Xbox Live subscription

Discus and support Xbox Live subscription in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; At the beginning of December I purchased a deal on Xbox for 1 month live for £1. I made sure a few days before the subscription automatically renewed I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by NLH1, Jan 12, 2020.

1. NLH1
    NLH1 Guest

Xbox Live subscription

At the beginning of December I purchased a deal on Xbox for 1 month live for £1. I made sure a few days before the subscription automatically renewed I cancelled it and got a refund of my £1. I didn't receive an email to my account despite changing my email
    address for the account so that I would know what was going on at all times (I know it changed because I get all ambassador related emails to the new email). I only found out today, a week after it was meant to be paid because the old email on my account received
    the email instead of me. I tried going through the whole process of cancelling the subscription again but there was no option to, I don't want to renew it. How can I stop this when there's no option for me turn of recurring billing or cancel it when I go to
    manage the subscription in Services & Subscriptions. Please don't send links to the articles that I've already read detailing how to cancel a subscription or turn off recurring billing. I will provide a screenshot of what It shows me when I follow the steps
    of the aforementioned articles below:

[mod removed - personal information]

:)

2. Preknowledge Win User

Cancelar xbox live gold

3. iRayDawg Win User

Error with subscription cancellation.

4. xbox360italy Win User
  5. EggsBoxJuan Win User
  6. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

CANCELLING MY XBOX LIVE MEMBERSHIP

Thema:

Xbox Live subscription

1. Xbox Live subscription - Similar Threads - Live subscription

2. Games purchased during Xbox Live subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games purchased during Xbox Live subscription: Hi, Can someone please let me know what happens with games purchased whilst Xbox Live subscription was active but then that subscription play them but just don't get multiplayer? Also as a free...
  3. PAST DUE SUBSCRIPTION!? I didn't know my xbox live account was a UTILITY

in XBoX on Consoles
    PAST DUE SUBSCRIPTION!? I didn't know my xbox live account was a UTILITY: I was just attempting to have my weekly game night with my buds. Mind you I was successfully playing destiny 2 without them, interacting with humans in the tower and whatnot UNTIL I got an invite...
  4. Refund on Xbox Live Subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund on Xbox Live Subscription: I canceled my Xbox live subscription on my account. Microsoft took out 59.99 on 12/24 and the money wasn't supposed to come out until the 25th. I tried to get a refund through Xbox, but it isn't...
  5. Xbox live gold subscription not sharing across family members

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live gold subscription not sharing across family members: I Bought xbox live 1 month subscription earlier today but it's only working on my account if anyone else tries to play an online game it just says that they need to buy an xbox live subscription,...
  6. xbox one live subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one live subscription: Recently got my son a second controller for his xbox 1 so that 2 people can play. He currently has a xbox live gold subscription do we need to purchase another another one so that 2 people can...
  7. xbox live subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox live subscription: I purchased a 3 month xbox live subscription on Amazon and then applied/activated/redeemed it to the wrong Microsoft account. How do I get it switched over to the correct Microsoft Account....
  8. Request head to head capability on XBOX One on same network without Live subscription

in XboX Insiders
    Request head to head capability on XBOX One on same network without Live subscription: My wife and I would love the ability to race head to head on games such as Project Cars 2, Forza and F1 2019 without having to pay for an online subscription. We would be onto consoles sitting...
  9. Xbox Live Gold Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Subscription: I got a 10 dollar gift card to get the 1 dollar for a month’s Gold deal but it still requires me to pay extra. Any idea how much should i be paying if I live in California?...
  10. I can not pay my xbox live subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can not pay my xbox live subscription: I can not pay my xbox live subscription with my account balance, does anyone know what I can do? 5f839de7-30fe-4117-b0c4-a3d8fb2580d8