Xbox live subscription from different country's than gamertag is.

Discus and support Xbox live subscription from different country's than gamertag is. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi. I want to make you a question. When i create my gamertag profile at my xbox live i leave at Greece that still leaving but cause my work need to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FITSMAN PWR GRC, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Xbox live subscription from different country's than gamertag is.

Hi. I want to make you a question.

When i create my gamertag profile at my xbox live i leave at Greece that still leaving but cause my work need to travel a lot.

These months need to travel to Brasil and stay there for at least 1 month or more and i want to have xbox live gold at my console even there.

Can i buy one xbox live gold card 1 or 12 months and add it to my Greek gamertag and continue to play even when i travel back to Greece or is this illegal to the terms of Microsoft and xbox live gold????

PLEASE answer only these they have similar experience about that or any Microsoft support team.

A LOT OF THANKS FOR YOUR TIME.

:)

FITSMAN PWR GRC, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

Xbox live subscription from different country's than gamertag is.

1. Xbox live subscription from different country's than gamertag is. - Similar Threads - live subscription different

2. Requesting Discount On Xbox Live Yearly Subscription Price

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Requesting Discount On Xbox Live Yearly Subscription Price: Because of the Covid-19 schools have been suspended. And we have to stay home because of that too. We wanted to ask if there will be any Xbox Live Yearly Subscription discounts or any subscription...
  3. Verlust des Accounts und des Live-Abos?[Translation-Loss of account and live subscription?]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Verlust des Accounts und des Live-Abos?[Translation-Loss of account and live subscription?]: Hallo zusammen , ich habe möglicherweise ein größeres Problem. Ich habe gestern meine Xbox-One Konsole zurückgesetzt (mit Apps und Spiele behalten). Dann wollte ich mich einloggen, aber mein...
  4. Two devices in the house live subscription cancelled when brought a second device

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two devices in the house live subscription cancelled when brought a second device: Have brought another Xbox one for my home signed up to live gold for this second device as well and now the first Xbox has been cancelled as the only adult in the house they are both registered to...
  5. Не работает подписка Xbox Live | Xbox Live subscription doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Не работает подписка Xbox Live | Xbox Live subscription doesn't work: Значит мы с моим другом подключили Xbox Home, он делился подпиской Xbox Live а я делился подпиской Xbox Gamepass. До вчерашнего дня всё было хорошо, но запустив консоль я обнаружил что подписки...
  6. Xbox Live Gold Past-Due Payment, Can't Afford Full Year Subscription Price It Demands?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold Past-Due Payment, Can't Afford Full Year Subscription Price It Demands?: Hey there, So last year I had a year-long subscription to Gold, towards the end of the year I hadn't played anything for several months. I had gotten a new card since then, and when the...
  7. Suscripción a Xbox Live Gold -[Translation - Xbox Live Gold subscription]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suscripción a Xbox Live Gold -[Translation - Xbox Live Gold subscription]: Necesito ayuda en mi subscripción, intento procesar nuevamente el pago con una tarjeta de débito y me indica que no es posible procesar el Pago. He intentado contactarme por llamada, puesto que...
  8. Xbox live random subscription charges

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live random subscription charges: So about a month ago I got a random charge for xbox live subscription. This was a suprise cause I had subscription that should have stayed there for another few months. I had done hard reset...
  9. What happens with my Live Gold subscription If I apply XBox Game Pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happens with my Live Gold subscription If I apply XBox Game Pass?: I recently paid my year subscription to Live Gold. If I buy Game Pass Ultimate, in which Live GOld is included, and after few months I cancel the subscription what happens to my Live Gold? Live...
  10. Moving my Gamer Profile to a different Microsoft 'live' account with subscriptions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Moving my Gamer Profile to a different Microsoft 'live' account with subscriptions: On my Xbox I have my gamer profile associated to a 'live' account with a gmail email address. I also have a windows live account for my PC (running windows 10) this is associated to a different...