Xbox Live w/ Care Package

Discus and support Xbox Live w/ Care Package in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, I had a thought while getting a replacement controller on a warranty. I game frequently. Everyday. I've noticed over the years of being an Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by NisnroS, Sep 1, 2019.

1. NisnroS
    NisnroS Guest

Hi,

I had a thought while getting a replacement controller on a warranty. I game frequently. Everyday. I've noticed over the years of being an Xbox loyalist, that Xbox One controllers have unique problems that I don't remember with the Xbox 360 controller. With
    that being said, I work in an industry providing service for customers. As a consumer of video games and items that relate, I think it would be beneficially for Microsoft and also the Gamers to have a premium version of Xbox Live called something maybe like
    Xbox Live w/ Care Package that we can have a warranty product over our console until support is deemed over based on time of newly released console. It's a strange time for console users and PC users. I see gradually more people moving over to PC because being
    a PC gamer has more accessibility. Would it be possible to make this a thing? I think this could pave a way for gaming culture to have their hardware supported by the creator and create a better relationship with the consumer. I'm exchanging a controller and
    that's awesome that it's under warranty thankfully, but the time it takes and also the process to do so is inconvenient.

Happy Gaming,

:)

NisnroS, Sep 1, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

3. LT ALD0 R4INE Win User

What I want (not) to see in MW3

YES Objective based kill streaks (capture a flag? get a care package)

YES Reconnaissance Perk (from W@W)
  4. ShadowMonkey757 Win User

Drop Zone

i played a few matches and not really impressed, it really nothing but HQ w/ care packages falling.plus the matches are super short
  5. Rehab Grimace Win User

No scoping/quick scoping

[quote user="zdopeheathen"]

You can change care packages with hardline.

[/quote]

No you can't. You can change CPs w/ Engineer...
  6. COD 2 HALO Win User

Care Packages

I was PO when it was patched!!!
Thema:

1. Xbox Live w/ Care Package - Similar Threads - Live Care Package

2. My Xbox live code won’t work

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My Xbox live code won’t work: I bought a 3 month xbox live gold card. I did this at gamestop. I come home no the code wasnt scratched. It claims my code has already been redeemed. This is not okay. If its not fixed in a few...
  3. Despite having reached GDPR minimum age I'm still denied to access my Xbox Live account...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Despite having reached GDPR minimum age I'm still denied to access my Xbox Live account...: Hello, I've recently reached the minimum age of consent for the treatment of personal data for my country (included in the GDPR). For that reason, I asked to be removed from the Microsoft family...
  4. Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered: Xbox Live Weapons Purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered: Xbox Live Weapons Purchase: I am in need of some assistance. I have been playing COD for many years, and some how I can never get to have the really nice weapons. Even at Level 58. I am currently playing COD Modern Warfare...
  5. Xbox one Live account sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Live account sharing: My kids just got an Xbox. We got a 3 month live subscription as well. My 2 kids made their own profiles, how do they share the live subscription. Or do they both need to purchase their own?...
  6. Xbox live gold

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live gold: Ola a todos estou com dificuldade em assinar live Gold eu resgatei código mas no lugar errado em vez de ser na parte onde tem as opções de live Gold mas tenho 30 reais de crédito e na opção de...
  7. cant connect to xbox live!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant connect to xbox live!!!: xbox one s, unable to connect to xbox live. plz help 5576314f-6e00-40f8-8fa6-c8d8a13c6327
  8. How do I cancel Xbox live subscriptions

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I cancel Xbox live subscriptions: Need to cancel Xbox live subscription d5d3d698-96c4-4fc8-8e64-3913f46b8366
  9. Status Code: 80182300 Xbox 360 Live Membership Attempt

in XBoX on Consoles
    Status Code: 80182300 Xbox 360 Live Membership Attempt: [img] every time i try to pay for my membership , th is code keeps showing up . I restarted my xbox , held the button on the console for 10 seconds i dont know what wrong with it im about to get...
  10. Unfair banned .. Be carefully xbox live users

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unfair banned .. Be carefully xbox live users: I have over $1000 dollars ivested in digital games on my account. Turns out some little kid you beat in an online match can rage by reporting you eventually after some suspensions you will be...