xbox live账号错误 [Translate] Xbox live account error

Discus and support xbox live账号错误 [Translate] Xbox live account error in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; 我想要注册halo insider,但是我试图在halowaypoint.com登陆时跳出信息“Xbox account error,访问xbox.com并点击"profile“”。我此前并未收到我微软账户或xbox账户的任何错误信息 [Translate] I'd like to sign... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by 祎哲蒋, Nov 9, 2019.

1. 祎哲蒋
    祎哲蒋 Guest

我想要注册halo insider,但是我试图在halowaypoint.com登陆时跳出信息“Xbox account error,访问xbox.com并点击"profile“”。我此前并未收到我微软账户或xbox账户的任何错误信息

[Translate]

I'd like to sign up for halo insider, but I'll jump out of Xbox account when I log in to halowaypoint, visit
    xbox.com and click on "profile". I have not received any error messages from my Microsoft account or xbox account before

xbox live账号错误  [Translate]  Xbox live account error [​IMG]

:)

祎哲蒋, Nov 9, 2019
  2. 祎哲蒋 Win User

Thank you very much,but i have successfully log in to my account.And it seemed i did nothing.may be network problem.Anyhow it's A good ending
  3. G v zauBerBerg Win User

4. 祎哲蒋 Win User

Thanks for your concern,i'm contacting xbox support
  5. Ricardo Cintra Win User

6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hey there!

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues, please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance
    and create a new thread. We will be more than happy to assist.

Thank you again and have a great day!
Thema:

1. xbox live账号错误 [Translate] Xbox live account error - Similar Threads - live账号错误 Translate live

2. I got an invalid code from Xbox Live

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I got an invalid code from Xbox Live: So on 5/20/2020 I got a message from Xbox Live with a 5$ code for the microsoft store but since my account is not from the U.S.A. and neither am I, it says that I should give this code to a...
  3. I can't access my Xbox Live profile or my Personal Settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't access my Xbox Live profile or my Personal Settings: When I open my Xbox Live account I get sent to the Family and Online Safety page, if I try to access the Xbox settings it sends me to the same page! I have recently left my Microsoft Family group...
  4. Any Way to Move Fortnite Skins to another Xbox Live Account??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any Way to Move Fortnite Skins to another Xbox Live Account??: My son has shared my Xbox Live account (two Xboxes) and so he has a bunch of Fortnite skins that he's earned/purchased. I learned about Whole Home and want to get us on separate Profiles so that...
  5. Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold: So, ive had this problem for over a week now and i have payed for my gold subscription on the 24th of May and whenever i try to load an online multiplayer match or download one of the free games...
  6. xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live: Is my xbox the only one that wont let them sign on to xbox live? ca82f40a-9d61-4b5a-b181-89b362a0106c
  7. Xbox live gold transferring to new xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold transferring to new xbox: I bought my son a new xbox 1S as his xbox 1 gave up on us. i had bought xbox live gold membership from argos and got a card with a code on the back of it. how do i transfer it to the new xbox...
  8. Xbox Live Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Issues: When I launched Sea of Thieves today it wouldn't let me play it because I wasn't connected to xbox live although my internet connection is good. After that I tried opening Microsoft store but it...
  9. Seeing, "Connect to Xbox Live" on the home screne. When checking connection, my internet is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Seeing, "Connect to Xbox Live" on the home screne. When checking connection, my internet is...: Wanted to know just what is the issue now and what Microsoft maybe doing to resolve it. Thank you. 5f389822-8ddd-48ab-b9c7-c2733bd075fc
  10. I can't upgrade xbox live gold to xbox game pass ultimate.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't upgrade xbox live gold to xbox game pass ultimate.: I can't upgrade xbox live gold to xbox game pass ultimate because it tells me I'm trying to downgrade an existing subscription. 23d60cae-bcb8-42f3-bc88-132f7a315285