Xbox Live "User Interaction is required for Authentication" errors on Windows 10 Xbox...

Discus and support Xbox Live "User Interaction is required for Authentication" errors on Windows 10 Xbox... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] Okay so lately I've been getting these issues with any xbox live connectivity on Windows 10 since the latest updates that came out to "Xbox... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Ushinon, Jan 17, 2020.

1. /u/Ushinon
    /u/Ushinon Guest

Xbox Live "User Interaction is required for Authentication" errors on Windows 10 Xbox...

Xbox Live "User Interaction is required for Authentication" errors on Windows 10 Xbox... [​IMG]

Okay so lately I've been getting these issues with any xbox live connectivity on Windows 10 since the latest updates that came out to "Xbox Live Identity Provider" "Xbox Beta App" "Xbox Game Bar (Beta)" and have been having the apps hang and force reset whenever i use party chat.

Anyone know how to fix this? it happens often and restarting my computer every 20 mins or so isn't something I'm so keen on doing.

https://preview.redd.it/zpcu4uqrveb...bp&s=91be84added5f9627876a15eca8ae75d09c1ad9f

submitted by /u/Ushinon
    [link] [comments]

/u/Ushinon, Jan 17, 2020
  2. sharpshot3rx Win User

Does anyone know if you can play the definitive edition online on the PC without Xbox live gold?

Hi,

Windows 10 games dont require xbox live gold to play. Since Halo Wars 2 will be a play anywhere game, no gold required for windows 10, but if you decide to play on xbox one, you will need xbox live gold.
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

xbox windows 10

Hey lecteur,

Sorry to hear about the troubles being experienced with the Xbox App on Windows 10. I'd be happy to try and help.

Are you getting this error from simply just trying to sign in and connect or is it when trying to play a game online?

Usually from what I've seen from that error code is that there is an issue authenticating the account to the Xbox Live servers. To try and get your account signed into the app, I suggest to download the

Xbox Identity Provider app
    . This will help authenticate your account to the Xbox Live servers.

Give that a try and let us know how it goes!
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Unable to use the XBox/Xbox 360/Minecraft apps

Hello TrevorSeward,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your account is unable to connect to Xbox Live while using the Xbox Console Companion application. We recommend making sure that

Windows 10 is up to date
    . This may be due to a network error. Do you use a router and modem or a gateway? Be sure to let us know the results!
  5. IceStorm III Win User

New Generation of Gaming Consoles

6. CabinetGoat1840 Win User

0x87DD0006

I am getting this error as well (0x87DD0006). Is the a problem with Microsoft authenticating Xbox users today?
Thema:

1. Xbox Live "User Interaction is required for Authentication" errors on Windows 10 Xbox... - Similar Threads - Live User Interaction

2. Multiple Australian Android users are unable to login to any app that uses Xbox Live login.

in XboX Insiders
    Multiple Australian Android users are unable to login to any app that uses Xbox Live login.: [IMG] submitted by /u/Burnz316 [link] [comments]
  3. Question for NON xbox live users.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question for NON xbox live users.: Is there List of xbox games that don't require xbox live? Does Wizards of Brandel require xbox live to play? I read about some games on game pass that require xbox live. I'm not a game pass or...
  4. X-box live doesn't work anymore on another user within the same network

in XBoX on Consoles
    X-box live doesn't work anymore on another user within the same network: Hello, we are making use of 1 x-box live subscription, which can be used on multiple consoles, making sure to have the "my home x-box" settings in good order. Unfortunately, since a few days...
  5. Xbox needs to compensate Live users

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox needs to compensate Live users: It's Friday evening, and Xbox Live is down. New games and Betas have just dropped. We continually pay for this live service and games but don't have access to them. Compensation is beyond needed,...
  6. XBox live accounts are not recording end users purchases correctly in the last 24 hours

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox live accounts are not recording end users purchases correctly in the last 24 hours: XBox live accounts are not recording end users purchases correctly in the last 24 hours gamers are entering there purchases codes for games like world of tanks and they are not getting there...
  7. User Xbox Live Achievements list erased

in XBoX on Consoles
    User Xbox Live Achievements list erased: My Xbox Live Achievements list erased by trying Steam PC games back in 2017, this list never came back and the only way rebuild list is load games again. now is Jun 2019 and I like to once more...
  8. Xbox Live for Pc beta - can't login on my user

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live for Pc beta - can't login on my user: The sign in button doesn't respond to clicks - nothing happens, not even an error message. When I switch to another user I can sign in to my XBox ID, but when I try to get the game pass, the app...
  9. Only one user able to connect to xBox live or xBox gamepass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Only one user able to connect to xBox live or xBox gamepass: I've just got a new XBox 1, and got free trials of both xBox live and gamepass. However, Only I am able to use this to go online or download software. There are two other accounts, one of which is...
  10. How to share xbox gold live membership with second user at home on Xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to share xbox gold live membership with second user at home on Xbox 360?: How to share Xbox gold live membership with second user at home on Xbox 360? We both have separate profile for achievements. bf4f9dbb-db81-4b5e-bc7f-dc672e81f224