xbox live vbucks deal

Discus and support xbox live vbucks deal in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So I bought a 3-month xbox live membership around 3 weeks ago, and it was part of a deal that gave it a discount and should've gave me vbucks. It... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Bigizz, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Bigizz
    Bigizz Guest

xbox live vbucks deal

So I bought a 3-month xbox live membership around 3 weeks ago, and it was part of a deal that gave it a discount and should've gave me vbucks. It stated I would get the vbucks in my message center in about 2 weeks. but I haven't gotten it. Please help
    and thank you so much.

:)

Bigizz, Jan 7, 2019
  2. btwlol Win User

FORTNITE V-BUCKS PROMOTION

Yesterday i redeemed a code for a 3 month xbox live subscription without knowing of this vbuck deal with it. Will i get vbucks on my fortnite account?
  3. {Parity} Win User

xbox live vbucks deal

According the the info posted
    HERE
    everyone should receive the VBucks no later than 12/31/18 so keep looking for them.

Good Luck.
  4. Allebas Win User

didnt receive my vbucks=???

Then you really need to contact Xbox support because I dont see that deal in the Xbox Store on my Xbox. And thats disappointing because I would get that in a flash because 10,000 Vbucks is $100 (89.06 euros for you) so that is a super sweet deal.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox Live Vbucks Promotion

You do not get the vbucks straight away, you usually have to wait around 10 working days before a code is sent via xbox live message for the vbucks for you to redeem.
  6. BaRDiA EgZ Win User

Did not receive promotional fortnite v bucks

Just wait and they will send u a code of 1000 vbucks in xbox live message
Thema:

xbox live vbucks deal

1. xbox live vbucks deal - Similar Threads - live vbucks deal

2. Xbox Live Tenure Not Dispalyed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Tenure Not Dispalyed: My tenure is not appearing on my xbox live profile. I want it to appear or for it to be transferred to a new xbox live account ticket number: [Mod removed-personal information]...
  3. Never received VBucks for the purchase of a promotional Gold Live.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received VBucks for the purchase of a promotional Gold Live.: Bought xbox live gold promotion with 1000 vbucks for fortnite and never got the vbucks c8f6bf7c-8b1a-4e55-a828-bf78866bd61b
  4. FORTNITE 1000 VBUCKS + 3 MONTHS LIVE GOLD PROMOTION

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    FORTNITE 1000 VBUCKS + 3 MONTHS LIVE GOLD PROMOTION: I bought the promotion for 1000 vbucks and 3 months live gold but still did not get my vbucks. Please help me with this and give my vbucks. 1f3f98d7-f21a-414e-9012-a4ff592977d9
  5. Não recebi os VBucks da promoção Xbox Live Gold 3 Meses ! [Mod Translation: I haven't...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Não recebi os VBucks da promoção Xbox Live Gold 3 Meses ! [Mod Translation: I haven't...: Comprei a promoção, 3 meses de xbox live gold por 29,00 e junto vinha um codigo de 1000 vbucks no fortnite.. Passou-se agora 2 semanas da compra e do dia 31/12 ( As duas datas dada pela empresa )...
  6. Have not received the promised 1,000 vbucks included with xbox live gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Have not received the promised 1,000 vbucks included with xbox live gold: I have recently purchased 3 months of xbox live gold and it included 1,000 vbucks which i was told to wait 2 weeks and still haven’t received anything yet. Thank You....
  7. Xbox live 3 months and 1000 free vbucks

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live 3 months and 1000 free vbucks: so when i buy the 3 months of xbox live gold. i will have 1000 free vbucks? its for 9,99$ And how im going to recive the vbucks. help please..... f409523f-c399-495c-80b5-2313a43e96d5
  8. I did not receive my Vbucks after purchasing 3 months of xbox live gold.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I did not receive my Vbucks after purchasing 3 months of xbox live gold.: After purchasing Xbox live gold for £6 for 3 months, I did not receive my Vbucks promised by the offer. 1b81c171-42ba-4dc2-90b2-9124d6160efc
  9. VBucks da oferta do xbox live gold de 3 meses [Mod transaltion: Xbox Live Gold 3 month...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    VBucks da oferta do xbox live gold de 3 meses [Mod transaltion: Xbox Live Gold 3 month...: Compre a promoção de 3 meses de xbox live gold + 1000 vbucks, e a mensagem não chegou até minha conta, o que faço para resolver ??!! [Mod Translation: Buy the 3 month promotion of Xbox Live Gold...
  10. Xbox Live Vbucks Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Vbucks Promotion: I saw the offer of 3 months Xbox Live Gold with 1000 vbucks and i purchased Xbox live so I could get the 1000 vbucks yet I haven't been given the vbucks yet I can't seem to get through to an...