XBox Live user name / compromised has been stolen along with games

Discus and support XBox Live user name / compromised has been stolen along with games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox Live tagname / username has been compromised or stolen. When we log into our Live account it shows no history assigned to the email address... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lost and Little Support, Mar 26, 2020 at 9:42 AM.

1. XBox Live user name / compromised has been stolen along with games

My Xbox Live tagname / username has been compromised or stolen. When we log into our Live account it shows no history assigned to the email address that we have used for 5+ years. We did a password reset and after changing the password it asks for our username
    / tagname. When entered it states that the name has already been taken. I can't get ANY help from Microsoft up to this point and all of our purchases have apparently been hijacked and stolen.

Please help.

:)

Lost and Little Support, Mar 26, 2020 at 9:42 AM
  2. PanditPurple Win User

To access the account they must have both your account email and the password, there is a way to recover this, go to account.microsoft.com put the account email on the first page, on the second page put forgot my password. There is an option when you get
    in there that someone has taken my account. There is a recovery process for this very thing. Hopefully you had up to date security on the account, otherwise there is a form to fill out to prove this is your account

Never give out your account name or password to anyone, in most cases this is caused when a "friend" says he is going to add something to your game or account.

To get into your account they have to know either the above info or have access to your security proofs.

If you can no longer find your account, contact customer support and they can help find your account and walk you through the steps
  3. Miss Kleo Win User

Deleted a profile on accident

4. The Cthulhu Win User

Has xbox live been compromised?

A service alert is currently in effect.
    Click.
  5. lxstoy Win User

Has xbox live been compromised?

This has been happening for 3 days now? Ill wait to see what happens?
  6. juan van Win User

Has Xbox Live been compromised?

support.xbox.com/contact-us And start an unautherized access investigation.

Did you have to recover your account to the console when you went back to play?

I would also change the password on your account and email.
Thema:

1. XBox Live user name / compromised has been stolen along with games - Similar Threads - Live user name

2. Xbox Live "User Interaction is required for Authentication" errors on Windows 10 Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live "User Interaction is required for Authentication" errors on Windows 10 Xbox...: [IMG] Okay so lately I've been getting these issues with any xbox live connectivity on Windows 10 since the latest updates that came out to "Xbox Live Identity Provider" "Xbox Beta App" "Xbox...
  3. Multiple Australian Android users are unable to login to any app that uses Xbox Live login.

in XboX Insiders
    Multiple Australian Android users are unable to login to any app that uses Xbox Live login.: [IMG] submitted by /u/Burnz316 [link] [comments]
  4. Question for NON xbox live users.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question for NON xbox live users.: Is there List of xbox games that don't require xbox live? Does Wizards of Brandel require xbox live to play? I read about some games on game pass that require xbox live. I'm not a game pass or...
  5. X-box live doesn't work anymore on another user within the same network

in XBoX on Consoles
    X-box live doesn't work anymore on another user within the same network: Hello, we are making use of 1 x-box live subscription, which can be used on multiple consoles, making sure to have the "my home x-box" settings in good order. Unfortunately, since a few days...
  6. Xbox needs to compensate Live users

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox needs to compensate Live users: It's Friday evening, and Xbox Live is down. New games and Betas have just dropped. We continually pay for this live service and games but don't have access to them. Compensation is beyond needed,...
  7. XBox live accounts are not recording end users purchases correctly in the last 24 hours

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox live accounts are not recording end users purchases correctly in the last 24 hours: XBox live accounts are not recording end users purchases correctly in the last 24 hours gamers are entering there purchases codes for games like world of tanks and they are not getting there...
  8. User Xbox Live Achievements list erased

in XBoX on Consoles
    User Xbox Live Achievements list erased: My Xbox Live Achievements list erased by trying Steam PC games back in 2017, this list never came back and the only way rebuild list is load games again. now is Jun 2019 and I like to once more...
  9. How can I switch my WoT Xbox 360 forum profile user name to a different Xbox Live account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I switch my WoT Xbox 360 forum profile user name to a different Xbox Live account?: Please help. I am a newbie to Xbox 360 and to WoT. How can I switch my WoT Xbox 360 forum profile user name to a different Xbox Live account? I have several Xbox Live accounts. When I...
  10. Abusive Criminal Xbox live Troll user name [Mod Removed]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Abusive Criminal Xbox live Troll user name [Mod Removed]: Had a interaction from this nasty troll [Mod Removed] the language he was using would have got him arrested on the spot it was so severe i phoned xbox live immediately unfortunately there response...