Xbox Live (Stole my Live)

Discus and support Xbox Live (Stole my Live) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So, I accumulated around 9 months of Xbox Live, and was set for a while... Then, GamePass Ultimate came across my screen and only offered it for 15... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dev.4, Feb 28, 2021.

1. Dev.4
    Dev.4 Guest

So, I accumulated around 9 months of Xbox Live, and was set for a while...

Then, GamePass Ultimate came across my screen and only offered it for 15 bucks. Why not, right?

But after only a month, I decided to cancel my GamePass subscription because I didn't find it very useful for what I play.

But, and here's the kicker, Microsoft ALSO took the 9 months of Live that I had saved up, and now is trying to make me pay.

So how do I get my stuff back??

:)

Dev.4, Feb 28, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

When you already have Gold and/or standard Game Pass and you purchase Game Pass Ultimate, the remaining time you have left is cancelled and upgraded to Ultimate. So you would have had 10 months of Ultimate after your purchase (it does tell you this when you make the purchase). So cancelling cancels everything since it's all included in Ultimate. You can try contacting support to see if there is anything they can do, but otherwise you'd have to purchase a new subscription. http;//support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. CulpableSheep18 Win User

don't buy xbox live because they **** you over

and xbox one delete because i **** mad i play for 12 year i thing about go to PlayStations becasue they don't stole my money if you want to be xbox fan sent my xbox live 3 months gold and don't stole my money
  4. MarianFlamind Win User

Xbox Account stolen from me and MS have been utterly useless at helping me get it back.

They’re thieves at Microsoft. They stole me a 1 year xbox live subscription!!!
  5. cibris Win User

Get IP

I do need to break access to my xbox. I need to find IP address witch was connected to live last time. Police take this information and find the person, who stole my console.
  6. ShinigamiOnMe Win User

Can't make purchases

I get hassled on my payments as well. They say I purchased a music pass and I never did. Microsoft stole my money. disrespected my wife on the phone and I still cant purchase xbox live!!
Thema:

1. Xbox Live (Stole my Live) - Similar Threads - Live Stole Live

2. Xbox insider "no xbox live gold requirement" early access

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox insider "no xbox live gold requirement" early access: hi, this is a question for Xbox. I joined the xbox insider omega deal thing to access the upcoming no "xbox-live-gold-requirement" feature and when i went onto a free multiplayer game like...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 Xbox Live Ebeveyn Denetimi Sorunu

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Xbox Live Ebeveyn Denetimi Sorunu: Yaklaşık 2 gündür Uğraşıyorum Oyunumu Bilgisayar üzerinden Xbox Game Pass sayesinde oynamaktayım ve Forza Horizon Gerek modifye boyama vesayre birçok şeyi Yapamayorum [img]...
  4. Should Omega members at level 5 be able to play free online games without Xbox live or is...

in XboX Insiders
    Should Omega members at level 5 be able to play free online games without Xbox live or is...: I don’t have the month membership for delta status yet but I can’t tell if omega at lvl 5 should have this resource yet or just delta and above? submitted by /u/randomunlvimtired [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox live stole my membership and never refunded!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live stole my membership and never refunded!: I purchased 1 year xbox live months ago and accidentally bought the game pass and quickly cancelled it and it stole my xbox gold membership to which i still had several months left and it never...
  6. Microsoft stole my prepaid months of live gold gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft stole my prepaid months of live gold gold: I have converted my xbox live gold to game pass ulltimate by accident, so I cancelled the payment for ultimate, but it cancelled all the converted months too. I want my months back!!!...
  7. XBOX LIVE STOLE $17,000 from me (It Can / Will happen to you.)

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX LIVE STOLE $17,000 from me (It Can / Will happen to you.): Hello everybody my name is Arthas, GamerTags [Mod Removed-Personal Information] in June I was banned from XBOX LIVE on my main purchasing profile [Mod Removed-Personal Information] because in the...
  8. List of game licenses Xbox LIVE stole from me - with no warning, for no reason.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    List of game licenses Xbox LIVE stole from me - with no warning, for no reason.: They refuse to provide a refund on a single title , as well. When I call, it's almost as if they're proud they robbed me. I've even been laughed off the phone by some employees. Anyway, without...
  9. XBOX Live STOLE a 25$ gift card balance from me and support is "unreachable"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Live STOLE a 25$ gift card balance from me and support is "unreachable": Xbox live stole a 25$ Gift Card balance from me. I entered the 25 digit code and when I pressed enter "something went wrong" and now the code is used and the balance of my account HAS NOT ADDED...
  10. "Friend" stole my xbox live 3 mth card, found out when i went to add to my account ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Friend" stole my xbox live 3 mth card, found out when i went to add to my account ...: So i bought a 3 mth xbox live card and when i went to add it to my account after my free 1 month was up i couldnt use it. It seems my so called friend stole my card from me aand used the number to...