Xbox Live Supported country - Romania

Discus and support Xbox Live Supported country - Romania in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I request you to add Romania on the Xbox Live Supported countries, in order to be able to complete my next purchases successfully and to be... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AndrewMihail, Apr 7, 2021.

1. AndrewMihail
    AndrewMihail Guest

Hello,
    I request you to add Romania on the Xbox Live Supported countries, in order to be able to complete my next purchases successfully and to be able to play online my games.
    Thank you very much!

:)

AndrewMihail, Apr 7, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Romania available on Rewards?

Since Romania is not an Xbox Live supported country, it will be a while before it's added to the Rewards program.
  3. Cr1st1X Win User

connect xbox live gold

Why Romania doesnt have Live support since you sell Xbox in this country?
  4. HassanB Win User

Region Blocked

This is because Romania is not an officially supported Xbox LIVE country and you are essentially finding a way around that by registering an account in a country that does have LIVE.

You, yourself created the issue of not being able to download content. Until Romania is listed on that officially supported Xbox LIVE country list then you will run into issues with region locked content when purchasing and downloading content. There's no way
    around that.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Test status network..failed internet... blocked...xbox live blocked

Romania is not a xbox live supported country so there's not much you can do i'm afraid.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

romania call centre

Romania is not part of the countries where the Live service is supported:

www.xbox.com/.../countries

As consequence you are not able to contact support in this country.
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Supported country - Romania - Similar Threads - Live Supported country

2. Live chat support.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live chat support.: Does anyone know an e-mail address to put in a complaint regarding the Xbox chat support? (UK) Can't find anything on their site in regards to making a complaint....
  3. Cyprus Support on Xbox Live membership

in XboX Insiders
    Cyprus Support on Xbox Live membership: Leaving abroad and buying and playing xbox games and having a membership on XboxLive was amazing. Since I moved back to Cyprus that is not possible anymore. I feel very sad that my country is...
  4. Xbox live 360 console support for the 360 apps in 2021

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live 360 console support for the 360 apps in 2021: Will Microsoft continue to support Xbox live apps for the 360 in the next coming year? Because it would be very helpful I have an older smart T.V. at home and it doesn't support YouTube or any...
  5. Is Xbox live still supported on Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Xbox live still supported on Xbox 360?: Is Xbox live still supported on Xbox 360? 0074db10-8c50-48b6-9d4a-de1cdbc5b98b
  6. I cant make and Xbox Live account because my country isnt supported.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant make and Xbox Live account because my country isnt supported.: To the Microsoft devs! YOU SHOULD STOP SELLING your console in Romania if you dont start giving us the same rights as the others. I cant make an Xbox Live account, because the country isnt in the...
  7. Xbox live - my country is not supported

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live - my country is not supported: Hello, I just bought a new Xbox one and wanted to get a gold live subscription and a game pass, but i probably should've read more before the actual purchase as it turns out my country -...
  8. New Zealand - Live TV Support Request (And every other country that hasn't)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Zealand - Live TV Support Request (And every other country that hasn't): Hey guys I have created a uservoice request as follows: We have been waiting for the Live TV section in the OneGuide to be supported in New Zealand. Australia has it and is only just across the...
  9. Xbox live for the not supported countries

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live for the not supported countries: Hello everyone , i have a pretty important question i guess , maybe other peoples posted this too. I was wondering when will the other countries get xbox live too ? I mean why we can buy the xbox...
  10. Xbox live support in other countries

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live support in other countries: Is there any clue about the time microsoft releases support for other countries because I live in Romania and I can't get free 360 games mostly because of this. eaaced03-52b6-45e5-acab-4cc56340aba3