние службы live[Translation-Live service Status]: Проверяю подключение к Xbox Live везде галочки кроме пункта Служба, там желтый восклицательный знак. I check the connection to Xbox Live everywhere ticks except the Service item, there is a yellow...
  10. Show the Xbox Live Status in Dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Show the Xbox Live Status in Dashboard: Show the Xbox Live Status in Dashboard. Yesterday my copy of Forza 7 crash everytime i try to open it. Only after try it several times, i open the Xbox Live Service Status homepage and i saw the...