Xbox live tenure

Discus and support Xbox live tenure in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my xbox live gold memership expired 3 or 4 month ago, since june 1 y renewed for a 12 month, pero my tenure didnt show my years, so wtf, and i started... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Im Geforce, Jun 6, 2014.

1. Im Geforce
    Im Geforce Guest

Xbox live tenure

my xbox live gold memership expired 3 or 4 month ago, since june 1 y renewed for a 12 month, pero my tenure didnt show my years, so wtf, and i started a chat support, and says to me i lost my tenure with te new xbox live conditions.. this is so stupid, and
    i want my *** tenure years back<!

:)

Im Geforce, Jun 6, 2014
  2. SH4D0WZ0MB1E
    SH4D0WZ0MB1E Guest
    SH4D0WZ0MB1E, Jun 6, 2014
  3. HassanB
    HassanB Guest
    xbl tenure

Hi,

Microsoft has changed how tenure is calculated. See below:

HassanB, Jun 6, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Xbox live tenure

Sorry but you were misinformed. Although your tenure did disappear while you were a silver member it will come back now that you have a Gold membership. If it's not up by then try contacting @xboxsupport on Twitter for more assistance.

Good luck.

onyxishere, Jun 7, 2014
  5. SH4D0WZ0MB1E Win User

1year to 10years

6. HassanB Win User

xbl tenure

Hi,

Microsoft has changed how tenure is calculated. See below:

Tenure is based on the cumulative amount of Xbox LIVE Gold time a user has. While you do not lose tenure when you go Silver, Xbox LIVE Silver time does not accrue tenure. You will see your tenure increase
    only when the year of Xbox LIVE Gold time has finished.

For your first year of Xbox LIVE Gold you will see a '0' and increase to '1' year of tenure when that year is up! For example, if you've had Xbox LIVE Gold for 3 years and 6 months, you'll see a tenure of '3' next to your Gamertag.
  7. HassanB Win User

Xbox LIVE Tenure Glitch

Hi,

Microsoft has changed how tenure is calculated. See below.

Tenure is based on the cumulative amount of Xbox LIVE Gold time a user has. While you do not lose tenure when you go Silver, Xbox LIVE Silver time does not accrue tenure. You will see your tenure increase only when the year of Xbox LIVE Gold time has
    finished.

For your first year of Xbox LIVE Gold you will see a '0' and increase to '1' year of tenure when that year is up! For example, if you've had Xbox LIVE Gold for 3 years and 6 months, you'll see a tenure of '3' next to your Gamertag.
  8. HassanB Win User

Xbox Live Tenure went a year down

Hi,

Microsoft has changed how tenure is calculated. See below.

Tenure is based on the cumulative amount of Xbox LIVE Gold time a user has. While you do not lose tenure when you go Silver, Xbox LIVE Silver time does not accrue tenure. You will see your tenure increase only when the year of Xbox LIVE Gold time has
    finished.

9. penny84-CD44F3FB-318 Win User

HELP MICROSOFT SUPPORT!! Xbox One TENURE icon missing

Still no sign of my xbox Live tenure as anyone else's tenure returned ?
Thema:

Xbox live tenure

1. Xbox live tenure - Similar Threads - live tenure

2. Xbox live tenure as disappeared

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live tenure as disappeared: I recently upgraded my xbox live gold and now my tenure as disappeared, Is this normal after renewing xbox live gold ? f08317ea-d1d5-4138-b570-95a82994df26
  3. Xbox Live Gold Tenure

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Gold Tenure: Hello, i'm Andrew. My question is, if I was to cancel my xbox live gold membership, would my tenure restart? I know that it will, but if I later renew it, will it go back to what it was before I...
  4. Xbox Live Tenure

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Tenure: My Xbox Live Tenure should have gone to 15 years back in October or November, but it's stuck on 14 right now. I know it's not the biggest issue in the world, but I'd like to have my years with...
  5. XBox Live Tenure Not appearing

in XBoX Rewards
    XBox Live Tenure Not appearing: Hi, I have been a member of xbox Live Gold since the beta on the original Xbox and my tenure figure should be 14 years. However when I check the 'MyStats' section it shows nothing for my years of...
  6. Lost my Xbox Live Gold tenure

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost my Xbox Live Gold tenure: My account lapsed for about a week, when I renewed my xbox live gold I lost my tenure of around 15 years. I contacted support and they said it would not come back. Can anyone shed some light on...
  7. Xbox live Tenure

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live Tenure: Hello there! I was wondering if Xbox tenure would still reset after stopping my Xbox gold membership. I am not going to stop it anytime soon just wondering when I do. I also am wondering if there...
  8. Xbox Live Tenure

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Tenure: Hi, I am having an issue with my Xbox Live Gold Tenure. My tenure used to show up as 10 years but now shows as 4 years. This has been like this for a few months now that I know of (a friend of...
  9. Xbox Live Golde Tenure Updating

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Golde Tenure Updating: Been off Gold for many months and just renewed after about 10 years. How long does it take my tenure to update to how much time I have had Gold for? I could not find any solid answers....
  10. Xbox Live tenure displaying incorrect date?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live tenure displaying incorrect date?: I've been an Xbox Live Gold member since Live launched in November 2002. Yet my tenure initially read (14) but now it's displaying (12). Not sure how many others are experiencing issues with their...