Xbox live无法登陆 [Translation-Xbox live can't log in]

Discus and support Xbox live无法登陆 [Translation-Xbox live can't log in] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] 法登陆,错误 如图 [Translation- Unable to login, error code as shown] 789e6322-afba-47e2-b204-e1e7c89f6dcb Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 代禹郭, Apr 17, 2019.

1. 代禹郭
    代禹郭 Guest

Xbox live无法登陆 [Translation-Xbox live can't log in] [​IMG]

法登陆,错误 如图

[Translation-

Unable to login, error code as shown]

:)

代禹郭, Apr 17, 2019
Thema:

1. Xbox live无法登陆 [Translation-Xbox live can't log in] - Similar Threads - live无法登陆 Translation live

2. I keep getting logged out of Xbox Live playing backwards compatible games but only on the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting logged out of Xbox Live playing backwards compatible games but only on the...: Everytime I try to play Black Ops 2, I get booted offline. Only on the 360 though. I remain logged in to the Xbox One, I'm still in my party talking. I don't know whats going on that it happens. I...
  3. 游戏无法验证Microsoft账号[Translation-The game could not verify the Microsoft account]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    游戏无法验证Microsoft账号[Translation-The game could not verify the Microsoft account]: 如图,这个的激活 是我朋友送给我的 [Translation-As pictured, this activation code was given to me by my friend.] [img] 37036a6c-f96a-4448-a185-bcb4f008eeb3
  4. Problème live gold[Translation-Live gold problem]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problème live gold[Translation-Live gold problem]: Bonsoir, nos avons effectue le paiment de l’abonnement pour 3mois, je n’ai recu aucun code, aucun mail , ... alors que l’argent a bien ete prelever , que faire ? Merci beaucoup...
  5. My xbox live is not recognised.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox live is not recognised.: I redeemed an Microsoft reward on my xbox for a month of xbox live, I received the code and used it on Microsoft.com/redeem. I redeemed that before my old one run out and I just turned my xbox...
  6. Can't sign into Xbox Live after latest Alpha Skip Ahead update (0x8004886A)

in XboX Insiders
    Can't sign into Xbox Live after latest Alpha Skip Ahead update (0x8004886A): Keep getting the error code (0x8004886A) when trying to sign into xbox live. submitted by /u/MichaeLionheart [link] [comments]
  7. xbox gold live 코드 입력하려는데 오류가 뜹니다.[Translation-I'm trying to enter an xbox gold live code,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox gold live 코드 입력하려는데 오류가 뜹니다.[Translation-I'm trying to enter an xbox gold live code,...: 12개월, 6개월 코드를 받아서 입 을 하 는데요 처음 12개월 입 때는 그냥 잘 되더니 그다음 6개월 코드를 입 하 하니 "다시 시도하세요. 문 가 발생했습니다. 시 기다리면 문 가 해결 수 있습니다." 라 뜨면서 계속 안됩니다. 윈도우 스 어 리셋도 해보 윈도우 스 어 앱 문 해결도 눌러보 했지만 혀 도움이 안됩니다. 영어 사이트로...
  8. Live Account password recovery nightmare

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live Account password recovery nightmare: So I haven't used my live account in a few years (probably 4+) and I decided I wanted to log in to Uplay for assassin's creed, so I connected the old 360 to the internet and I was immediately...
  9. Can Connect to Xbox live but not any game servers.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Can Connect to Xbox live but not any game servers.: Can Connect to Xbox live but not any game servers. I can't follow the instructions on the forum you provided because I don't have access to the router. 5889e221-c579-4c05-9e02-0e5cb16d5265
  10. 我的账号无法登陆xbox live [Translate] My account can't log on to xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    我的账号无法登陆xbox live [Translate] My account can't log on to xbox live: 登陆显示“您 法登陆Xbox live。 指定的登录会话不存在。可能已被终止” 我注册了另外一个账号却可以顺利登录,不会出现错误。我该怎么解决这个问题? [Translate by Mod] The login display "You can't log on to Xbox live." The specified login session does not exist....