Xbox Live Ultimate Pass Promo

Discus and support Xbox Live Ultimate Pass Promo in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I am looking to purchase the 3 month promo for $1 as a gift. When I choose the 3 month option to proceed, it displays the normal price of $44.99. Will... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MikeS12446, Dec 5, 2019.

1. MikeS12446
    MikeS12446 Guest

I am looking to purchase the 3 month promo for $1 as a gift. When I choose the 3 month option to proceed, it displays the normal price of $44.99. Will I only be charged the $1 when gifted or will I be charged $44.99? Will it be charged at activation or
    upon purchase?

:)

MikeS12446, Dec 5, 2019
  2. luissolid Win User

Xbox Live Gold vs. Xbox Game Pass for Console

Just to clarify there are 3 services on Xbox...

Xbox Live Gold: give you access to online multiplayer, Games With Gold, discounts and other promos.

Xbox Game Pass (console): Give you access to a catalog of 100+ games that you can play and discounts for those games.

The third one is:

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: that give you all the benefits of Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass (console) plus give you access to Xbox Game Pass (Pc)

So, the best option is Xbox Game Pass Ultimate!

Regards!
  3. XBF Felixx P Win User

Xbox live free trial

You might want to consider trying the Xbox Ultimate Game Pass for $1.

That's currently a promo that we're offering.

Check it out!!

XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE

Felix

Xbox forums support
  4. zmaster2XXX Win User

Game Pass Ultimate for $1

5. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox live membership

If you subscribe to Game Pass Ultimate, your remaining Xbox Live converts into Game Pass Ultimate days. If the Game Pass Ultimate has run out you can either carry on with Game Pass Ultimate, or buy Xbox Live on its own. If you cancel Game Pass Ultimate
    you lose any pre paid Xbox Live time.
  6. JoelHansen Win User

When does Xbox Game Pass Ultimate $1 deal end?

I think this might be some kind of E3 / Pass Ultimate promo so it would most likely be on for the current week atleast.
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Ultimate Pass Promo - Similar Threads - Live Ultimate Pass

2. What happens to current games if revert to Xbox Live Gold from Ultimate Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happens to current games if revert to Xbox Live Gold from Ultimate Game Pass: We are not taking full advantage of the Ultimate Game Pass and I want to revert to only Xbox Live Gold to save money. What, if anything, will happen to my son's games if I do that? Will he retain...
  3. Upgrading Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Upgrading Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate: I know that Microsoft offers an upgrade to your Xbox Live Gold subscription to Game Pass Ultimate for a small fee. I just don't know if I would qualify for this upgrade. Any insight would be...
  4. Xbox live to game pass ultimate conversion still going?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live to game pass ultimate conversion still going?: So exactly a year ago I bought a year of live and got the conversion rate for game pass. Just ran out a few minutes ago. I go to take a look at subscribing to ultimate and seeing pricing and if...
  5. Xbox One Game pass Ultimate VS Xbox 360 Live desatualizada

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox One Game pass Ultimate VS Xbox 360 Live desatualizada: Boa noite, Eu tenho conta da Xbox Live no meu 360 e conectei esta no Xbox One do meu irmao e o sistema fez a sugestao de que eu fizesse o upgrade da assinatura comum da Live 360 para o Game pass...
  6. Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate: I renewed xbox live gold in march, then bought gamepass a couple weeks ago to play a game with friends. I cancelled game pass aftwerwards as I didnt want to pay the monthly fee, but was unaware...
  7. If Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 14 Days/1 month/3 months Codes and Xbox Live Gold Subscription...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 14 Days/1 month/3 months Codes and Xbox Live Gold Subscription...: As the question shown in the title, I'd like to receive an Authoritative answer from the official support to the question: If Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 14 Days/1 month/3 months etc. Codes and Xbox...
  8. x box live gold on x box game pass ultimate.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    x box live gold on x box game pass ultimate.: I did not have any x box live gold membership.Now they have x box game pass ultimate for 50 INR. If i buy this(x box game pass ultimate on date 17-07-2020) will i get x box live gold with that....
  9. Game Pass ultimate and Xbox live gold confusion

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass ultimate and Xbox live gold confusion: So today i bought a 3 month xbox live gold to add into my xbox as my game pass ultimate was set to be over at the 7th of july. I added the code and instantly checked at the subscription tab, i...
  10. Xbox live membership and game pass ultimate - confused

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live membership and game pass ultimate - confused: So my sons has xbox gold live and see that he an upgrade to game pass ultimate for €1 this month. What is the implication on his xbox live membership if he does this? I do not intend subscribing...