Xbox Live - Une ouverture de session spécifiée n'existe pas. Elle est peut-être déjà...

Discus and support Xbox Live - Une ouverture de session spécifiée n'existe pas. Elle est peut-être déjà... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Bonjour, Depuis déj de nombreuses versions de Windows 10 et d'applications Xbox je n'arrive plus me connecter Xbox Live. Par exemple sur la dernière... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Louis Marie BUU, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Xbox Live - Une ouverture de session spécifiée n'existe pas. Elle est peut-être déjà...

Bonjour,

Depuis déj de nombreuses versions de Windows 10 et d'applications Xbox je n'arrive plus me connecter Xbox Live.

Par exemple sur la dernière version j'obtiens le message suivant:

Impossible de vous connecter Xbox Live

Une ouverture de session spécifiée n'existe pas. Elle est peut-être déj terminée.

C'est la première fois que je vois cette erreur, avant j'avais un code du style 0x800...

Si vous avez des pistes de résolution (Rien trouvé sur internet, et le bouton 'en savoir plus' de l'erreur ne donne rien non plus), merci!

------------

[Mod Translation - Hello

Since already many versions of Windows 10 and Xbox applications I can no longer connect to Xbox Live.

For example on the latest version I get the following message:

Unable to connect to Xbox Live

A specified logon does not exist. Maybe it's already over.

This is the first time I see this error before I had a code of the 0x800 style...

If you have any tracks of resolution (nothing found on the internet, and the ' Learn more ' button of the error does not give anything either), thank you!]

:)

Louis Marie BUU, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

Xbox Live - Une ouverture de session spécifiée n'existe pas. Elle est peut-être déjà...

1. Xbox Live - Une ouverture de session spécifiée n'existe pas. Elle est peut-être déjà... - Similar Threads - Live Une ouverture

2. Xbox live and game pass codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live and game pass codes: Hi, I have 2 xbox game pass codes for 14 days. My questios is if I can redeem the 2 codes at the same time to have 28 days. 2b264795-b95d-4104-ace1-c5ee83da1a1e
  3. 0x801901f4 Suddenly unable to connect to xbox live - Why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    0x801901f4 Suddenly unable to connect to xbox live - Why?: I am unable to connect to xbox live on my xbox one s, suddenly. Seems to be only me and it was working fine today, and no changes were made at all. I am getting "Please try again later 0x801901f4...
  4. Code 80154007 can not redeem xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Code 80154007 can not redeem xbox live gold: Code 80154007 error message .can not redeem xbox live 8f5bc35a-ff31-4e0e-87d0-37e7c14e174b
  5. XBOX Live Gold Overdue

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Live Gold Overdue: So I forgot to renew my xbox live gold subscription and I always paid it with my microsoft account balance but there wasnt enough on it to renew it for another year. I went out and bought some...
  6. Xbox Live Problem On Original Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Problem On Original Xbox 360: Hello. I have the original Xbox 360. When I'm logged out of Xbox Live, I see in two separate tabs "games"and "apps", but when I log into Xbox Live on my console it displays "games and apps" in one...
  7. how do I get a live person to talk to

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do I get a live person to talk to: Having problems and can't find a phone number to call to talk to a customer service person 962302d9-efd2-4ba6-a3cf-f232ea967069
  8. Unable to loggin to xbox live with my account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to loggin to xbox live with my account.: I only get the error code 831188FE. If i try to loggin with my xbox 360. And i have followed all the 5 steps to try to fix it. I can loggin on pc and mobilephones but i am unable to see my games...
  9. Xbox 360 Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Xbox Live: I’ve been trying to play the multiplayer mode on Transformers Fall of Cybertron and Transformers Rise of the Dark Spark, but it comes up with a message saying that my profile is not permitted to...
  10. abonnement xbox live renouvellement avec une carte prépayée impossible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    abonnement xbox live renouvellement avec une carte prépayée impossible: Can not enter my prepaid card number on xbox live. An error message appears: "we have encountered a problem, sometimes it is worth waiting a little." Someone would have a solution?...