Xbox live support

Discus and support Xbox live support in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So basically I was playing Dead by Daylight and got a bunch of hate messages because I don't have the greatest internet due to my living location which... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by gamersince02, Oct 2, 2019.

1. gamersince02
    gamersince02 Guest

Xbox live support

So basically I was playing Dead by Daylight and got a bunch of hate messages because I don't have the greatest internet due to my living location which only has 1 service provider for the whole area, defended myself telling the people messaging me to relax
    because its a video game and theres no real reason to get upset . I understand a bad connection affects gameplay but it isn't something I have control over and I still want to game as well. the messages continued and I got called a [mod removed] and garbage
    etc so I ended up getting a communications ban after I told them they needed to chill and go outside. Then went online for xbox support (which is a MAZE to get through just to contact a rep) and I was told basically to suck up the ban and "re-read" their guidelines
    and basically told me to eat it. Just wondering how that is in any way shape or form helpful or just....

:)

gamersince02, Oct 2, 2019
  2. Bstreateast Win User

Xbox live support

this is not pertaining to this GT. I can't post the issue from the GT it affects as it is now banned...
  3. onyxishere Win User

Xbox Live support

Ok, you're showing as having a gold membership here so just try and access a multiplayer game.
  4. 8fa405c2-3307-42f7-8 Win User

xbox live support

As said above, yes when you are playing multiplayer games.
  5. joshvlogs35 Win User

Xbox Live support

my Xbox Live when logging on it says service alert
  6. XBF Paul M Win User

Xbox Live Support

Hiya!

Paul from the Xbox Forums Team here to assist with the issue, it would appear that you're trying to get ahold of
    Customer Support
    to get more information on a charge made to your account. Based on the information provided, you've already tried contacting customer support and are unable to get ahold of a live representative. As well you've also tried filling out the

Request a Refund Form
    , but there has been no success on the website at this time. I suggest still trying to submit that form maybe on another PC or Laptop. Otherwise continue trying to contact customer support(Steps listed below), unfortunately we can not
    help with any billing issues here on the forums. Sorry bud. I do hope you get this issue taken care of, please let us know how it goes.

Steps On Requesting a Callback from Support

1. Contact us here
    2. Select My Account
    3. Say No thanks to the virtual agent
    4. Select Error Messages and codes
    5. Skip step 3 and go to step 4
    6. Select request a callback from support

Best Wishes,

Paul Xbox Forums Team!~
Thema:

Xbox live support

1. Xbox live support - Similar Threads - live support

2. When Will The Xbox Support Be Live Again?

in XBoX Accessibility
    When Will The Xbox Support Be Live Again?: Hi, just like the subject says, I just wanted to see if anyone knows when the Xbox support site will be back up. Thanks. f1edb490-5239-48ac-9c63-3f441512ecad
  3. Xbox live access with out Gold support (subscription paid)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live access with out Gold support (subscription paid): Hey all, I will cut a long story short. My son is being punished and currently not allowed on his XBLG to play online. He is allowed on his xbox to play offline games. The issue is this; He is...
  4. I can't connect to Xbox Live (or support)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect to Xbox Live (or support): I can't sign in. When I do the automatic test of my xbox, it can get onto the internet, but not into xbox live. I've checked on here but the service says its fine. I've tried to contact support,...
  5. Xbox Live Support team deleted my email account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Support team deleted my email account.: Hello. I just want to rant about a little frustration I had during an experience with an xbox live support rep. I was trying switch an old email account to a primary email for my gamertag to be...
  6. live-person customer support?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    live-person customer support?: looking for an xbox representative to speak to about a recent purchase i would like refunded. i've already submitted a refund request, but i want to ask about possible refund methods. i don't want...
  7. Xbox Live Support Request - Ignored!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Support Request - Ignored!: Hello, I submitted a request for support regarding a refund request - Service Request Number [Mod Removed- Personal Information] - over a month ago stating that I would receive a response within...
  8. wrong click on the Xbox Live-supported region

in XBoX Games and Apps
    wrong click on the Xbox Live-supported region: Hi Support I click the wrong button, which make the xbox live-supported region from USA to China. Please help me to find any way change the supported-region back. Thanks. Below is the URL I...
  9. Xbox live - my country is not supported

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live - my country is not supported: Hello, I just bought a new Xbox one and wanted to get a gold live subscription and a game pass, but i probably should've read more before the actual purchase as it turns out my country -...
  10. What you can do when there is no Xbox live support or any kind of service in your region?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What you can do when there is no Xbox live support or any kind of service in your region?: I love Xbox and its environment but it so sad to see that it looks like they do not care for some small regions, because of that you have to create the account as if you were somewhere else and of...