Xbox live support

Discus and support Xbox live support in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So basically I was playing Dead by Daylight and got a bunch of hate messages because I don't have the greatest internet due to my living location which... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by gamersince02, Oct 2, 2019.

1. gamersince02
    gamersince02 Guest

Xbox live support

So basically I was playing Dead by Daylight and got a bunch of hate messages because I don't have the greatest internet due to my living location which only has 1 service provider for the whole area, defended myself telling the people messaging me to relax
    because its a video game and theres no real reason to get upset . I understand a bad connection affects gameplay but it isn't something I have control over and I still want to game as well. the messages continued and I got called a [mod removed] and garbage
    etc so I ended up getting a communications ban after I told them they needed to chill and go outside. Then went online for xbox support (which is a MAZE to get through just to contact a rep) and I was told basically to suck up the ban and "re-read" their guidelines
    and basically told me to eat it. Just wondering how that is in any way shape or form helpful or just....

:)

gamersince02, Oct 2, 2019
  2. Bstreateast Win User

Xbox live support

this is not pertaining to this GT. I can't post the issue from the GT it affects as it is now banned...
  3. onyxishere Win User

Xbox Live support

Ok, you're showing as having a gold membership here so just try and access a multiplayer game.
  4. 8fa405c2-3307-42f7-8 Win User

xbox live support

As said above, yes when you are playing multiplayer games.
  5. joshvlogs35 Win User

Xbox Live support

my Xbox Live when logging on it says service alert
  6. XBF Paul M Win User

Xbox Live Support

Hiya!

Paul from the Xbox Forums Team here to assist with the issue, it would appear that you're trying to get ahold of
    Customer Support
    to get more information on a charge made to your account. Based on the information provided, you've already tried contacting customer support and are unable to get ahold of a live representative. As well you've also tried filling out the

Request a Refund Form
    , but there has been no success on the website at this time. I suggest still trying to submit that form maybe on another PC or Laptop. Otherwise continue trying to contact customer support(Steps listed below), unfortunately we can not
    help with any billing issues here on the forums. Sorry bud. I do hope you get this issue taken care of, please let us know how it goes.

Steps On Requesting a Callback from Support

1. Contact us here
    2. Select My Account
    3. Say No thanks to the virtual agent
    4. Select Error Messages and codes
    5. Skip step 3 and go to step 4
    6. Select request a callback from support

Best Wishes,

Paul Xbox Forums Team!~
Thema:

Xbox live support

1. Xbox live support - Similar Threads - live support

2. Extreme issues with live support and enforcement pages

in XBoX on Consoles
    Extreme issues with live support and enforcement pages: So ive been trying to get in contact with someone from the enforcement team for 15 hours now and have been redirected through both internet and phone call services to try and apply for a case...
  3. Xbox Live Account(s) unable to be fixed by microsoft support

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Account(s) unable to be fixed by microsoft support: My xbox account is set up with xbox family, that has impeded my ability to play certain games online. The resolution given to my by an xbox support representative was to make a new account and...
  4. Why does Xbox Live support people who are toxic in their community instead of those who...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Xbox Live support people who are toxic in their community instead of those who...: I was playing Rocket League yesterday on Xbox and i came across a group of 3 who were together and extremely toxic. They kept calling me the B-Word in games, Calling me a [mod removed] and stuff...
  5. XBOX Live Support

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Live Support: How can a speak to a person with Xbox Live Support? https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us The link does not work in chrome nor IE. This is terrible customer service. I have spent hours...
  6. Why isn't XBOX LIVE still supported in eastern Europe?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't XBOX LIVE still supported in eastern Europe?: I have a few questions, why doesn't microsoft establish a greater presence in eastern Europe by making xbox live, xbox game pass available in eastern Europe? Will they do something for the xbox...
  7. Xbox live support on Original Xbox titles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live support on Original Xbox titles: PS4 just released star wars jedi knight jedi academy with full multiplayer support. Why cant original xbox live games play online And are there plans to enable xbox live on original xbox games...
  8. Xbox Live is currently down - follow Xbox Support on Twitter for updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live is currently down - follow Xbox Support on Twitter for updates: Hi all, So to make sure that there aren't repeat threads, Xbox Live is currently down. Our best advice, is to follow Xbox Support on Twitter for updates, as they become available. There is...
  9. xbox 360s model 1439 ( support xbox live ?? )

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360s model 1439 ( support xbox live ?? ): my xbox 360 cant join xbox live . I use my ethernet wire already. 2dd46bf2-c9b1-4535-a5da-ccd4c0c95fb6
  10. Xbox live technical support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live technical support: Do Xbox live have technical support and if so how do I contact them 0dd36de8-de08-4917-aad6-025a679e5eb8