xBox Live Video Season Passes for TV Shows

Discus and support xBox Live Video Season Passes for TV Shows in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How do the Season Passes for television shows work? It says you can access all current and future episodes. Does that mean that you only need to pay... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MsCetacea-4B61929D-0625-4165-B918-506381752895, Mar 3, 2015.

1. xBox Live Video Season Passes for TV Shows

How do the Season Passes for television shows work? It says you can access all current and future episodes. Does that mean that you only need to pay once and will get the current season as well as future seasons? Or is it only good for one season?

:)

MsCetacea-4B61929D-0625-4165-B918-506381752895, Mar 3, 2015
  2. dkMojo210
    dkMojo210 Guest
    XBOX Live requires extra security after using Zune on my PC because XBOX couldn't find a video

OK, so I wanted to watch Continuum season 2 episode 8, the one that doe snot show up on my Tv Shows, so I went to the series and XBOX video is telling me I have to purchase it. This is ridiculous! XBOX video should already know I have a season pass. And
    since episode 9 is my TV Shows there is absolutely NO reason why Episode 8 should not be in there. This will be the last season pass I EVER buy through XBOX Video! What a pain. I'll have to switch to iTunes, but at least i KNOW I can watch the episodes/seasons
    I purchase. So long XBOX Video

dkMojo210, Mar 3, 2015
  3. Season Pass for Warehouse 13 episodes not available

Why is Xbox Video so slow making episodes of shows available ??? I bought a season pass for Warehouse 13 and am still waiting for episode 16 to be available. It was shown on TV last Monday and both iTunes and Amazon.com have had it available for several
    days. This makes me RETHINK buying anymore season passes from Xbox.

x GorillaPoo x, Mar 3, 2015
  4. TheStMichel
    TheStMichel Guest

Hey there Cetacea!

I believe you only get the current season, but anyone can correct me if i'm wrong. I'll quote something from the Xbox Video page.

• "Buy a TV Season Pass at the beginning of the season, and new episodes are automatically added to your collection. You'll also see a savings of up to 20-50% versus purchasing episodes individually."
    So, to my understanding, it is only for the season you purchased the season pass for.

TheStMichel, Mar 3, 2015
  5. dkMojo210 Win User

XBOX Live requires extra security after using Zune on my PC because XBOX couldn't find a video

OK, so I wanted to watch Continuum season 2 episode 8, the one that doe snot show up on my Tv Shows, so I went to the series and XBOX video is telling me I have to purchase it. This is ridiculous! XBOX video should already know I have a season pass. And
    since episode 9 is my TV Shows there is absolutely NO reason why Episode 8 should not be in there. This will be the last season pass I EVER buy through XBOX Video! What a pain. I'll have to switch to iTunes, but at least i KNOW I can watch the episodes/seasons
    I purchase. So long XBOX Video
  6. TheStMichel Win User

Hey there Cetacea!

I believe you only get the current season, but anyone can correct me if i'm wrong. I'll quote something from the Xbox Video page.

• "Buy a TV Season Pass at the beginning of the season, and new episodes are automatically added to your collection. You'll also see a savings of up to 20-50% versus purchasing episodes individually."
    So, to my understanding, it is only for the season you purchased the season pass for.
  7. MillionthStraws Win User

Breaking Bad season 6 episode 3

Xbox personal, hope u read this. After purchasing breaking bad season pass now for the 2nd time on this last season episodes take forever to show up. Never again will I buy a season pass thru xbox video.
  8. the CON 13 Win User

TV Season Pass on XBL

And if I purchase a season pass, I will always have access to all episodes in that season?

In other words: is the TV Show Season Pass a permanent purchase, or temporary rental?
  9. airmattdog Win User

CAN YOU RENT AN EPISODE OF WALKING DEAD?! OR ARE YOU FORCED TO BUY?!

Assuming you're talking about Xbox Video. No, TV episodes are not available for rental. You can buy them individually or as a Season Pass.
Thema:

1. xBox Live Video Season Passes for TV Shows - Similar Threads - Live Video Season

2. I keep getting loged out from xbox live when I try watching Youtube, netflix or other video...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting loged out from xbox live when I try watching Youtube, netflix or other video...: While playing a game, there is no problems, but as soon as I start like youtube I it shuts down after a couple of minutes and I have to log in on my xbox one again. I checked everything that the...
  3. Xbox companion app not uploading video captures to xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox companion app not uploading video captures to xbox live: Hey guys, so when i try to upload a game clip from my Windows PC through the xbox console companion app, it gets as far as 98% download and then the app just completely shuts down, a flash of a...
  4. Need help with uploading video to Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with uploading video to Xbox live: When i try to upload a video to xbox live. My screen just goes black. But i can still pull up the side bar by pressing the x button. So it doesnt freeze. I thought it could be my smart tv but i...
  5. how to move captured video from onedrive to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to move captured video from onedrive to xbox live: I captured a video from a game (I'm new to the Xbox One S) I edited the video in UPLOAD and then save to UPLOAD and ONEDRIVE. I then went back to my console, and added the video to "my activity...
  6. What video game open world would you like to live in?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What video game open world would you like to live in?: I think I would most likely be in the tomb raider world 76f3473d-591a-4909-a5bf-d6531a91cd2f
  7. Xbox Win10 app crashes when I try to upload a video clip onto Xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Win10 app crashes when I try to upload a video clip onto Xbox live: I've tried to upload different clips, but I keep getting the same results: the upload gets to 97/98%, then stops and the Xbox App crashes, without even an error message. What is the problem? What...
  8. Can't access Xbox Live features on video games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't access Xbox Live features on video games: I have a Xbox One console, and Xbox Live Basic Subscription. For the games Borderlands 2 & Borderlands The Pre Sequel, when I go to the Extras/Shift Code Menu, I get a message saving "Access...
  9. Video Games can Change Lives!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Video Games can Change Lives!: Hello, My name is Jonathan. I was Born in Colorado and have lived there my whole life, and this is the story of how I lost my PLAYER 2. Five years ago I met this girl named Caroline. She was...
  10. Video Games can Change Lives

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Video Games can Change Lives: Hello, My name is Jonathan. I was Born in Colorado and have lived there my whole life, and this is the story of how I lost my PLAYER 2. Five years ago I met this girl named Caroline. She was...