XBOX LIVE 나이인증시 팝업창이 다시 나이인증하려고 했던 창으로 바뀝니다. [Translation-When you verify your Xbox LIVE...

Discus and support XBOX LIVE 나이인증시 팝업창이 다시 나이인증하려고 했던 창으로 바뀝니다. [Translation-When you verify your Xbox LIVE... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; 가 포르자 포라이즌 4를 구입했는데 실행하 하니까 Xbox 아이디로 나이인증해야 한다길래 참 아이핀 만들어서 인증했습니다. 그 지만 인증하 난뒤에 팝업창이 성공했다면서 꺼지긴 커녕 다시 [나이인증] 버튼이 나오네요 해답이 필요합니다. [Translation-I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by yongtl222, Aug 14, 2019.

1. yongtl222
    yongtl222 Guest

XBOX LIVE 나이인증시 팝업창이 다시 나이인증하려고 했던 창으로 바뀝니다. [Translation-When you verify your Xbox LIVE...

가 포르자 포라이즌 4를 구입했는데 실행하 하니까 Xbox 아이디로 나이인증해야 한다길래 참 아이핀 만들어서 인증했습니다.

그 지만 인증하 난뒤에 팝업창이 성공했다면서 꺼지긴 커녕 다시 [나이인증] 버튼이 나오네요 해답이 필요합니다.

[Translation-I purchased Forza Horizon 4 and want to run it so I need to verify my age with my Xbox ID.

However, after authenticating, the pop-up window succeeds. Instead of turning off, the [Age Authentication] button appears again. I need an answer.]

Please confirm your age to sign in to xbox.com.

[confirm age]

XBOX LIVE 나이인증시 팝업창이 다시 나이인증하려고 했던 창으로 바뀝니다. [Translation-When you verify your Xbox LIVE... [​IMG]

:)

yongtl222, Aug 14, 2019
  2. yongtl222 Win User

XBOX LIVE 나이인증시 팝업창이 다시 나이인증하려고 했던 창으로 바뀝니다. [Translation-When you verify your Xbox LIVE age, the popup window will change to the window you tried to verify your age again.]

생일이 올바르 나의 계 입니다. 하지만 브라우 를 바꿀뿐만 아니라 아이디와 컴퓨터의 원을 껐다켰어도 해결되지 않습니다.

[Translation-My birthday is correct and my account
    But not only will you change your browser, but your ID and computer power cycle will not work.]
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

XBOX LIVE 나이인증시 팝업창이 다시 나이인증하려고 했던 창으로 바뀝니다. [Translation-When you verify your Xbox LIVE age, the popup window will change to the window you tried to verify your age again.]

Hi yongtl222,

I recommend clearing the cache on all of the browsers that you have tried and try every browser that you can. I also recommend trying to authenticate your age through your mobile device or another PC. If you still cannot verify your age through the web authenticator
    then I recommend contacting customer support for your region through the following steps:

1. Contact us here
    2. Select Xbox One
    3. Select See other options
    4. Select Payment & billing under Account management
    5. Select show contact options and go to step 4
    6. Select Request a call from Support if available within hours of operation or there should be a number for you to call and hours of operation for your region

I hope this helps.
  4. Sir Lancealot83 Win User

여보세요. xbox 포럼에 게시 해 주셔서 감사합니다. 문 가 해결 지 확실하지 않지만 문 를 해결해 보시기 바랍니다. 내 생각에 당 의 생일이 나이 확인을 요구하는 Microsoft 계 에서 올바르지 않을 수 있습니다.

아래 링크를 사용하여 Microsoft 계 에 로그인하십시오. 그런 다음 약간 아래로 스크롤하여 생일이 올바른지 확인하십시오.

이것이 도움이되기를 바랍니다.

Microsoft Account - Profile

[Translation]

Hello. Thank you for posting on the xbox forums. I’m not quite sure if this will solve the issue but i’m hoping we can give it a try and find out. My guess is that your birthday may be incorrect on your microsoft account prompting the age verification.

Use the link below [ABOVE] to sign into your microsoft account. Afterwards scroll down a little and make sure the birthday is correct. Hope this helps.
  5. SuprX BR Win User

주문번호 : [mod removed] 다운로드안됨 [Order Number: [mod removed] not downloaded]

장치를 완 히 다시 시작한 다음 연결을 확인합니다.

Translation: [Restart the device completely, and then verify the connection.]
  6. 용운김1 Win User

주문번호 : [mod removed] 다운로드안됨 [Order Number: [mod removed] not downloaded]

장치를 완 히 다시 시작한 다음 연결을 확인합니다.

Translation: [Restart the device completely, and then verify the connection

장치를 다시 시작해도 설치 안됨 다른장치에 설치하시 습니까 라는 글만 뜹니다.
Thema:

1. XBOX LIVE 나이인증시 팝업창이 다시 나이인증하려고 했던 창으로 바뀝니다. [Translation-When you verify your Xbox LIVE... - Similar Threads - LIVE 나이인증시 팝업창이

2. Xbox Live minecraft wont work

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live minecraft wont work: Basically the Xbox Live Minecraft on Windows 10 Microsoft Store is saying "Install on my devices." When I click on it it shows nothing I have tried everything so can i have some help?...
  3. you were signed out of xbox live from outside

in XBoX on Windows
    you were signed out of xbox live from outside: you were signed out of xbox live from outside Microsoft Ultimate Word games. Has anyone been able to fix this? 0bba63ad-fd7a-46df-9313-f3fed60f211f
  4. Xbox live pass credit for warranty repair time

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live pass credit for warranty repair time: Do i get credit to my Xbox live pass Due to my Xbox having to be repaired (under warranty) For the(1 and a half weeks) i couldn't play my game.. 8de82a5d-9ead-4ee4-a6cb-01d96500fe9e
  5. I can't sign in to Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign in to Xbox Live: I recently bought an old Xbox 360 from a co-worker. I can't sign in to Xbox Live. From the "social" page I click "join the community", that sends me to a page where I can "sign up, sign in or no...
  6. Xbox live gold needs to be free !

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold needs to be free !: Pc Players Dont have to pay for xbox cross platform play. I dont Think you Should have to pay just to play your games online ! 72d739ac-4993-4433-89c2-9ecc6ce7dd89
  7. xbox live - can't download free xbox 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live - can't download free xbox 360 games: Hi, I'm unable to download xbox 360 games from my Gold subscription as it says 'this channel requires a billing account'. It takes me to a page to add billing information, even though I do have a...
  8. I’m trying to set up game streaming but it says it’s not available in my region I live in...

in XboX Insiders
    I’m trying to set up game streaming but it says it’s not available in my region I live in...: submitted by /u/_NO-THIS-IS_PATRICK [link] [comments]
  9. xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox live gold: can i have free xbox live gold for a year pls 35a19cd1-2dac-47b2-984a-7e6c40d4da78
  10. How do I remove a gamer tag from xbox live on PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I remove a gamer tag from xbox live on PC?: I play War planet and have several Game tags I log in with to play more then one account in the game. I have 1 account that is an account that was gifted to me that I now am having issues over as...