xbox live账号错误 [Translate] Xbox live account error

Discus and support xbox live账号错误 [Translate] Xbox live account error in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; 我想要注册halo insider,但是我试图在halowaypoint.com登陆时跳出信息“Xbox account error,访问xbox.com并点击"profile“”。我此前并未收到我微软账户或xbox账户的任何错误信息 [Translate] I'd like to sign... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by 祎哲蒋, Nov 9, 2019.

1. 祎哲蒋
    祎哲蒋 Guest

我想要注册halo insider,但是我试图在halowaypoint.com登陆时跳出信息“Xbox account error,访问xbox.com并点击"profile“”。我此前并未收到我微软账户或xbox账户的任何错误信息

[Translate]

I'd like to sign up for halo insider, but I'll jump out of Xbox account when I log in to halowaypoint, visit
    xbox.com and click on "profile". I have not received any error messages from my Microsoft account or xbox account before

xbox live账号错误  [Translate]  Xbox live account error [​IMG]

:)

祎哲蒋, Nov 9, 2019
  2. 祎哲蒋 Win User

Thank you very much,but i have successfully log in to my account.And it seemed i did nothing.may be network problem.Anyhow it's A good ending
  3. G v zauBerBerg Win User

4. 祎哲蒋 Win User

Thanks for your concern,i'm contacting xbox support
  5. Ricardo Cintra Win User

6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hey there!

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues, please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance
    and create a new thread. We will be more than happy to assist.

Thank you again and have a great day!
Thema:

1. xbox live账号错误 [Translate] Xbox live account error - Similar Threads - live账号错误 Translate live

2. Can two xbox ones use Gild live at SAME time

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can two xbox ones use Gild live at SAME time: Hello We just purchased second xbox one s. The primary xbox has a microsoft account and a gold live account. The secondary xbox has it's own Microsoft account. Since both are in same house,...
  3. I have proof that Xbox live enforcement did not take action against mutiple individuals,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have proof that Xbox live enforcement did not take action against mutiple individuals,...: I have filed several reports about the same few individuals harassing me and ganging up on my clips to write innapropriate comments and bullying me. Nothing has been done by xbox live enforcement...
  4. Xbox Live RS Keeps Sending False Notices Of Enforcement & the Community Volunteers Breach...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live RS Keeps Sending False Notices Of Enforcement & the Community Volunteers Breach...: Moderators Brake the terms of Agreement to such a degree, i believe the enforcement team are taking bribes. Is their any way to put Corrupt Employees & Microsoft Moderative Associate Volunteers In...
  5. compte xbox live piraté [Translation: xbox live hacked account]

in XBoX on Consoles
    compte xbox live piraté [Translation: xbox live hacked account]: bonjour, j'ai eu mon compte piraté et un achat a été effectué , j'aimerais demander un remboursement, comment faire? merci fabrice Translation: Hello, I had my account hacked and a purchase...
  6. Xbox Live Billing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Billing: I haven’t been playing xbox for a while now. So, today I get home and decide to subscribe to Game Pass Ultimate; but here’s thing: I can’t. I remember I tried to cancel my xbox live gold...
  7. xbox live pre-paid card

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live pre-paid card: I purchased a pre-paid 3 month membership xbox live card from Walmart's Sam's Club on 11/13/19. When I entered the code into the xbox, it said "Card not active see merchant" so I went back to sams...
  8. Can be possible to buy DLC on Games for Windows Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can be possible to buy DLC on Games for Windows Live: Hi there!!! I've started playing Batman Arkham City GFWL regular edition, and I have a question, Can be possible to buy the DLC to complete the whole game? a6fe7312-27b6-4860-8f8d-8e6d0d881746
  9. Xbox Live Multiplayer Down 9:41 CST

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Multiplayer Down 9:41 CST: Persistent Error Message: "Information could not be retrieved from Xbox LIVE" All other Xbox live services working. 5ba88e63-f45b-4b27-9d9c-aa9bbd6bba4c
  10. Obsurd Xbox Live Suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Obsurd Xbox Live Suspension: I was recently suspended again for 14 days but this time I have little to no idea why but I think I may know. I made a looking for group post simply saying "is anyone nice enough to give me the...