Xbox live subscription

Discus and support Xbox live subscription in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My profile shows i have xbox live gold but when i start an online game it pops up for me to buy a membership. I got annoyed so i decided why not buy... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ErikGarcia6, May 21, 2019.

1. ErikGarcia6
    ErikGarcia6 Guest

Xbox live subscription

My profile shows i have xbox live gold but when i start an online game it pops up for me to buy a membership. I got annoyed so i decided why not buy it, but it wont let me buy it and it pops up with “try again later, something happened on out end.” This
    has been going on for 4 days and ive been wanting to play online but cant.

:)

ErikGarcia6, May 21, 2019
  2. Preknowledge Win User

Cancelar xbox live gold

3. iRayDawg Win User

Error with subscription cancellation.

4. xbox360italy Win User
  5. EggsBoxJuan Win User
  6. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

CANCELLING MY XBOX LIVE MEMBERSHIP

Thema:

Xbox live subscription

1. Xbox live subscription - Similar Threads - live subscription

2. Issue with Xbox Live Gold subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issue with Xbox Live Gold subscription: Hello, About a month ago, I signed up for Game Pass Ultimate. I cancelled immediately after, as I did not realize that it signed me up for an full year. At the time I signed up, I had over a year...
  3. Xbox live access with out Gold support (subscription paid)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live access with out Gold support (subscription paid): Hey all, I will cut a long story short. My son is being punished and currently not allowed on his XBLG to play online. He is allowed on his xbox to play offline games. The issue is this; He is...
  4. Can't activate payment card Xbox live subscription for 12 months

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't activate payment card Xbox live subscription for 12 months: Need help. I can not activate the payment card Xbox live 12 months. Tried on the console and on the site xbox.com Answer: Please contact Microsoft support we were unable to process your payment....
  5. My year subscription of live gold isnt working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My year subscription of live gold isnt working: I have a 12 month gold account.... I recently changed my credit card number linked to my account and now it's not letting me use or access my gold membership my son is over for are weekly visit...
  6. Live Gold subscription by voucher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Live Gold subscription by voucher: Hi there, I have over £10 balance to my Microsoft Account Balance ; I'm planning to buy one month Live Gold subscription (£6.99) and I don't want to give a "backup" payment option. It looks like...
  7. Xbox live subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live subscription: I am trying to pay for a pass do xbox live subscription but it won't let me pay for the xbox live subscription . 1efaf1b9-a7c0-4522-b498-6338595261e6
  8. How do I cancel Xbox live subscriptions

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I cancel Xbox live subscriptions: Need to cancel Xbox live subscription d5d3d698-96c4-4fc8-8e64-3913f46b8366
  9. Xbox Live Gold subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold subscription: Hi, I just bought an Xbox S all digital. It came with a one month Xbox Live Gold subscription. This pass seems to only give like 3 games? I thought it was supposed to be 100+ I guess I need a...
  10. Xbox Live 12 month subscription missing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live 12 month subscription missing: Its been several months and I've been waiting for the Xbox live 12 month subscriptions to return to the rewards store but it hasn't shown up and my Xbox live is almost expire. Anyone got any idea...