Xbox Live Ultimate Deal for PC

Discus and support Xbox Live Ultimate Deal for PC in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, I recently purchased the $1 deal for xbox game pass ultimate that came with 1 month of ea access, 6 months of spotify premium, and 3 months of... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ItzDxy, Nov 20, 2019.

1. ItzDxy
    ItzDxy Guest

Hi, I recently purchased the $1 deal for xbox game pass ultimate that came with 1 month of ea access, 6 months of spotify premium, and 3 months of discord nitro. I cannot claim the discord nitro, spotify premium, and ea access because I do not own an xbox.
    Is there any way for me to get these without it?

:)

ItzDxy, Nov 20, 2019
  2. epicgamer323 Win User

While much of the offering is spelled out on
    xbox.com
    in the bold text of plans section, it’s the fine print underneath users will need to reread to get the full benefit of the new deal which includes trial end dates, Russian exclusions, and redemption codes.

Not valid for existing Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members, other exclusions apply. Offer available in all Xbox markets excluding Russia. A credit card required. After the promotional period, subscription continues to be charged at the
    then-current regular price (subject to change), unless canceled. Plus applicable taxes. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Limit 1 offer per account. Game catalog varies over time and by country.

EA Access Disclaimer: $4.99/month or $29.99 per year after the trial, unless canceled. Conditions, limitations, and exclusions apply. See ea.com/eaaccess/terms and ea.com/eaaccess for details. Sign up for trial by Jan 6th, 2020. Not
    available for existing EA Access members. Not available in Russia.

Discord Nitro Disclaimer: Available in Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, Mexico, United Kingdom, and the United States $9.99/month USD or $99.99/year USD after trial unless canceled. Codes available while supplies last. Offer open to
    new Discord Nitro subscribers only. Offer ends Jan 6th, 2020 and must be redeemed by March 31st, 2020. Terms and conditions apply. Please visit https://discord.com/discord-xbox-offer-2019 for more details. Available platforms: PC, Mobile.

Spotify disclaimer: $9.99/month USD after trial. Codes available while supplies last. Open only to users in the United States and the United Kingdom who haven’t already tried Premium. Offer ends 4/1/2020, codes must be redeemed by 10/1/2020.
    Terms and conditions apply. Please visit https://www.spotify.com/us/legal/Spotify-6m-Xbox-offer for more details.
    This still doesnt make any sense
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

While much of the offering is spelled out on
    xbox.com
    in the bold text of plans section, it’s the fine print underneath users will need to reread to get the full benefit of the new deal which includes trial end dates, Russian exclusions, and redemption codes.

Not valid for existing Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members, other exclusions apply. Offer available in all Xbox markets excluding Russia. A credit card required. After the promotional period, subscription continues to be charged at the
    then-current regular price (subject to change), unless canceled. Plus applicable taxes. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Limit 1 offer per account. Game catalog varies over time and by country.

EA Access Disclaimer: $4.99/month or $29.99 per year after the trial, unless canceled. Conditions, limitations, and exclusions apply. See ea.com/eaaccess/terms and ea.com/eaaccess for details. Sign up for trial by Jan 6th, 2020. Not
    available for existing EA Access members. Not available in Russia.

Discord Nitro Disclaimer: Available in Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, Mexico, United Kingdom, and the United States $9.99/month USD or $99.99/year USD after trial unless canceled. Codes available while supplies last. Offer open to
    new Discord Nitro subscribers only. Offer ends Jan 6th, 2020 and must be redeemed by March 31st, 2020. Terms and conditions apply. Please visit https://discord.com/discord-xbox-offer-2019 for more details. Available platforms: PC, Mobile.

Spotify disclaimer: $9.99/month USD after trial. Codes available while supplies last. Open only to users in the United States and the United Kingdom who haven’t already tried Premium. Offer ends 4/1/2020, codes must be redeemed by 10/1/2020.
    Terms and conditions apply. Please visit https://www.spotify.com/us/legal/Spotify-6m-Xbox-offer for more details.
  4. AssertiveGrub90 Win User

Upgrade to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Deal after cancelling

I'm assuming you're talking about the deal to convert Xbox Live Gold and Gamepass to the Ultimate subscription. If you read the description on this page
    it says "Joining Xbox Game Pass Ultimate will upgrade your remaining Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass for Console or Xbox Game Pass for PC time into Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for the same amount of time, up to 36 months". So you will still be able to take advantage
    of the deal. At the moment there's also an offer to get 2 months of Gamepass Ultimate for $2 on top of whatever is converted.
  5. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Subscribing to PC and Ultimate

First get pc deal. Than go for ultimate. And you will get it.
  6. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Xbox Live Ultimate thoughts?

The Xbox Live Ultimate Deal is a very good offer and the Price isnt too expensive.
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Ultimate Deal for PC - Similar Threads - Live Ultimate Deal

2. Prepaid Xbox Live 12 month into 4 months Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Prepaid Xbox Live 12 month into 4 months Ultimate: I redeemed my Xbox Live 12 months giftcard whilst still having a few days left on my Gamepass Ultimate. I know NOW that this converts the giftcard to 4 months Ultimate and not 12 months of Xbox...
  3. xbox live gold being cancelled with game pass ultimate?

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live gold being cancelled with game pass ultimate?: So I wanted to cancel my Xbox game pass ultimate so it would not renew. Apparently, the Xbox live is combined with the game pass ultimate. So when you cancel the game pass it immediately expires...
  4. XBOX LIVE GOLD and XBOX Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX LIVE GOLD and XBOX Game Pass Ultimate: My XBOX LIVE GOLD has disappeared for a while and should have stayed until Christmas, and with it the XBOX Game Pass Ultimate. Please help me cause i buyed the live and the Game Pass Ultimate ~...
  5. Xbox Live Gold after Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold after Game Pass Ultimate: I upgraded my previous gold membership to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. This expired today and I want to buy Gold membership again, but the wording on the site is very confusing. If I buy redeem a card...
  6. Xbox live to game pass ultimate conversion question.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live to game pass ultimate conversion question.: anyone know how long this will be going on where your live gold converts to game pass ultimate? I ask because I thought my live ended thus November and bought a 2 year live gold but it dont expire...
  7. Is it still possible to upgrade to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a discount using Xbox Live...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Is it still possible to upgrade to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a discount using Xbox Live...: Hi, I am sorry if this has brought up before, but I have not been able to find a clear answer on this. :-/ Can someone please tell me if it is still possible to upgrade to Xbox Game Pass...
  8. LIVE GOLD TO ULTIMATE

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    LIVE GOLD TO ULTIMATE: If I buy a 12 months Xbox Live Gold gift card and then a 1 month XGP Ultimate card will it convert into 13 months of ultimate? a1047ea7-0d17-4e64-b05f-5767a572877b
  9. If I redeem a Live Gold code to my existing Gamepass Ultimate would It extend my gamepass...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    If I redeem a Live Gold code to my existing Gamepass Ultimate would It extend my gamepass...: I have 2 months of Ultimate. If I buy one month Live Gold, will it add to the Ultimate and make it 3 months? If that's the case would my Ultimate expand to 3 months after redeeming Live Gold?...
  10. Convert Game Pass Ultimate To Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Convert Game Pass Ultimate To Xbox Live Gold: Hello, I recently redeemed a 12 month Xbox Live Gold gift card and it automatically converted to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate without offering any option to just use Xbox Live Gold. Is there a way to...