XBox Live subscription

Discus and support XBox Live subscription in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why can I not use the balance in my child's xbox account to pay for a subscription for said child? 04f0d692-889f-4743-a62a-d9b9f660d494 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ChrisFisher777, Mar 6, 2021.

1. XBox Live subscription

Why can I not use the balance in my child's xbox account to pay for a subscription for said child?

:)

ChrisFisher777, Mar 6, 2021
  2. Preknowledge Win User

Cancelar xbox live gold

3. iRayDawg Win User

Error with subscription cancellation.

4. xbox360italy Win User
  5. EggsBoxJuan Win User
  6. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

CANCELLING MY XBOX LIVE MEMBERSHIP

Thema:

XBox Live subscription

1. XBox Live subscription - Similar Threads - Live subscription

2. Problem: GamePass Ultimate 4 month subscription instead of xbox live Gold 12 month (code)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem: GamePass Ultimate 4 month subscription instead of xbox live Gold 12 month (code): Hello, I am coming to you because I encountered a problem. I recently purchased a 12 month xbox code from Instant Gaming along with a friend. For this friend no problem, whereas for me, this...
  3. I renewed my xbox live subscription on xbox 360 and now my Data has been deleted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I renewed my xbox live subscription on xbox 360 and now my Data has been deleted: I renewed my xbox live subscription on xbox 360 and now my Data has been deleted I encountered this issue on modern warfare 3 All my statistics have been deleted Help me please...
  4. Can you renew your xbox live gold subscription early?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you renew your xbox live gold subscription early?: I have some credit on my account that will expire 5 days before my auto renewal of my Xbox Live account. Is there a way to renew early? My auto renewal is set to be $59.99, and I can't find in the...
  5. Xbox live gold subscription refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live gold subscription refund: Having an absolute nightmare trying to request a refund for Xbox live gold subscription. A payment was taken out of my paypal account for a repeat subscription of Xbox live gold (a real bug bear...
  6. Xbox live subscription overdue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live subscription overdue: My microsoft balance didn't have enough money to pay for the subscription. When it was overdue, I tried getting the subscription back by recharging my balance with a gift card. I lost $15 from my...
  7. Xbox live subscription charge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live subscription charge: I have been game sharing with my dad therefore my xbox live subscription renews when his does. However i have today been charged for my own xbox live subscription as it was set to recurring...
  8. Why can i no longer buy year subscription of xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can i no longer buy year subscription of xbox live?: I have always paid $59.99 for a year of xbox live. When microsoft did their price hike, i had to change to game pass because of it. Now that Microsoft has come to their senses and reduced their...
  9. Xbox live gold pausing subscriptions

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live gold pausing subscriptions: A while back, I purchased one year of Xbox live gold. Currently, I have 107 days left in that subscription which is a little over 3 months and it will expire on June 15th, 2021. I am actually...
  10. Fortnite asking for Xbox Live Gold Subscription Feb 2021

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite asking for Xbox Live Gold Subscription Feb 2021: Fortnight is asking for Xbox Live Gold account, I thought it was supposed to be free after the announcement in January 2021? How do i get tid of the prompt so my kids can play?...