Xbox live subscription can't renew

Discus and support Xbox live subscription can't renew in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i have tried to add a new card & purchased a digital code but I can't renew my xbox live, there is just am error message that keeps appearing. Does... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GreatDane3006, Apr 5, 2015.

1. Xbox live subscription can't renew

i have tried to add a new card & purchased a digital code but I can't renew my xbox live, there is just am error message that keeps appearing. Does anyone know how to resolve this? I tried contacting microsoft through online chat but it wasn't working properly

:)

GreatDane3006, Apr 5, 2015
  2. Eggnogga
    Eggnogga Guest
    What a Rip off this is:

I'm upset that I can't play Skyrim online. I'm refusing to renew my Xbox Live subscription due to this.

Eggnogga, Apr 5, 2015
  3. n7oldnavy
    n7oldnavy Guest
    Microsoft Shutting Down Xbox Live Indie Games

Microsoft has announced it is no longer taking new subscriptions or membership renewals for the Xbox Live Indie Games (XBLIG) program, which will undergo a "sunsetting process" and be phased out.

n7oldnavy, Apr 5, 2015
  4. oOUTSIDERo62
    oOUTSIDERo62 Guest

It would help to know what error code or message you are getting.

oOUTSIDERo62, Apr 5, 2015
  5. Shriyanshk Win User

Auto renewal.......

6. Eggnogga Win User

What a Rip off this is:

I'm upset that I can't play Skyrim online. I'm refusing to renew my Xbox Live subscription due to this.
  7. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Quick Question about the 1 month 1 dollar Gold program

8. alexwheeler Win User

xbox li ve

Can yopu provide us with any more information? Are you saying that you can't access the xbox live website either to renew your subscription?
  9. X MiXtuRE X Win User

If I use my credit to pay for my xbox live online, when the subscription is over, is it going to automatically renewal?

Thema:

1. Xbox live subscription can't renew - Similar Threads - live subscription can't

2. Xbox Live Gold Past-Due Payment, Can't Afford Full Year Subscription Price It Demands?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold Past-Due Payment, Can't Afford Full Year Subscription Price It Demands?: Hey there, So last year I had a year-long subscription to Gold, towards the end of the year I hadn't played anything for several months. I had gotten a new card since then, and when the...
  3. Xbox Live Gold subscription cancelled when cancelled Game Pass Ultimate cancelled can't...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold subscription cancelled when cancelled Game Pass Ultimate cancelled can't...: Hi, My boys had an xbox Live Gold subscription with 7 months remaining. One of them accepted the offer of $1 Game Pass Ultimate subscription thinking it was only $1. I cancelled it straight...
  4. Can't activate payment card Xbox live subscription for 12 months

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't activate payment card Xbox live subscription for 12 months: Need help. I can not activate the payment card Xbox live 12 months. Tried on the console and on the site xbox.com Answer: Please contact Microsoft support we were unable to process your payment....
  5. Just renewed a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription but can't play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just renewed a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription but can't play online: I purchased a 12 month Xbox live gold account for the first time so I put in the code and it says I have Xbox live gold subscription but I still can not play online please help...
  6. Can't play Fornite.... tells me I need Xbox live, but my subscription doesn't expire until ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't play Fornite.... tells me I need Xbox live, but my subscription doesn't expire until ...: Pretty frustrated... My son is unable to play his game because it says I need xbox live to play fortnite.. our xbox live account does not expire until 2020.... we can see his friends online...
  7. Can't pay overdue payment for Xbox live subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't pay overdue payment for Xbox live subscription: Question. I'm from the Netherlands and used to have gold membership by monthly payment via creditcard. That creditcard is no longer in use so the payments stopped for the live account. Now I just...
  8. XBOX Live Gold subscription is valid, but can't play multiplayer or get Games With Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Live Gold subscription is valid, but can't play multiplayer or get Games With Gold: My XBOX Live Gold is valid until 2020. I can verify that under "My profile" on the XBOX. But on the home screen, it says "Get gold", indicating that I haven't got gold, and I can't access any...
  9. Can't extend my subscription (Xbox live)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't extend my subscription (Xbox live): My previous subscription was expired in August 18. Today I want to extend subscription but i got error page with message: "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found. The URL may be...
  10. Can't buy an Xbox Live Gold subscription and anything that is available from US version of ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't buy an Xbox Live Gold subscription and anything that is available from US version of ...: Hi, I'm from the Philippines and recently bought an Xbox One X at a local game shop here in my country. The problem is, it seems that Xbox services currently doesn't my country or region to buy...