XBox Live Transfer?

Discus and support XBox Live Transfer? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I just bought Xbox live for 1 year but meant to put it on someone else's account and not mine. Can I transfer it to her account? and if so - HOW?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by H ED, Apr 20, 2020.

1. H ED
    H ED Guest

XBox Live Transfer?

I just bought Xbox live for 1 year but meant to put it on someone else's account and not mine. Can I transfer it to her account? and if so - HOW?

Thanks in advance for any help

:)

2. xbox360italy Win User

Xbox Updated Itself Dashboard Changed Xbox Live Not Connecting

3. SirSuperKnight Win User

Can't connect to Xbox live?!?

4. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

iphone wireless hotspot not working with Xbox one

5. Cheezy3 Win User

Xbox live

Is there two types of xbox live like xbox live gold and regular xbox live
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

Xbox Live ?

Hi Mitchell,

When it comes to the skins and other purchases on your account, they are not transferrable to any other account and are owned by the account that made the purchase itself. Some DLC and content may be accessible when game sharing, but there is no way to transfer
    the ownership. You can always try
    contacting Epic Game
    s to see if that is a viable option as the Epic Games/Fortnite accounts aren't set up by Xbox.

I hope that this helps out!
Thema:

XBox Live Transfer?

1. XBox Live Transfer? - Similar Threads - Live Transfer

2. Transfer my Xbox Live account to another email address.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transfer my Xbox Live account to another email address.: Hi, my brother and I have always played on the same Xbox Live account, the email address is mine. Recently I stopped playing and my brother decided to move from the house and he want to switch our...
  3. New Xbox One S and when i transfer all my games over, It wont let me play live on my new...

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox One S and when i transfer all my games over, It wont let me play live on my new...: I just bought a new Xbox one S. I have an older xbox one but it has been running so poorly i bought a One S to hold me over until the new one comes out. I have both xboxes hooked up, I have signed...
  4. Transfer xbox live to seperate account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer xbox live to seperate account: I have two microsoft accounts. One that I use for xbox and one that I use for file storage etc. I would like to only use the account that I currently use for file storage. The account I use for...
  5. How to I transfer One Drive content to Xbox Live?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to I transfer One Drive content to Xbox Live?: I wanted to show a funny video to a friend but I couldn't because I wasn't able to upload it to xbox live I tried One Drive but I couldn't download to Xbox live I looked for tutorials but they...
  6. Transferring or gifting my XBOX live Gold subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transferring or gifting my XBOX live Gold subscription: My Xbox Live Gold subscription just renewed for another year. I recently gave my son my Xbox 360 for him to be able to play games and stream apps with my Xbox Live Gold acct. He is an adult and...
  7. Transfer xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transfer xbox live account: I have 2 microsoft accounts. One is my daily driver for office 365 and pretty much everything else. I also have an xbox live account. i want to move all my info from my xbox live account to my...
  8. Xbox live gold suscription transfer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live gold suscription transfer: Hello! I've activated an Xbox Live gold subscription and I would like to give it to another person. Is it possible to transfer a subscription to another email address?...
  9. Transferring remainder of Xbox Live Gold to new Xbox One S All Digital

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transferring remainder of Xbox Live Gold to new Xbox One S All Digital: Hi All, Say I have an Xbox 360 with an active Xbox Live Gold subscription with several months remaining. If I buy a new Xbox One S All Digital and sign in with the same gamer tag will the...
  10. Can you transfer Xbox live gold to another account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you transfer Xbox live gold to another account?: My daughter locked herself out of her entire xbox by forgetting all of her login info....so she created a whole new account. Problem is, i pay for her xbox live subscription on the one thats...