XBox Live Subscription Problem (no Australian states)

Discus and support XBox Live Subscription Problem (no Australian states) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi guys. Trying to sign up for the free 1month XBL subscription, but it's asking me to input my state. The only problem is... all the states are in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Proloser7773, Mar 4, 2015.

1. Proloser7773
    Proloser7773 Guest

Hi guys.

Trying to sign up for the free 1month XBL subscription, but it's asking me to input my state. The only problem is... all the states are in America (Washington D.C, Texas, etc).

Wondering how to switch it to Australian states?

Thanks XBox Live Subscription Problem (no Australian states) ;)

:)

Proloser7773, Mar 4, 2015
  2. Changing regions problem

I have just change my region from united states to australia on xbox.com and made sure my billing address was my australian address and cards were my australian cards but when i turn on my xbox 360 it still think my account is american and not australian
    and my billing info is my american details and not australian and i cannot add my australian cards. Do i have to wait a certain amount of time before it changes because it change instantly when i first had to switch from australian to united states.

OMEGA MARK 100, Mar 4, 2015
  3. GotchaDummy
    GotchaDummy Guest
    Billing Address Change

I am trying to pay for xbox live gold and I cannot because when I go the billing address screen, It forces me to choose an australian state/postal code. I do not live in australia. How can I change this?

GotchaDummy, Mar 4, 2015
  4. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Microsoft

You have 2 issues here. One you can not use your xbox account credit to purchase an xbox live subscription. Two you wont be able to use USD on an Australian account/marketplace
  5. iR3bOrN PrOdIgY Win User

Halo 4 Hunt and decode, Not showing New Zealand Winner

Yup same is happening for indian region .... The winner that is being shown for indian region is an australian ...Microsoft plz fix this problem and state the correct winner from each country ...
  6. Deaths Head 200 Win User

DLC & Online pass code not working

Just checked... I've got the UK version and the codes don't work. Looks like codes for games are now the same as Xbox Live Subscription code cards etc... they are all region locked to their specific region. So, codes for the UK version of Saints Row IV,
    will NOT work on a Australian Xbox Live account.
  7. MUSH959 Win User

Xbox One - Blank Screen after Xbox Loading Screen

Is this just an Australian based problem or world wide problem with the xbox one?
  8. JesseVenables Win User

Bing hijacking Dashboard

Hi,

This is a joke?!? How is Home not the Home Screen? Also having the problem when signing to my Australian Xbox 360 Slim with an Australian Account.
Thema:

1. XBox Live Subscription Problem (no Australian states) - Similar Threads - Live Subscription Problem

2. Xbox live subscription problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live subscription problem: Hi, My problem is that I had my xbox live subscription on auto renewal and when the time came for renewal my credit card was suspended by the bank few days before, so the payment was rejected....
  3. Problem z subskrypcją Xbox Live Gold[Translation-Xbox Live Gold subscription issue]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problem z subskrypcją Xbox Live Gold[Translation-Xbox Live Gold subscription issue]: Witam, mam problem z subskrypcją Xbox Live Gold. Otóż otrzymuję komunikat, że saldo na koncie jest niewystarczające i subskrypcja Live Gold nie może zostać przedłużona - pomimo wpłacenia...
  4. Problem converting live gold subscription to 1$ game pass subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problem converting live gold subscription to 1$ game pass subscription: Hi, I bought a xbox live yearly subscription today and tried to use the promotion of 1$ game pass for xbox live ultimate. It shows on the site that it converts your subscription month to...
  5. Problème abonnement xbox live [Translation-Xbox live subscription problem]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problème abonnement xbox live [Translation-Xbox live subscription problem]: Bonjour, le 7 juin 2019 j'ai pris un abonnement de 1 moi grâce un code numérique, car je partait en vacance début août, ma grand surprise, on me dit que j'ai un impayée de l'abonnement de juillet,...
  6. Xbox live price change mid way through months subscription problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live price change mid way through months subscription problem: Hi all, i have been a monthly subscriber for a long time and just found out about the monthly price change after trying to play GTA Online i get the message "your profile does not have permission...
  7. xbox live gold subscription problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live gold subscription problem: I am having a problem with xbox live gold subscription. All payment info is written and after hitting subscribe it shows erorr message - we are having trouble processing your payement and we...
  8. problem xbox live gold subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    problem xbox live gold subscription: Hello, I bought a xbox one on the microsoft site 1 month ago, with a 12 month offer at xbox live gold. today my subscription to xbox live to expire. thank you for solving the problem....
  9. Problems with live gold subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with live gold subscription: I m going crazy. I just subscribed 12 months with Xbox live gold....I checked on my profile and it sais that everything is ok...it expires on March 2019....now...every time I lunch Fortnite or...
  10. problem with the xbox live subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    problem with the xbox live subscription: hi all When trying to pay for my subscription, this message appears ... The option to pay for an existing subscription has been declined and is blocking this purchase. On Xbox, go to Settings....