Xbox Live w/ Care Package

Discus and support Xbox Live w/ Care Package in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, I had a thought while getting a replacement controller on a warranty. I game frequently. Everyday. I've noticed over the years of being an Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by NisnroS, Sep 1, 2019.

1. NisnroS
    NisnroS Guest

Hi,

I had a thought while getting a replacement controller on a warranty. I game frequently. Everyday. I've noticed over the years of being an Xbox loyalist, that Xbox One controllers have unique problems that I don't remember with the Xbox 360 controller. With
    that being said, I work in an industry providing service for customers. As a consumer of video games and items that relate, I think it would be beneficially for Microsoft and also the Gamers to have a premium version of Xbox Live called something maybe like
    Xbox Live w/ Care Package that we can have a warranty product over our console until support is deemed over based on time of newly released console. It's a strange time for console users and PC users. I see gradually more people moving over to PC because being
    a PC gamer has more accessibility. Would it be possible to make this a thing? I think this could pave a way for gaming culture to have their hardware supported by the creator and create a better relationship with the consumer. I'm exchanging a controller and
    that's awesome that it's under warranty thankfully, but the time it takes and also the process to do so is inconvenient.

Happy Gaming,

:)

NisnroS, Sep 1, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

3. LT ALD0 R4INE Win User

What I want (not) to see in MW3

YES Objective based kill streaks (capture a flag? get a care package)

YES Reconnaissance Perk (from W@W)
  4. ShadowMonkey757 Win User

Drop Zone

i played a few matches and not really impressed, it really nothing but HQ w/ care packages falling.plus the matches are super short
  5. Rehab Grimace Win User

No scoping/quick scoping

[quote user="zdopeheathen"]

You can change care packages with hardline.

[/quote]

No you can't. You can change CPs w/ Engineer...
  6. COD 2 HALO Win User

Care Packages

I was PO when it was patched!!!
Thema:

1. Xbox Live w/ Care Package - Similar Threads - Live Care Package

2. XBox Live Gold - Added to wrong member in Family Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Live Gold - Added to wrong member in Family Account: I am new to Xbox and Microsoft (a rare person I must admit) but whilst setting up my daughters Xbox ONE S, I made a school boy error so it would seem. I set up the Family Microsoft account, i.e....
  3. What is going on with Xbox live core

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is going on with Xbox live core: Xbox live core services? Anyone else having issues 09adf080-4b77-400a-a9d6-58797d0bf90c
  4. Can't upload game captures to Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't upload game captures to Xbox live: I can't upload any game captures to xbox live, it keep glitching and saying that it did upload, but it didn't actually upload. I also can't send messages to friends. Is anyone else having these...
  5. Epic games store better than live games

in XboX Insiders
    Epic games store better than live games: Find it funny that you get better games than xbox live gold on epic games store every week without having to pay and you get to keep them‍♂️ all we get on gold are just mobile looking games that...
  6. Xbox live friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live friends: It says all of my friends are offline but i have confirmed with some of them that they are online. How do i fix this? a8d626a6-7d50-4475-9613-c22a4b18e7bf
  7. No puedo ingresar tarjeta Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    No puedo ingresar tarjeta Xbox live gold: Buenas tardes quiero presentar un problema ya que cuando quiero ingresar un codigo de xbox live en mi Xbox360 me aparece error(error al ingresar codigo introduce un codigo valido) y no tengo...
  8. Xbox one s randomly discconnecting from xbox live or wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s randomly discconnecting from xbox live or wifi: For a couple of weeks now i have been experiencing some issues regarding network connectivity. Sometimes when i am playing a game my xbox just randomly disconnects me from network, it is quite...
  9. xbox live sharing suddenly stopped functioning, also auto-pay needs less scammy update

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live sharing suddenly stopped functioning, also auto-pay needs less scammy update: so i originally have had my xbox one set up with my girlfriends xbox one (as my home xbox) and she was sharing her live subscription with me but recently has just stopped sharing live, all the...
  10. Unfair banned .. Be carefully xbox live users

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unfair banned .. Be carefully xbox live users: I have over $1000 dollars ivested in digital games on my account. Turns out some little kid you beat in an online match can rage by reporting you eventually after some suspensions you will be...