xbox live usage

Discus and support xbox live usage in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; we have a family xbox 360 game. i don't use it personally, but try and help my kids. we have one xbox live gold membership, can we use it for 2 or 3... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WarmedCrawdad66, Feb 16, 2014.

1. xbox live usage

we have a family xbox 360 game. i don't use it personally, but try and help my kids. we have one xbox live gold membership, can we use it for 2 or 3 profiles?

:)

WarmedCrawdad66, Feb 16, 2014
  2. KalatzaGr
    KalatzaGr Guest
    Connected to the Internet but not to Xbox LIVE.

Purcahse and content usage??new problem on xbox live??

KalatzaGr, Feb 16, 2014
  3. BaconisGood53, Feb 16, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

xbox live usage

On the 360 each account that wants to play online needs it's own gold subscription. Gold will only work for the account it's applied to.

Smwutches, Feb 16, 2014
  5. KalatzaGr Win User

Connected to the Internet but not to Xbox LIVE.

Purcahse and content usage??new problem on xbox live??
  6. ANFIELD-[xboxvenue] Win User

Any word on this Xbox Live outage?

I've noticed the "Purchase and Content usage on Xbox live never goes down"
  7. BaconisGood53 Win User

Destiny 2 no connection to Xbox live store.

8. At the Nozzle Win User

impossible data synchronization xbox one

9. At the Nozzle Win User

Unhappy with microsoft/xbox live services

Thema:

xbox live usage

1. xbox live usage - Similar Threads - live usage

2. Unplayable Xbox live gold game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unplayable Xbox live gold game.: Can someone help me? I was going to start For Honor today, and it gave me this message: 0x803f8003 Something went wrong I looked it up and it says that my subscription has to be active. I...
  3. xbox live purchase and content usage limited issue happening multiple times every day

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox live purchase and content usage limited issue happening multiple times every day: Attempting to play Sword Art Online fatal bullet, I have purchased the 3 DLC's. When XBOX live has issues the game cant be played because the DLC's need Xbox live to allow me to play them. The...
  4. Xbox Live usage time for Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live usage time for Fortnite: Hi. Does the Xbox Live usage reporting for Fortnite include both idle time and active game time? Or just active game time? With idle time I mean if you're logged in, but not actually playing....
  5. XBOX LIVE ALERT INFO - "Xbox Live Core Services" & "Purchase and Content Usage" / Error ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX LIVE ALERT INFO - "Xbox Live Core Services" & "Purchase and Content Usage" / Error ...: - Xbox Live Core Services ( Signing in; creating, managing, or recovering an account; search ) Affected platforms: Xbox 360 Affected services: Signing into Xbox Live Latest update: We...
  6. Xbox live data usage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live data usage: Hey does anyone know how much internet data Star Wars Battlefront 2 uses to play multiplayer? I am limited on my data usage and want to know if I could play online. Thanks....
  7. Stuttering live TV video and absurd bandwidth usage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stuttering live TV video and absurd bandwidth usage: I am having a strange issue. I have an external hard drive attached to my One, and after 5 minutes of the console being turned on, my HHD indicator lights solid, my entire internet is maxed out by...
  8. Does anyone know the Data usage for Xbox live Gold?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know the Data usage for Xbox live Gold?: i'm having a hard time finding out the data usage for gold,can anyone tell me or at least help me out a little. a65e465c-426f-4dac-b655-7e1d84c23c66
  9. Data Usage for Live and Online Gaming.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Data Usage for Live and Online Gaming.: I am interested in knowing how much data usage gets used in a typical 1 hour session of online gaming? How much data is used when watching a typical 2 hour movie? I am interested in joining the...
  10. Stuttering live TV video and absurd bandwidth usage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stuttering live TV video and absurd bandwidth usage: I am having a weird issue. I have an external hard drive attached to my One, and after 5 minutes of the console being turned on, my HHD indicator lights solid, my entire internet is maxed out by...