xbox live subscription

Discus and support xbox live subscription in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My son has 2 gamertags for our xbox one and when I purchased the xbox live subscription, it only allows the subscription to apply to the one gamertag... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AmyBrackett, Mar 20, 2020.

1. AmyBrackett
    AmyBrackett Guest

xbox live subscription

My son has 2 gamertags for our xbox one and when I purchased the xbox live subscription, it only allows the subscription to apply to the one gamertag that he never uses. How can I switch it over the one he uses regularly? Thank you.

:)

AmyBrackett, Mar 20, 2020
  2. Preknowledge Win User

Cancelar xbox live gold

3. iRayDawg Win User

Error with subscription cancellation.

4. xbox360italy Win User
  5. EggsBoxJuan Win User
  6. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

CANCELLING MY XBOX LIVE MEMBERSHIP

Thema:

xbox live subscription

1. xbox live subscription - Similar Threads - live subscription

2. Xbox Live Gold subscription charge question

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold subscription charge question: I can see a £17.99 Xbox Live Gold subscription charge as a bank debit card payment but can't see this subscription anywhere in my account services and subscriptions, and I've checked back to 2013....
  3. Xbox Live Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Subscription: I forgot to pay my Xbox game pass ultimate subscription and i wanted to cancel it because i do not have enough money to pay it. Can you please cancel my subscription or help me, thanks i...
  4. doppi addebito abbonamento xbox live gold[Translation-double charge subscription xbox live...

in XBoX on Consoles
    doppi addebito abbonamento xbox live gold[Translation-double charge subscription xbox live...: ciao a tutti , vorrei chiedervi una info , ho riscontrato due transazione per il pagamento del abbonamento xbox live gold effettuati nello stesso giorno vorrei chiedere il rimborso per una delle...
  5. Pagamento assinatura xbox live[Translation-Xbox Live subscription payment]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pagamento assinatura xbox live[Translation-Xbox Live subscription payment]: Bom dia, eu tenho saldo de R$ 50,00 na conta xbox live e não estou conseguindo fazer pagamento da renovação da xbox live como posso fazer esse procedimento ? [Translation-Good morning, I have a...
  6. Requesting Discount On Xbox Live Yearly Subscription Price

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Requesting Discount On Xbox Live Yearly Subscription Price: Because of the Covid-19 schools have been suspended. And we have to stay home because of that too. We wanted to ask if there will be any Xbox Live Yearly Subscription discounts or any subscription...
  7. Verlust des Accounts und des Live-Abos?[Translation-Loss of account and live subscription?]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Verlust des Accounts und des Live-Abos?[Translation-Loss of account and live subscription?]: Hallo zusammen , ich habe möglicherweise ein größeres Problem. Ich habe gestern meine Xbox-One Konsole zurückgesetzt (mit Apps und Spiele behalten). Dann wollte ich mich einloggen, aber mein...
  8. Two devices in the house live subscription cancelled when brought a second device

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two devices in the house live subscription cancelled when brought a second device: Have brought another Xbox one for my home signed up to live gold for this second device as well and now the first Xbox has been cancelled as the only adult in the house they are both registered to...
  9. Не работает подписка Xbox Live | Xbox Live subscription doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Не работает подписка Xbox Live | Xbox Live subscription doesn't work: Значит мы с моим другом подключили Xbox Home, он делился подпиской Xbox Live а я делился подпиской Xbox Gamepass. До вчерашнего дня всё было хорошо, но запустив консоль я обнаружил что подписки...
  10. Xbox Live Gold Past-Due Payment, Can't Afford Full Year Subscription Price It Demands?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold Past-Due Payment, Can't Afford Full Year Subscription Price It Demands?: Hey there, So last year I had a year-long subscription to Gold, towards the end of the year I hadn't played anything for several months. I had gotten a new card since then, and when the...