Xbox live subscription

Discus and support Xbox live subscription in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My profile shows i have xbox live gold but when i start an online game it pops up for me to buy a membership. I got annoyed so i decided why not buy... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ErikGarcia6, May 21, 2019.

1. ErikGarcia6
    ErikGarcia6 Guest

Xbox live subscription

My profile shows i have xbox live gold but when i start an online game it pops up for me to buy a membership. I got annoyed so i decided why not buy it, but it wont let me buy it and it pops up with “try again later, something happened on out end.” This
    has been going on for 4 days and ive been wanting to play online but cant.

:)

ErikGarcia6, May 21, 2019
  2. Preknowledge Win User

Cancelar xbox live gold

3. iRayDawg Win User

Error with subscription cancellation.

4. xbox360italy Win User
  5. EggsBoxJuan Win User
  6. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

CANCELLING MY XBOX LIVE MEMBERSHIP

Thema:

Xbox live subscription

1. Xbox live subscription - Similar Threads - live subscription

2. Xbox live gold Subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live gold Subscription: I was late to pay up Xbox gold so I decided to buy Xbox 10 euro's to pay. Unfortunaly, the thing can not do math, it says, 6,99$ total and you have 12,00$; than it says choose a different method....
  3. Xbox Live Gold Subscription 36 Month Limit to Sign Up For Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold Subscription 36 Month Limit to Sign Up For Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Promotion: Hello, I'm trying to extend my Xbox LIve Gold subscription to the full 36 months which is at July of 2021 right now and I'm trying to extend it to July 2022. When I put the key in with a 12...
  4. Removal of an unpaid xbox live subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Removal of an unpaid xbox live subscription: My father paid for a recurring 3 month Xbox Live Gold subscription for me but recently passed away. When I try to remove the subscription from my account (the credit card that it was paid with is...
  5. 3 months xbox live subscription + Apex coins

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    3 months xbox live subscription + Apex coins: Hey everyone, I bought a limited offer on the Xbox dashboard on 04/12, three months Xbox live plus 1000 apex legends coins. Saying that I receive a promo code for the apex coins until 06/30 but I...
  6. Xbox Live Gold Annual Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Annual Subscription: We purchased an Annual Subscription card for my son's account prior to the end of his annual subscription and waited for the notice to pop up saying that it needed to be renewed. I have just...
  7. I cannot extend my xbox live gold subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cannot extend my xbox live gold subscription: Hi How can I make 36 months xbox live gold subscription using 3 of 12 month gift cards? What I did so far are; - I bought 3 gift card. (12 month, 12 month, 12 month) and I want to make it 36...
  8. Do xbox live live subscription bought on amazon expire if not use.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Do xbox live live subscription bought on amazon expire if not use.: I bought a 3 month xbox live digital subscription on Amazon yesterday and it didnt came through same time so i figure the purchase didnt go through,however i went ahead and bought it the same 3...
  9. how to refund xbox live gold subscription (redeem code)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    how to refund xbox live gold subscription (redeem code): Hello, i have an acount with 2 month of xbox live gold, i buy a redeem code of 12 month xbox live gold but accidently i put it on another account, there is a tips to contact xbox support to cancel...
  10. Get Paypal payments back in shape for Xbox Live Gold subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Get Paypal payments back in shape for Xbox Live Gold subscription: Hi, I wish to kindly request assistance for this problem I've been trying to solve for more than one month. Paypal payments for Xbox Live Gold subscription are being refused, while displaying...