Xbox live terms

Discus and support Xbox live terms in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Every time a log on my xbox live account on my xbox 360,i must accept the november 2013 terms.Please help me. 45db4392-c65a-4754-8a72-60912a49f3e8 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by fariko Inbound, Feb 21, 2014.

1. Xbox live terms

Every time a log on my xbox live account on my xbox 360,i must accept the november 2013 terms.Please help me.

:)

fariko Inbound, Feb 21, 2014
  2. QuiCkz AleX
    QuiCkz AleX Guest
    QuiCkz AleX, Feb 21, 2014
  3. drqg
    drqg Guest
    Achievement Boosting !!!

[quote user="TANGOjALPHA"]

Boosting is against the Xbox Live Terms and Conditions.

[/quote]

I'm not doubting you but where in the Xbox Live Terms and Conditions does it say this ?

4. drqg Win User

Achievement Boosting !!!

[quote user="TANGOjALPHA"]

Boosting is against the Xbox Live Terms and Conditions.

[/quote]

I'm not doubting you but where in the Xbox Live Terms and Conditions does it say this ?
  5. QuiCkz AleX Win User

ATTENZIONE L'UTENTE: *** TENTA DI RUBARE SOLDI

6. RandyAU93 Win User

Kontakt

Xbox Live is not government-operated. The Internet has its set of rules, and Xbox Live has its set of rules. If you access Xbox Live, you agree to their terms and conditions, and using the service indicates that you agree to be bound by those terms. If
    you don't agree to them, you don't use that service. Just as if you didn't agree to PlayStation Network's terms or Nintendo Switch Online's terms, you wouldn't use them either.
  7. ngocphi Win User

Unable redeem gears of war 1 2 3 and judgement code

Part of the terms and conditions of the xbox live and promotions like this one is that you have to live in an xbox live region
  8. JeremyHarris Win User

Microsoft now cannot be sued. They slipped it into their new TOU

If you do not agree with the Xbox LIVE Terms of Use, do not use the Xbox LIVE Service.
Thema:

Xbox live terms

1. Xbox live terms - Similar Threads - live terms

2. I have been on permanent suspension because It says I have violated the live terms please ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been on permanent suspension because It says I have violated the live terms please ...: My account has been permanently suspended for foul language and I think I use some foul language but that because people curse me out online and send me hate messages I was in this game and these...
  3. List of gamertag terms that violate xbox live code of conduct

in XBoX on Consoles
    List of gamertag terms that violate xbox live code of conduct: I have recently had my gamertag changed by the Enforcement Team for a term I believe most would not find inappropriate. I would like to have access to a list of terms, misspellings, letter...
  4. Error terms of subscription to Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error terms of subscription to Xbox Live Gold: I have a paid subscription, but the system does not see and in games offers to purchase it again. [img] 90ce02e9-d312-46a1-8a0c-f8ececc10a60
  5. Xbox Live Subscription termed a day early

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Subscription termed a day early: My subscription was going to go through 1/8/2017... I received an email from xbox support stating it ended on Sunday, January 8, 2017, HOWEVER, I cannot get on to Live based games on January 7,...
  6. New Xbox Term of Use for Xbox Live and loss of Gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox Term of Use for Xbox Live and loss of Gamertag: Hi there, I've a question about the latest Xbox Term of Use. Specifically the line that Reads "Xbox now requires you to sing-in at least every 5 years to keep your gamertag". I'd like to know...
  7. Issues Regarding Accepting Terms and Conditions for Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues Regarding Accepting Terms and Conditions for Xbox Live: I have been struggling with the new Xbox live conditions for weeks now. My account is an adult account on this site, but when I attempt to log in and accept the new terms, it brings up a parent...
  8. Cannot Accept New "Terms of Use" when Trying to Connect to xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot Accept New "Terms of Use" when Trying to Connect to xbox Live: I turned on my xbox for the first time in over a year today. When I tried to connect to xbox Live, it said that the Terms of Use have changed and that I had to accept them; however, my account is...
  9. New terms of Use issues with Live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    New terms of Use issues with Live account: I have wifi again at my house for the first time in a few years. When i try to go and accept the new terms of use policy for my old live account is promps me to type in a parent password that i...
  10. Xbox live parental account forgotten password (terms of use issue) - HELP!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live parental account forgotten password (terms of use issue) - HELP!: Hey fellas, I've read a lot of the same problem on google, but not sure if anyone has found a solution to my particular issue. SO! Xbox live will prompt me to accept the terms of use but will...