Xbox live subs pending

Discus and support Xbox live subs pending in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all, we paid xbox live subs on 6/3/20 but it is stuck in pending, this means we cant play but i cant get any help. I have removed and readded... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kerrycartledge1, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Xbox live subs pending

Hi all,

we paid xbox live subs on 6/3/20 but it is stuck in pending, this means we cant play but i cant get any help.

I have removed and readded account, i have cancelled recurring payment and readded, it is currently off, i have tried to repay but get an error. The online chat is no help and it wont let me remove the payment details as the payment is pending!

been going round in circles for days, requested callbacks, they havent rang and online chat help all advise the above.

can anyone suggest anything else please?

thanks in advance

:)

kerrycartledge1, Mar 21, 2020
  2. juan van Win User

The need to sort the live out !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Using bing you can earn a month sub in a little under a month pending on how you do it.
  3. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Why would they not keep my xbox live after i already paid for it after taking my card off?

Based on what you had posted here you may have had Xbox Live Gold up until Feb 8th. Most likely, it was in the middle of the monthly subscription and they may have canceled the sub and removed the pending charge.

The other issue about being charged twice for Xbox Live is again an issue when the system tries to charge your card for a month and there's either not enough funds or the bank doesn't process the charge. Meanwhile your subscription remains active but the
    charge is pending. Then you get into the next month of Xbox Live gold and the charge for the last month and the next month go through when there's funds on the card.

Xbox Support should be able to see when your billing date is and see the pending and attempted charges and then finally the successful charge for those two previous months.
  4. Malacath Win User

xbox live sub

The 14 days subscriptions are not actually proper gold subscriptions.

They are just silver subscriptions with extra privilages like multiplayer access and ability to use video apps like netflix. Other gold features like cloud saves don't work.

Because they are not actually a true gold membership they will not stack when you add a real gold membership
  5. AFR-55317D62-98D0-4F Win User

Xbox LIVE subs

6. Drabz Win User

Xbox LIVE subs

as said above - best place's the get them from
Thema:

Xbox live subs pending

1. Xbox live subs pending - Similar Threads - live subs pending

2. Game Pass Ultimate Sub broke my Family Live Gold Pass access

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass Ultimate Sub broke my Family Live Gold Pass access: I've had GPU since it's Beta, but my family can't access any of my Digital or Gold purchases to play unless I'm logged into that console, this includes online gaming. I removed my console from the...
  3. Live subs

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Live subs: i have a trial code in my bundle Microsoft has 3 months for £6.00 can I claim the 3 months @ 6.00 after the trial is finished? Thanks 91e6e5ee-7760-4395-ba6e-e83a5dbd07ed
  4. Xbox Live Gold -- 3 Month Sub ($9.99)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold -- 3 Month Sub ($9.99): I just recently renewed my Xbox Gold Subscription through my Xbox. It had an option to get 3 months worth for 9.99 TOTAL. So I bought it, But when I go into my account, It shows that I have to pay...
  5. XBOX LIVE 1 year sub REFOUND

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX LIVE 1 year sub REFOUND: Hello, i got charged for a 1 year XBOX LIVE subscription in 29 september 2018. I don't use Xbox one anymore and i forget to cancel the auto-payment. Has been only 4-5 days since i got charged and...
  6. Help with the Xbox Live Gold 3 month sub deal

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Help with the Xbox Live Gold 3 month sub deal: Hi everyone! When I went to the Xbox Live Gold purchase area, and it said they were having a deal with the 3 month subscription (you'd get an extra 3 months, and it would be sent to you within 10...
  7. Free 1 month xbox live gold sub not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Free 1 month xbox live gold sub not working: I'm trying to get a free one month xbox live subscription but it wont let me get it every time I click to subscribe it pops up saying bring your subscription up to date...
  8. xbox live subs past due

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox live subs past due: is there any way i can pay my past due amount using my account balance, i added 2 $15 dollar gift card my brother game me to my account, need help, i cant even buy another 3 monts ssubscription...
  9. I bought xbox live gold subs... so when I tried to began to play, the system requested subs ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought xbox live gold subs... so when I tried to began to play, the system requested subs ...: I bought xbox live gold subs... so when I tried to began to play, the system requested subs again. 084830d2-699b-4566-875a-1dc36fefaacb
  10. xBox Live Gold Sub. cancel / Refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    xBox Live Gold Sub. cancel / Refund: Hi my xBox Live Gold subscription renewed itself without me know thus costing me 80$ CAN. I went trough all the steps to cancel a subscription and get a refund. Has it only been a few hours since...