Xbox Live subscription going out to soon

Discus and support Xbox Live subscription going out to soon in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My xbox live went out after 2 months of useing it. I had the 12 month subscription and it just disappeared. Please fix this.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Rowquaza, Apr 28, 2020.

1. Rowquaza
    Rowquaza Guest

My xbox live went out after 2 months of useing it. I had the 12 month subscription and it just disappeared. Please fix this.

:)

Rowquaza, Apr 28, 2020
  2. Sensual Manatee Win User

3. D4vid 360 Win User

Well, 12 months of gold are 4 months of ultimate. If that’s the case you accepted to convert them.
  4. Geth Win User

5. NeoDan123 Win User

Have you tried contacting Xbox support on the website? We in the forums do not have access to the system to see what the issue is.
  6. kev edin Win User

did you have xbox live or ultimate that includes game pass to . ?

As said sign into your account and check your subscriptions 🤔👍
Thema:

1. Xbox Live subscription going out to soon - Similar Threads - Live subscription going

2. Xbox Live Gold Subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Gold Subscription: Is it possible for subscriptions to be dropped or reverted back to a previous time because of a system error? Subscription status says expired mid March, but was just playing yesterday. Should...
  3. Xbox Live Access after subscription purchase

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Access after subscription purchase: I purchased one year of xbox live for my granddaughter who is a family member on my account. I do not game. I thought she would automatically have access to xbox live but it is not available for...
  4. Xbox live gold subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold subscription: Can I just ignore my past due payment for xbox live gold because even though I’m pretty sure I turned off auto-renewal, it billed me again anyways. I haven’t even used my xbox for the past 2...
  5. Xbox live subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live subscription: My son has eccrued a debt of $10.95 by somehow subscribing to a monthly payment for xbox live (we have alway used the prepaid cards). He purchased a prepaid card today and has a about $50 in his...
  6. my xbox live gold year subscription ran out after 5 months help me fix this pls

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox live gold year subscription ran out after 5 months help me fix this pls: i got a year gold subscription for christmas and i got xbox gamepass for 1$ and it turned into ultimate without me knowing or it even telling me i didnt choose for it to do this and it says i need...
  7. XBOX Live Abozeit wurde verkĂĽrzt[Translation-XBOX Live subscription time has been shortened]

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Live Abozeit wurde verkürzt[Translation-XBOX Live subscription time has been shortened]: Hi Leute, evt kann mir ja jemand helfen!? Ich habe mir im Januar ein Code für 12 Monate Xbox Live gekauft und eingelöst. Ein paar Tage später bekamm ich eine Nachricht das dieses Abo automatisch...
  8. Xbox Live Subscriptions in order to use two gaming headsets at the same time.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Subscriptions in order to use two gaming headsets at the same time.: I have recently went on Turtle Beach's support site, but I am at loss when they say that I need two separate Xbox Live subscriptions in order to have two gaming headsets being used on the same...
  9. XBox Live Gold subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Live Gold subscription: Hi there, I have had a charge appear on my credit card for an annual subscription but when I login to my account that recurring subscription does not show. How can I check if I have two accounts...
  10. My son is trying to by a xbox live gold subscription and it going to charge him 25 extra...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son is trying to by a xbox live gold subscription and it going to charge him 25 extra...: My son is trying to by a xbox live gold subscription and it going to charge him 25 extra dollors on a pass subscription that he didn't even buy. 0f712b24-67ff-4287-80b0-daf92de398cf