Xbox Live subscription

Discus and support Xbox Live subscription in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; At the beginning of December I purchased a deal on Xbox for 1 month live for £1. I made sure a few days before the subscription automatically renewed I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by NLH1, Jan 12, 2020.

1. NLH1
    NLH1 Guest

Xbox Live subscription

At the beginning of December I purchased a deal on Xbox for 1 month live for £1. I made sure a few days before the subscription automatically renewed I cancelled it and got a refund of my £1. I didn't receive an email to my account despite changing my email
    address for the account so that I would know what was going on at all times (I know it changed because I get all ambassador related emails to the new email). I only found out today, a week after it was meant to be paid because the old email on my account received
    the email instead of me. I tried going through the whole process of cancelling the subscription again but there was no option to, I don't want to renew it. How can I stop this when there's no option for me turn of recurring billing or cancel it when I go to
    manage the subscription in Services & Subscriptions. Please don't send links to the articles that I've already read detailing how to cancel a subscription or turn off recurring billing. I will provide a screenshot of what It shows me when I follow the steps
    of the aforementioned articles below:

[mod removed - personal information]

:)

2. Preknowledge Win User

Cancelar xbox live gold

3. iRayDawg Win User

Error with subscription cancellation.

4. xbox360italy Win User
  5. EggsBoxJuan Win User
  6. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

CANCELLING MY XBOX LIVE MEMBERSHIP

Thema:

Xbox Live subscription

1. Xbox Live subscription - Similar Threads - Live subscription

2. Xbox live subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live subscription: I keep getting a recurring bill for £6.99 but nothing is showing up on my subscriptions but showing up on bank statements I pay yearly so why am I being charged for xbox live this has been going...
  3. Canceling a Xbox Live subscription for an account I no longer have access to

in XBoX on Consoles
    Canceling a Xbox Live subscription for an account I no longer have access to: Hello, I have an active Xbox Live subscription that I would like to cancel. However, my Xbox gamertag/account is linked to an email account that my brother made more than a decade ago and that...
  4. How do i cancel my gamepass subscription so i can get xbox live gold going again

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i cancel my gamepass subscription so i can get xbox live gold going again: How do i cancel my gamepass subscription so i can get my xbox live going 22feb0d5-ec35-46a7-97b3-1dd67d7c8c6c
  5. Xbox Live Gold 12 Month Cancelled After Cancelling a $1.00 Game Pass Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold 12 Month Cancelled After Cancelling a $1.00 Game Pass Subscription: This is complete and total [mod removed]. Microsoft is scamming people into joining Game Pass Ultimate then giving you the option to cancel and get your $1 back. Sounds great right? Wrong. When...
  6. Xbox Live Gold subscription is missing.Is this a scam ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold subscription is missing.Is this a scam ?: So everybody has the same problem. Live gold is missing...just like that. e900895c-48a6-4249-b3c8-6a121fc4cf74
  7. Upgrading XBox Live Gold subscription to Gamepass Ultimate conversion ratio 1:1?- November 2020

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Upgrading XBox Live Gold subscription to Gamepass Ultimate conversion ratio 1:1?- November 2020: I see a lot of conflicting answers to this question (including from ambassadors/moderators here, as far as I can tell) and was wondering if anyone could provide a concrete answer as of the current...
  8. Xbox live subscription charges to credit card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live subscription charges to credit card: Got charges for 13.43 july 24, august,september, october and im guessing soon to be november 24. Also got charged 78.39 on october 1st. Checks subscription and it is cancelled and was paid with...
  9. impossible to subscribe or convert the xbox live gold subscription to gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    impossible to subscribe or convert the xbox live gold subscription to gamepass: I am unable to subscribe to the gamepass, converting my live gold subscription even redeeming a code. the error does not even have a known error code. [img] 3 9fd003dd-57d9-4916-ac83-8935f5d154cb
  10. Xbox Live Subscription is still active after past due and am wondering what’s up

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live Subscription is still active after past due and am wondering what’s up: I lost my regular summer day job from Covid this year after treeplanting and haven’t been able to afford to renew my subscription. It ran out on the 8th of November. I can still play multiplayer...