Xbox Live Subscription

Discus and support Xbox Live Subscription in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have a current 12 month subscription to Xbox Live. Have a new Xbox One, both are used by Microsoft family members. How do i include the new xbox to... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Advancemender, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Xbox Live Subscription

I have a current 12 month subscription to Xbox Live. Have a new Xbox One, both are used by Microsoft family members. How do i include the new xbox to the subscription, or do I have to buy one per console. Thanks

:)

Advancemender, Jan 17, 2019
  2. Preknowledge Win User

Cancelar xbox live gold

3. iRayDawg Win User

Error with subscription cancellation.

4. xbox360italy Win User
  5. EggsBoxJuan Win User
  6. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

CANCELLING MY XBOX LIVE MEMBERSHIP

Thema:

Xbox Live Subscription

1. Xbox Live Subscription - Similar Threads - Live Subscription

2. Xbox Live One Year Subscription bill overdue. How do I cancel it?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live One Year Subscription bill overdue. How do I cancel it?: I bought a year of Xbox Live Gold and it expired. My card that I was using to pay for it also expired. How do I cancel the subscription, change cards, and buy the $1 Ultimate Membership Pass...
  3. Live Gold code increase my subscription for 1 month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live Gold code increase my subscription for 1 month: Hello, I bought Xbox one X 2 days ago and I have codes valid to 06/30/2019, I take my Xbox to hostel and I want to play with friends so I bought in Monday 3 months subscription. My question is,...
  4. Issue redeeming xbox live gold subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Issue redeeming xbox live gold subscription: So my xbox game pass ultimate recently ran out, and I had a xbox live gift card so I went to redeem it. Whenever I went to redeem it, the screen said that it would automatically convert into a 1...
  5. xbox live subscription for chid

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live subscription for chid: I have tried to purchase an xbox live subscription for my son. Even when I put in a purchasing option, I cannot buy a subscription logged into his ID. I have purchase the subscription on my ID,...
  6. Xbox live gold subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live gold subscription: Hi, I do not understand what is going on with my xbox live gold subscription. On 15th October 2019, I've paid 59,99 in Fnac store for one year subscription and i've introduced the code in my xbox....
  7. How to transfer Xbox live subscription?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How to transfer Xbox live subscription?: I accidentally redeemed by AMD reward for Xbox live on my Microsoft account created with my email given by my college. I can't sign in my college's email in Microsoft store....
  8. Xbox live subscription ‘expired’ after 2 days

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live subscription ‘expired’ after 2 days: Purchased 3 month subscription to xbox live via console, using account balance on 26 Oct. Now showing as expired on 28th. a25f737c-1232-483b-ab8b-d7cc37b6d480
  9. Xbox live subscription family

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live subscription family: Hi, I am a single Mum to 3 boys who each have an xbox one. I was wondering if there is any way I can get one xbox live subscription that will do all 3 consoles? I know there was a family version...
  10. Issue with Xbox Live Gold subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issue with Xbox Live Gold subscription: Hello, About a month ago, I signed up for Game Pass Ultimate. I cancelled immediately after, as I did not realize that it signed me up for an full year. At the time I signed up, I had over a year...