xbox live transfer

Discus and support xbox live transfer in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; can i please transfer my content from my old account to my new one? if so please let me do it please Battlefield 4 premium thats it please i just... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by reconforce12, Feb 16, 2014.

1. reconforce12
    reconforce12 Guest

xbox live transfer

can i please transfer my content from my old account to my new one? if so please let me do it please

Battlefield 4 premium thats it please i just bought it for 50 USD i dont want to waste it please please please help me xbox live transfer :(

and if possible xbox live gold member ship 12 month

old account: Frozen Shotz25

please help me transfer

Account to transfer to: are you frozen

PLEASE

:)

reconforce12, Feb 16, 2014
  2. Smite Xbox one licence transfer

I have a spare beta key. message me on Xbox Live. I will NOT license transfer to you, but will give you the beta key. License transfering with a stranger is a big No No.

BadBadGodJeremy, Feb 16, 2014
  3. xdratx1
    xdratx1 Guest
    Will Microsoft Money Transfer to Xbox One?

Yea, a friend of mine transferred his Live account to his xbox one and all his money and points were transferred with him.

xdratx1, Feb 16, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

xbox live transfer

Sorry, but nothing can be transferred between accounts.

Smwutches, Feb 16, 2014
  5. HassanB Win User

Downloading a Halo 4 armor skin from my friends console ?

Hello,

Sorry, this is not possible to do. The use of the license transfer system in this way is not prohibited. A license transfer cannot be used to transfer one piece of content from one console to another. It transfers all licenses from one Xbox 360 to another Xbox
    360, not from one Xbox LIVE account to another Xbox LIVE account.
  6. WPAK Win User

license transfer tool question.

Hi there,

-

Like mentioned the transfer tool is a online functionality, and does not require the use of a disc drive.

-

The transfer cable is not necessary for the license transfer, but it's a tool to transfer data from one consoles hard drive to another:

License transfer support page:
    support.xbox.com/.../play-xbox-live-content

-

How to transfer data can be found here:

support.xbox.com/.../manage-games-data
  7. Civiks-005F7F47-E8B4 Win User

Digital Rights Management

I understand that. Use the transfer kit to transfer date while offline. You cannot transfer licences when not connected to Xbox LIVE.
  8. iRayDawg Win User

License Transfer

Unfortunately Raymundo you will need to do a transfer license to transfer the content licenses to that Xbox 360 console from a previous one. You can't just redownload them to a new console. However do note that content licenses can not be transfered between
    gamertags only consoles. For steps to do a license transfer please visit
    support.xbox.com/.../play-xbox-live-content
  9. PollockRoc Win User

GamerTag Download question

No. He would need to transfer the license to the other Xbox. From here

Can I transfer content from one Xbox LIVE account to another?

No. Content licenses are stored in the Xbox 360 console rather than in the Xbox LIVE account.

To enable someone else's Xbox LIVE account to use your content licenses, you must download your Xbox LIVE profile and then transfer your content licenses to that person's Xbox 360 console.
Thema:

xbox live transfer

1. xbox live transfer - Similar Threads - live transfer

2. Xbox Live transferred to Game Pass Ultimate during beta was due to expire in 2020, now 2019.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live transferred to Game Pass Ultimate during beta was due to expire in 2020, now 2019.: I had Xbox Live paid up until December 2020 when I signed up for the $1 Game Pass Ultimate preview. As we all know, this replaces the entire subscription and should still expire on the same date...
  3. How do GameDVR clips in my XBOX LIVE transfer to my OneDrive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do GameDVR clips in my XBOX LIVE transfer to my OneDrive?: When I record gameplay clips on my XBOX system and have them uploaded to my XBOX LIVE, I then have the option of uploading them to my OneDrive. (they've been through the upload queue and are now...
  4. What Happens if Your Xbox LIVE Account Were to be Banned? Can you Transfer Over, get...

in XboX Insiders
    What Happens if Your Xbox LIVE Account Were to be Banned? Can you Transfer Over, get...: I'm curious mainly because I wonder, what happens to all of those games you bought digitally? Let's say, theoretically, one is banned for trash talking, modding, or something else that goes...
  5. xbox live redeemed on parent account - how to transfer to child's

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live redeemed on parent account - how to transfer to child's: Hi I've just downloaded a 3 month xbox live subscription but it has been added to my profile as parent account and not my son's. How can I transfer it? 802e3bb1-ffcc-40e4-8aeb-577123508f62
  6. Minecraft purchase transfer Google > Xbox live.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft purchase transfer Google > Xbox live.: Recently, I have switched to playing on my computer, and am looking for a way to transfer my google play purchases. From android to my xbox live account, Some purchases were before the better...
  7. Transferring an Xbox live account to a different Microsoft account without deleting either...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferring an Xbox live account to a different Microsoft account without deleting either...: Hi, When I originally created my xbox account on the 360 I used my father's email address, I have recently gotten an xbox one and I was wondering if I could move my account to my personal email...
  8. transfering games (2 household families) xbox 1S, Xbox Live, external drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    transfering games (2 household families) xbox 1S, Xbox Live, external drive: Hi, I bought a passport 1T external drive so both my kids can have more storage for their gaming. Is it possible to transfer games (digital download or disc) from my xbox 1S to Dad's xbox 1?...
  9. How do I transfer my Xbox live membership from the old 360 to the one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I transfer my Xbox live membership from the old 360 to the one?: Hi , Can anyone tell me how to add my live membership to our new Xbox one console? Also, I know I have a Microsoft account but can't seem to find it? This is the one I set up for my son when he...
  10. Transfer Xbox Live account from my microsoft account to my son's

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transfer Xbox Live account from my microsoft account to my son's: I am wondering if there is a way for me to transfer the ownership of my sons xbox account to his email address instead of him using my email to sign in. I cannot use the method of using his email...