Xbox live suspension

Discus and support Xbox live suspension in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My account was banned for 2 weeks due to marketplace theft. The ban was supposed to end yesterday and when i click on enforcement history it says the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by FaizanYusuf, Apr 29, 2020.

1. FaizanYusuf
    FaizanYusuf Guest

Xbox live suspension

My account was banned for 2 weeks due to marketplace theft. The ban was supposed to end yesterday and when i click on enforcement history it says the suspension was completed on the 28th of April (yesterday). However im still getting the ban message on
    my console and am unable to do anything. What should I do?

:)

FaizanYusuf, Apr 29, 2020
  2. Lov10sBeauty Win User

My friend can’t message me or join parties due to an issue

the suspension with messages it is something temporal. I guess he received an e-mail with the info about that notifying it

here you can read a fragment of the official info about xbox live suspensions: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/xbox-live/xbox-live-suspensions

Communication suspensions are imposed due to inappropriate conduct during communication activities on Xbox Live. This suspension blocks an account from accessing any communication features on Xbox Live, including text messages, voice messages, video communications,
    Skype on Xbox One, in-game chat, and party chat. Communications suspensions are issued for a specified temporary duration, often of 1, 7, or 14 days.

During a communications suspension, the account may continue to access the Xbox Live service, including online multiplayer. At the conclusion of the suspension all communication functionality will be automatically restored.
  3. Mistress Sara Win User

lock and suspended

Hi there,

If you received a suspension from Xbox Live, then after the suspension is over, the account will regain access to the service, provided another suspension was not issued. All information on how Xbox live suspensions work can be found at https://enforcement.xbox.com
  4. REN AERO Win User

Why was my Xbox account suspended

5. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User
  6. T3chnlgydude Win User

Account suspensions.

Thema:

Xbox live suspension

1. Xbox live suspension - Similar Threads - live suspension

2. Xbox Live Suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Suspension: Hello, my brother and I share a family account. He has my main account (Kivines) on his xbox, included with his own (child of Kivines) and an old account I used to play on, when I had my own...
  3. Xbox live Communication Suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live Communication Suspension: The other day, I got a one day suspension for some words I shouldn't of used in a xbox live message. I was suspended because the other party reported me. My suspension ended on March 2, 2020,...
  4. Obsurd Xbox Live Suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Obsurd Xbox Live Suspension: I was recently suspended again for 14 days but this time I have little to no idea why but I think I may know. I made a looking for group post simply saying "is anyone nice enough to give me the...
  5. how do i appeal my xbox live suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i appeal my xbox live suspension: I have been suspended for 7 days when i got reported by someone whose been cyberbullying me for the past 5 months I would like to appeal my suspension but i dont know how...
  6. Xbox Live account suspension

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live account suspension: My Xbox Live account was banned permanently a long time ago when I was younger, and since my email for my Microsoft account is connected to that old account, I'm not able to sign into Xbox Live on...
  7. Appeal an xbox live suspension

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Appeal an xbox live suspension: Revenge kick out for no reason. 9a1d7c2c-1078-4dc6-a0de-238175cfddfa
  8. Xbox Live Suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Suspension: Not too long ago I was called a racial slur on xbox live where the person in question bleeped out the "i" in the word (plural hard r n word) with an asterisk. If I were to take action and report...
  9. Suspension on Xbox Live not sure why

in XBoX on Windows
    Suspension on Xbox Live not sure why: So yesterday I downloaded the new Xbox app beta to play Sea Of Thieves with a friend, but we had some issues trying to connect on each other's lobby. I found that the reason is due to my account...
  10. Wrongfully keep getting 1 day communication suspension from Xbox live.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrongfully keep getting 1 day communication suspension from Xbox live.: [img] Hello. About a month ag o i chatted with a player online and i sent an innappropriate message to him. I was 1 day communication suspended due to this (which i deserved). I learned my lesson...