Xbox Live Tenure Badge

Discus and support Xbox Live Tenure Badge in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've seen it been reported in this group before that the tenure badge disappeared for people that had the GPU subscription. I just noticed today that... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/XxMorgothxX12, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Xbox Live Tenure Badge

I've seen it been reported in this group before that the tenure badge disappeared for people that had the GPU subscription. I just noticed today that mine was back and wanted to see if others have shown up as well?

submitted by /u/XxMorgothxX12
    [link] [comments]

/u/XxMorgothxX12, Nov 9, 2019
  2. BusGod Win User

My number of years badge thing isn't showing up

@Synth - Are you talking about the green circle with the number on it on your Console for your Xbox Live Tenure? Or a Forum badge of some type?
  3. Xerogel Win User

Xbox LIVE badges not showing up

SwitchdKiller, if you have ran out of Xbox Live Gold your tenure resets. The "badge" you are talking about is how many years you subscribed to Xbox Live Gold with out stopping.

-
  4. Altage Win User

Badges

It sounds like you are referring to Xbox Live Tenure badges on peoples profiles.

These are displayed on peoples profiles, when they have Xbox Live Gold. The number in the middle indicates how long they have been on the program.
  5. Scrogginsanity Win User

no tenure on xbox one?

The tenure numbers are a horrible font, but that is an 8. Mine is currently a 7, and it took me quite a while to realize that the green tenure badge is what it is on Xbox One.
  6. Murphs-A47006C9-2185 Win User

XBL badge not showing

If you are referring to the tenure badge on your gamercard/profile, that is not an Xbox Live Rewards issue and they will be unable to assist you. They can only assist with the Xbox Live Reward Program located here: rewards.xbox.com

You will want to post in Xbox Live Support to see if you can get assistance there.
Thema:

Xbox Live Tenure Badge

1. Xbox Live Tenure Badge - Similar Threads - Live Tenure Badge

2. Xbox Live Tenure Badge not displaying on profile.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live Tenure Badge not displaying on profile.: For the past while, my tenure badge hasn’t been displaying on my profile, on Xbox App or on Console. But it will display on the 360. I’m in the Alpha Skip Ahead Ring, have the XBA Badge, and...
  3. Missing Xbox live tenure badge

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox live tenure badge: So i used to have my 9 year xbox live tenure badge (should be 10). But since I did the conversion to xbox game pass ultimate last month with like 30+ months remaining of gold. My badge is just now...
  4. Xbox live tenure as disappeared

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live tenure as disappeared: I recently upgraded my xbox live gold and now my tenure as disappeared, Is this normal after renewing xbox live gold ? f08317ea-d1d5-4138-b570-95a82994df26
  5. Xbox Live Gold Tenure

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Gold Tenure: Hello, i'm Andrew. My question is, if I was to cancel my xbox live gold membership, would my tenure restart? I know that it will, but if I later renew it, will it go back to what it was before I...
  6. Xbox Live Tenure

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Tenure: My Xbox Live Tenure should have gone to 15 years back in October or November, but it's stuck on 14 right now. I know it's not the biggest issue in the world, but I'd like to have my years with...
  7. Lost my Xbox Live Gold tenure

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost my Xbox Live Gold tenure: My account lapsed for about a week, when I renewed my xbox live gold I lost my tenure of around 15 years. I contacted support and they said it would not come back. Can anyone shed some light on...
  8. Xbox live Tenure

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live Tenure: Hello there! I was wondering if Xbox tenure would still reset after stopping my Xbox gold membership. I am not going to stop it anytime soon just wondering when I do. I also am wondering if there...
  9. Xbox Live Tenure

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Tenure: Hi, I am having an issue with my Xbox Live Gold Tenure. My tenure used to show up as 10 years but now shows as 4 years. This has been like this for a few months now that I know of (a friend of...
  10. Xbox Live Golde Tenure Updating

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Golde Tenure Updating: Been off Gold for many months and just renewed after about 10 years. How long does it take my tenure to update to how much time I have had Gold for? I could not find any solid answers....