Xbox live temporary suspension

Discus and support Xbox live temporary suspension in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was just wondering why my account, "HEARTLESS304588", was suspended and if i could get a reason why it was suspended. Thank you for taking your tjme... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Trollarch 1NC, Aug 10, 2014.

1. Xbox live temporary suspension

I was just wondering why my account, "HEARTLESS304588", was suspended and if i could get a reason why it was suspended. Thank you for taking your tjme to read this and if you could, respond ASAP.

:)

Trollarch 1NC, Aug 10, 2014
  2. oANGELVAMPo
    oANGELVAMPo Guest
    xbox live Temporary Suspension

hi one of my account has been given a Temporary Suspension from xbox live now i know why this has happend there was some foul lanague put on my bio by my son who thought it would be funny but the email i got from the live enforcement team says i would get
    a message to my dashborad but i have deleted the profile from my xbox so i have no way of finding out how long it will be can anyone help the gamertag is ANGELVAMP2007 thank you

oANGELVAMPo, Aug 10, 2014
  3. Son ALA
    Son ALA Guest

here you go, click the link and make a post on that board.

forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

The Official Support guy at forum 15 will be able to give you all the details you need to know.

Son ALA, Aug 10, 2014
  4. Xbox live temporary suspension

THEOWENKILLER, Aug 10, 2014
  5. THEOWENKILLER Win User

6. Son ALA Win User

here you go, click the link and make a post on that board.

forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

The Official Support guy at forum 15 will be able to give you all the details you need to know.
  7. CHILEJOE Win User

Unable to log into Xbox Account

But also

A service suspension completely blocks a member from being able to sign in to the Xbox LIVE service. The duration of the suspension depends on the frequency or severity of the offense. Temporary suspensions usually end at approximately the same
    time of day as when the suspension was issued.[/qoute]

So if its permanently suspended... But if you say you can log in, I'm not going to tell you otherwise. But if you can, it may have been a temporary suspension, or you're only signing in offline.
  8. iLuvGunsAndRock Win User

Temporary Suspension

Greetings!

I am afraid the only way to find out information regarding the action taken on your account, would be to post in the

My LIVE Account was Suspended
    where the PET (Policy Enforcement Team) will then get back to you with full reasoning for your suspension.

Thank you. ^_^
  9. Acysbib Win User

Temporary suspension

Support are not allowed to help you with the questionnaire.

They also do not know how the forums work.

Creating duplicate threads about the same subject is against forum rules.

You have been told the enforcement team do not use the forums.
    so... They (support) direct me to the forums... I even ask multiple times before posting a second post... But they insist i do that. But the only way to contact enforcement is through the questionaire... Which is impossible... So... Its impossible to contact,a
    department that has unilateral control over that aspect of microsoft product... Pretty sweet deal, even though it sucks for me.
Thema:

1. Xbox live temporary suspension - Similar Threads - live temporary suspension

2. Fortnite: Unable to sign in to your account for Xbox live, please try later

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite: Unable to sign in to your account for Xbox live, please try later: Fortnite: Unable to sign in to your account for Xbox live, please try later . I keep getting this message when trying to play fortnite. After many many emails back & forth with Epic they...
  3. Live Gold code increase my subscription for 1 month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live Gold code increase my subscription for 1 month: Hello, I bought Xbox one X 2 days ago and I have codes valid to 06/30/2019, I take my Xbox to hostel and I want to play with friends so I bought in Monday 3 months subscription. My question is,...
  4. how do i appeal my xbox live suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i appeal my xbox live suspension: I have been suspended for 7 days when i got reported by someone whose been cyberbullying me for the past 5 months I would like to appeal my suspension but i dont know how...
  5. How long is the temporary ban on Xbox live members

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How long is the temporary ban on Xbox live members: my communication and online play is not working so is this permanent or temporary 3d181505-5712-47b4-a40a-422ecc80959e
  6. Xbox live temporary ban is up but still can't go online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live temporary ban is up but still can't go online: the temporary ban on my account ran out today at 10 m but my account is still banned along with all other accounts on my system. Xbox support is no help and there's no option anymore to review the...
  7. Temporary xbox live ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Temporary xbox live ban: Hello, Our family xbox live account was banned on the 15th November. We believe [it] is now un-banned. However, after a long live-chat with one of your colleagues I was advised to post here....
  8. Temporary suspension notice from Live? WHAT??????

in XBoX on Consoles
    Temporary suspension notice from Live? WHAT??????: I received a notice via email that the Microsoft Enforcement team had suspended my ability to chat etc for "inappropriate communications". this is of course completely false. I don't Play...
  9. Xbox live account banned despite already currently serving a temporary ban.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live account banned despite already currently serving a temporary ban.: My xbox live account hijxck has been permanently banned for harassment reasons. This account was placed on a temporary communication ban on Wednesday until the 25th January, therefore I have been...
  10. Am I able to Temporary suspend my xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Am I able to Temporary suspend my xbox live?: I can't seem to suspend or put my account on hold. I'm not worried about loosing the month from my subscription I want to suspend it for a short period of time. e929f7dc-158d-446b-9dd7-a4f5e7716415