Xbox live suspension

Discus and support Xbox live suspension in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! My account got suspended for typing "U killed me ****"(which i actually really regret by the way) after somebody did just that in a unranked game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Squid_ee, May 4, 2021 at 7:52 PM.

1. Squid_ee
    Squid_ee Guest

Xbox live suspension

Hi! My account got suspended for typing "U killed me ****"(which i actually really regret by the way) after somebody did just that in a unranked game of rainbow 6 siege, I got suspended for 24 hours it said but more than 24 hours later i have still not recieved my priveleges back such as joining xbox partys or creating group posts. Does anyone have any idea what has happened?

:)

2. Lov10sBeauty Win User

My friend can’t message me or join parties due to an issue

the suspension with messages it is something temporal. I guess he received an e-mail with the info about that notifying it

here you can read a fragment of the official info about xbox live suspensions: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/xbox-live/xbox-live-suspensions

Communication suspensions are imposed due to inappropriate conduct during communication activities on Xbox Live. This suspension blocks an account from accessing any communication features on Xbox Live, including text messages, voice messages, video communications,
    Skype on Xbox One, in-game chat, and party chat. Communications suspensions are issued for a specified temporary duration, often of 1, 7, or 14 days.

During a communications suspension, the account may continue to access the Xbox Live service, including online multiplayer. At the conclusion of the suspension all communication functionality will be automatically restored.
  3. Mistress Sara Win User

lock and suspended

Hi there,

If you received a suspension from Xbox Live, then after the suspension is over, the account will regain access to the service, provided another suspension was not issued. All information on how Xbox live suspensions work can be found at https://enforcement.xbox.com
  4. REN AERO Win User

Why was my Xbox account suspended

5. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User
  6. T3chnlgydude Win User

Account suspensions.

Thema:

Xbox live suspension

1. Xbox live suspension - Similar Threads - live suspension

2. How come my Xbox Live is not working after my 1 day suspension?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How come my Xbox Live is not working after my 1 day suspension?: I got another suspension for the second time and it was for 1 day again. I thought was go back to normal like the first time but no. My Xbox Live is not working at all. I went to Xbox Enforcement...
  3. Unfair Xbox live communication suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unfair Xbox live communication suspension: I was suspended from communication on Xbox for a message that I sent while playing NBA 2k21 current gen. I messaged my teammate something like, "I think this guy is a post hooker" (as in someone...
  4. I want to appeal my live account suspension!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to appeal my live account suspension!: I want to appeal my Xbox Live account suspension immediately... I received a suspension notification today and it is a wrongful suspension because I wasn't even on Xbox and no one has access to...
  5. Xbox live suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live suspension: I recieved a suspension that detered my account from using any social Xbox platforms on November 30th. I then found the xbox suspension website and completed a survey to reduce my suspension,...
  6. Xbox live toxic player and cbl suspensions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live toxic player and cbl suspensions: I just woke up to a 24hr suspension on my account and of course there is no number to call to find out why I was suspended and when I got to enforcement history I can not get a case review so I'm...
  7. I just got a communication suspension on Xbox Live for no damn reason!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got a communication suspension on Xbox Live for no damn reason!!!: Microsoft is so full of [mod removed]. I literally log in to play, and recieve a communication ban for absolutely no reason. I got in no argument, never cheated or anything, but yet I got a...
  8. Xbox live permanent account suspension for no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live permanent account suspension for no reason: Hi, Seven years ago, in february of 2013, I got my Xbox live account permanently suspended following a support call I originally made regarding a prepaid xbox live 12 month subscription card...
  9. Xbox live communications suspension not fixed yet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live communications suspension not fixed yet: I recently got suspended for asking people to follow my twitch. Yeah I know its silly. But anyways, i got suspended for 24 hours, did not tell me why so a day later it happened again for a full...
  10. Xbox live suspension?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live suspension?: I got an email today saying my account was suspended but it didnt say why? This is my first time ive ever been suspended. How do i find out what i did? Can i somehow remove the suspension? If...