Xbox LIVE Tenure doesn't show

Discus and support Xbox LIVE Tenure doesn't show in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I signed onto my account the other day and Have notice that my Tenure doesn't appear on neither xbox one & xbox 360 is their anyway to fix this?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HighOctane1, Jun 4, 2014.

1. HighOctane1
    HighOctane1 Guest

I signed onto my account the other day and Have notice that my Tenure doesn't appear on neither xbox one & xbox 360 is their anyway to fix this?

:)

HighOctane1, Jun 4, 2014
  2. FLiX 82
    FLiX 82 Guest
    My xbox tenure doesn't show on my xbox one

My xbox tenure doesn't show on my xbox one while it does show on my xbox 360.. My tenure should be '5'. Please help!

FLiX 82, Jun 4, 2014
  3. IXISTiCKYIXI
    IXISTiCKYIXI Guest
    Xbox One tenure doesn't show

Experiencing the exactly same problem here.

Xbox One profile doesn't show tenure, despite being OK several days ago, last time i checked.

Xbox 360 profiles shows tenure correctly.

IXISTiCKYIXI, Jun 4, 2014
  4. Xbox LIVE Tenure doesn't show

Hello there HighOctane1

The tenure counter on Xbox Live appears to have some issues affecting random users, it's something that's being looked into by Xbox Support (see here: forums.xbox.com/.../441105.aspx). Follow that link, there's a handful of troubleshooting steps you can
    try to see if it'll revert to your correct tenure.

Remember Tenure increases every time a full 12 months of Xbox Live Gold time have elapsed on the account. Also, being Silver will not cancel the Gold time acquired, but tenure will not increase until Gold time has been added
    again.

if you haven't yet, please try the following steps:

• Delete your PROFILE ONLY from your console
    • Power down your Xbox 360 console
    • Give your console a little breather! Wait 30 or so minutes and power your console back on.
    • Re-download your profile

PR1NCE DARKNESS, Jun 7, 2014
  5. User 9242019 Win User

Years of service incorrect?

I think every Xbox Live Rewards member that had Live and has continued to subscribe shows the same date. It is when the program was started and doesn't have anything to do with Live tenure.
  6. Elohmn Win User

Report gamerscore hacking

[quote user="NanoTechSoldier"]

If you use a Pre-Paid Redeem Code Card, for a Xbox Live Gold Subscription, it doesn't show your full tenure Dakrkplayer2 (ie. Years on Xbox Live Gold)... My Profile & account, is showing two years on gold & i've been on 12 month Gold since 2008, with this
    GamerTag etc..

[/quote]Sorry but this is incorrect. Any Method of Payment for Xbox LIVE will have Tenure added after each year. I've had CC for two years and Pre-Paid for three years, showing the Tenure of 5. Even if a Pre-paid of three months
    is used for over a year (or a one month if still available) it will show Tenure.

The Tenure shows after the Year is up and a new year is paid for. Sorry but you must have either started in 2009 or have had a lapse in time that did not count as a Silver Profile. In addition, the first Month Free Xbox LIVE that everyone is given does not
    apply to Tenure. So if an Account was created in December 2008 it won't reflect 1 year Tenure until January 2010.
  7. IXISTiCKYIXI Win User

Xbox One tenure doesn't show

Experiencing the exactly same problem here.

Xbox One profile doesn't show tenure, despite being OK several days ago, last time i checked.

Xbox 360 profiles shows tenure correctly.
  8. OCRyzen Win User

Report gamerscore hacking

If you use a Pre-Paid Redeem Code Card, for a Xbox Live Gold Subscription, it doesn't show your full tenure Dakrkplayer2 (ie. Years on Xbox Live Gold)... My Profile & account, is showing two years on gold & i've been on 12 month Gold since 2008, with this
    GamerTag etc..
  9. ItsBaconBits Win User

My 3 years tenure is gone.

Is your account still gold? Your tenure doesn't show up on silver.

Edit: after a quick search, I discovered this is happening to a lot of people. Xbox live is aware of the problem and I'm sure they'll have it fixed soon.
Thema:

1. Xbox LIVE Tenure doesn't show - Similar Threads - LIVE Tenure doesn't

2. Xbox Live Tenure Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Tenure Issue: My Xbox Live tenure should be at 5 years but is only showing 4. My Xbox Live account creation was in March 2014 and my first Xbox Live Gold purchase was the same. Please help....
  3. Xbox Live Tenure Not Dispalyed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Tenure Not Dispalyed: My tenure is not appearing on my xbox live profile. I want it to appear or for it to be transferred to a new xbox live account ticket number: [Mod removed-personal information]...
  4. Xbox Live Tenure Badge

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live Tenure Badge: I've seen it been reported in this group before that the tenure badge disappeared for people that had the GPU subscription. I just noticed today that mine was back and wanted to see if others have...
  5. Xbox Live Tenure Badge not displaying on profile.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live Tenure Badge not displaying on profile.: For the past while, my tenure badge hasn’t been displaying on my profile, on Xbox App or on Console. But it will display on the 360. I’m in the Alpha Skip Ahead Ring, have the XBA Badge, and...
  6. Missing Xbox live tenure badge

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox live tenure badge: So i used to have my 9 year xbox live tenure badge (should be 10). But since I did the conversion to xbox game pass ultimate last month with like 30+ months remaining of gold. My badge is just now...
  7. Xbox live tenure as disappeared

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live tenure as disappeared: I recently upgraded my xbox live gold and now my tenure as disappeared, Is this normal after renewing xbox live gold ? f08317ea-d1d5-4138-b570-95a82994df26
  8. Xbox Live Gold Tenure

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Gold Tenure: Hello, i'm Andrew. My question is, if I was to cancel my xbox live gold membership, would my tenure restart? I know that it will, but if I later renew it, will it go back to what it was before I...
  9. Xbox Live Tenure

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Tenure: My Xbox Live Tenure should have gone to 15 years back in October or November, but it's stuck on 14 right now. I know it's not the biggest issue in the world, but I'd like to have my years with...
  10. My Xbox LIVE Tenure is showing up as my 1 year Tenureship on Xbox 360, but doesn't show up ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox LIVE Tenure is showing up as my 1 year Tenureship on Xbox 360, but doesn't show up ...: My Xbox LIVE account previously had a 12 month prepaid membership on the account which gave me a 1 year Tenure. I added a 1 month membership yesterday and it shows my 1 year Tenure on Xbox 360 but...