Xbox Live transferred to Game Pass Ultimate during beta was due to expire in 2020, now 2019.

Discus and support Xbox Live transferred to Game Pass Ultimate during beta was due to expire in 2020, now 2019. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I had Xbox Live paid up until December 2020 when I signed up for the $1 Game Pass Ultimate preview. As we all know, this replaces the entire... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MrXBob, Aug 26, 2019.

1. /u/MrXBob
    /u/MrXBob Guest

Xbox Live transferred to Game Pass Ultimate during beta was due to expire in 2020, now 2019.

I had Xbox Live paid up until December 2020 when I signed up for the $1 Game Pass Ultimate preview. As we all know, this replaces the entire subscription and should still expire on the same date as Xbox Live was due to expire.

This was the case for many months, as my account showed that Game Pass Ultimate was due to expire in December 2020. Until I checked recently and noticed an entire year has been removed from my subscription and it is now due to expire in December of this year...

I have been on live chat with Xbox Support and they told me that my Xbox Live actually expired in April 2019, which is 100% inaccurate as I have been an Xbox Live subscriber for 16 straight years with automatic renewal enabled.

They said as this was subscribed through the Insider program that I should speak to 'an engineer' and he gave me a link to the FAQ page which obviously didn't help, and the support links just took me straight back to regular Xbox Support.

Where can I get help about this?

EDIT: Also I just checked my billing history and it's showing my 12 month subscription in November 2018 but the guy on live support claimed that my XBL expired in April 2019. That's only 5 months, adding to the confusion.

submitted by /u/MrXBob
    [link] [comments]

/u/MrXBob, Aug 26, 2019
  2. Harmonious Bard Win User

When will Xbox Live Gold be combined with Season pass for 1 monthly fee?

Definitely can't buy it right now, only way in is to be a higher tier Xbox Insider. All I know is that my Game Pass sub was due to run out at the end of Feb 2020 and my Xbox Live sub was due to expire at the end of Dec 2020 and after joining I now have
    the combined sub that is good through to the end of Feb 2021... so nothing to pay now until then :)
  3. denis97g Win User

Game pass

Hi! it should be 2€ for 2 months. About the expiration date, did you subscribe to game pass or game pass ultimate? Because if you subscribed to Ultimate and have a gold sub, it will merge the two, thus making it expire
    in 2020.
  4. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Gears 5 beta

So you can play the beta if you have game pass?
    Yes.

Also, Game Pass Ultimate subscribers will have access to the Ultimate Edition of Gears 5.

"Gears 5 will be available to subscribers of Xbox Game Pass (includes console games and PC games) when the game launches on September 10, 2019. If you have an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription, you’ll be able to install the Gears 5 Ultimate Edition during
    the early access period starting on September 6, 2019."

https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/games/game-titles/gears-5-with-xbox-game-pass
  5. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Xbox Live Ultimate thoughts?

It's currently limited to those in the Insider program. It started with the Alpha / Skip Ahead rings, and recently expanded to the Beta ring.

https://news.xbox.com/2019/04/16/xbox-game-pass-ultimate-xbox-insiders-preview/

https://news.xbox.com/2019/05/09/xbox-game-pass-ultimate-preview-beta/

Edit - It's also only available in certain regions at the moment.
  6. Ch1ps Win User

Xbox Live Ultimate thoughts?

Holy moly thank you for posting this, I just went from having my Gold expiring in 10/2020 and my Game Pass expiring on 7/2019 to both not expiring until 1/2021!!!

Thats incredible. I'm a huge fan of this
Thema:

1. Xbox Live transferred to Game Pass Ultimate during beta was due to expire in 2020, now 2019. - Similar Threads - Live transferred Game

2. New Xbox Live Account and transferring games/data

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox Live Account and transferring games/data: So we have an Xbox live account, which my son has been using. My husband has decided to start using it again, so now my son has to get his own. However, he has a few years worth of games and data...
  3. transfering games (2 household families) xbox 1S, Xbox Live, external drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    transfering games (2 household families) xbox 1S, Xbox Live, external drive: Hi, I bought a passport 1T external drive so both my kids can have more storage for their gaming. Is it possible to transfer games (digital download or disc) from my xbox 1S to Dad's xbox 1?...
  4. How do you transfer Xbox live from one account to another and can I transfer game data to ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you transfer Xbox live from one account to another and can I transfer game data to ...: So I was wondering if it was possible to transfer the Xbox live from one of my accounts on my Xbox to a different account on the same Xbox, also I was wonder if it would be possible to transfer...
  5. possible to transfer installed xbox live arcade games/digital disc games from xbox 360 to xbox ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    possible to transfer installed xbox live arcade games/digital disc games from xbox 360 to xbox ...: hey all I recently bought myself the basic xbox one on my birthday two days ago with my christmas and birthday money combined, anyway I have an xbox 360 that I was using before hand and I have a...
  6. transfer my games and my xbox live subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    transfer my games and my xbox live subscription: Hello, I would like to transfer my xbox live subscription and my 5 games to my new xbox account before deleting my current account, how to do it, thank you. 78800f6a-01c3-47f2-aa0d-a0a4116bfaa7
  7. Transferring Games Across Live Accounts?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferring Games Across Live Accounts?: Hi all, Long story short, I created a family account on my old Xbox for everyone to use as a means of keeping the kids off of my profile. Not thinking, when my brother asked if he could buy GTA...
  8. How can I transfer saved game data from one Xbox live account to another but on the same Xbox ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I transfer saved game data from one Xbox live account to another but on the same Xbox ...: I wanted to know if this is possible on the Xbox one and if so then how ? bd880ba3-7709-489c-933a-98d54e502851
  9. Transferring games progress between Xbox live profiles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferring games progress between Xbox live profiles: Hi, I have progess in Halo 4 on Xbox 360 associated with a live account. Is it possible to transfer this data to a different profile? I can see the listed 'owner' but cannot see how to change it...
  10. Transferring saved game data from hard drive to live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferring saved game data from hard drive to live: I've been playing and saving game data on my 360. Only now have I joined live and want to upload/transfer saved game data from hard drive to my live account. How do I do this?...