XBOX Live TV and Bose T20

Discus and support XBOX Live TV and Bose T20 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I currently have a Bose Lifestyle T20 surround sound system. My XBOne is connected to the Bose system in one of the HDMI slots, and it works GREAT!... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by comedian1220, Feb 7, 2014.

1. comedian1220
    comedian1220 Guest

I currently have a Bose Lifestyle T20 surround sound system. My XBOne is connected to the Bose system in one of the HDMI slots, and it works GREAT! however, when i try to use it for simple Live TV ( I do not have cable/sattelite) it tells me it can't find
    the picture from the TV. Currently the TV is plugged into the Bose system as well. I have however tried the following configurations:

XBone directly into the TV (and TV into the Bose), this way I lose the Xbox picture.

Xbox into the Bose system, and the TV into the Xbox. No signal on the TV and therefore can't see the XBOX.

Xbox AND TV both into the Bose. Xbox picture works fine on the TV, but trying to watch TV just gives me the looking for TV picture. (If i skip that

step then i just get a black screen.)

I have an LG TV, and the Xbox finds that fine and can control it when it asks to do so during setup. It also can find the Bose System when I tried to set that up from settings. But so far No TV!

:)

comedian1220, Feb 7, 2014
  2. Ollier0b
    Ollier0b Guest
    Xbox One + Bose Lifestyle AV + Live TV = always listenting to TV

Hi - I have my Direct TV running into my XB1 and that then connected to my Bose Lifestyle T20 system that then goes to my Sharp TV. I now get Live TV in the XB1 but the sound is always playing even if in another "app" - I have to mute the DirectTV directly.

Does anyone have suggestions as to the correct "order" the various devices should be linked together to avoid this and have better control of the system?

Thanks

Oliver

Ollier0b, Feb 7, 2014
  3. I have Bose cinemate series audio system and I am not hearing Xbox 360 sound from Bose speakers

I connected my TV to Bose cinemate series 2 and all the devices connected to that TV will get the audio from Bose system and I connected to Bose system via optical cable I am not hearing the sound when I connected xbox360 to tv via HDMi through Bose speakers.
    Please suggest

SubmarineSnake5, Feb 7, 2014
  4. Fenris E Wolf Win User

No Sound using Xbox One with Telekom Media Receiver X301T and watching TV

Hi City357,

Please try the following so we can figure out where the issue is. Also due to the way you formatted your post several of the lines are cutoff. 1st go to each device and change the sound setting to stereo instead of surround sound and be sure to uncheck Surround
    Sound BETA on the Xbox One if you have it enabled. Try connecting your Media Receiver via HDMI into the Xbox One and then into the TV and then go into TV Settings Troubleshooting and select the Reset TV option and complete the setup. This will tell us you
    can get the full audio and video TV Feed without involving your sound system. If this works fine then connect your Bose sound system between your Xbox One and the Media Receiver so it goes MR>Bose>Xbox One>TV and see if that works. Then go into the TV Settings
    and setup the Bose under the AVR devices. If it works w/o the bose and not with it tells us the issue is with the Bose and we need to adjust some settings to get the Audio working.
  5. blmacaluso Win User

Favorite GTA V Car?

The Grotti Visione! One of my favorites besides the T20
  6. TokyoRose00 Win User

Analog speakers

Depending on your tv, you could always use your analog out of your TV to your bose system.
  7. ItzAprilLol Win User

Xbox One X Speaker Audio Settings Issue

I have the exact same set up! I have a curved TV, I like them better, but I also have the Bose sound bar. I was completely disappointed with the sound bar, not what I expected from Bose for the price, it was not loud at all.
  8. Lightyear013 Win User

How set Xbox One to a Bose 321 System

After taking a look at the inputs available on the system I would say the best thing to do would be to just get an Digital optical cable to connect the Xbox to the Bose system for surround sound and then run the HDMI out from the Xbox to your TV. In terms
    of hooking up your DirecTV all you need is a Component to HDMI cable.

Unfortunately the Bose system doesn't offer you any HiDef inputs so you won't be able to route the video coming from your Xbox one through your Bose system.

Hope this answered your question.
Thema:

1. XBOX Live TV and Bose T20 - Similar Threads - Live Bose T20

2. xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox live: Meu Xbox está conectado na Live, mas quando tento acessar um jogo, diz que preciso estar conectado. [Translation - My Xbox is connected to Live, but when I try to access a game, it says I need to...
  3. Fortnite not loading saying it cant log in to xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite not loading saying it cant log in to xbox live: Ive got ultamate sub and loged in so why is this 9896c23b-c879-4937-bdb7-2b50789ecc91
  4. Xbox Live Profile!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Profile!: I accidentally deleted my profile that had xbox live on it and i can’t sign back into said profile because i don’t know the password or gmail and I can’t recover the password, what do I do?...
  5. xbox live, game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live, game pass: Hello, wondering how many people on one xbox can use the xbox live and game pass? I thought anyone in the family would have access but doesn't seem to be the case, or am I doing something wrong?...
  6. No puedo iniciar seion en xbox live -[Translation - I can't login to xbox live]

in XBoX on Consoles
    No puedo iniciar seion en xbox live -[Translation - I can't login to xbox live]: Hola, alguien me puede colaborar, ya que no me dejar iniciar sesion con el perfil de xbox live me arroja el error 8015000A, y no lo eh podido solucionar, alguien sabe como se puede solucionar este...
  7. Xbox live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live account: I am having trouble logging into my Xbox live account the internet is connected and working fine seems as if I am locked out of my account there is an error code that pops up...
  8. 8015000A error code Xbox live can’t connect message

in XBoX on Consoles
    8015000A error code Xbox live can’t connect message: Ran internet and xbox live diagnostics test to make sure the connection is secure to run live yet i stull get this error code and have been getting it since 9pm CST. Also cleared system cache,...
  9. Console cant connect to Xbox Live Error code 801000a

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Console cant connect to Xbox Live Error code 801000a: Error code 801000a I Am connected hard wired but still cant connect a2998428-dfa4-4943-b44b-8e29412ae8e2
  10. Can I access my xbox live account on my xbox one and also my 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I access my xbox live account on my xbox one and also my 360: I have an xbox one and also a 360. My gold subscription was taken out on my xbox one console, can I use this also on my 360 or do I have to buy another subscription for my 360? I am currently...