Xbox live was already redeemed when I typed it in from the card

Discus and support Xbox live was already redeemed when I typed it in from the card in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So my Mother bought me a xbox live Gold card for 3 months at Wallmart when she gave it to me the back was not scratch as I suspected but when I got... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chase Newton, Jul 31, 2020.

1. Chase Newton
    Chase Newton Guest

So my Mother bought me a xbox live Gold card for 3 months at Wallmart when she gave it to me the back was not scratch as I suspected but when I got home to type it in the store it said it was already has been redeemed and I was confused, why is already redeemed
    but I was the only one who has seen the pin?

:)

Chase Newton, Jul 31, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Chase,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We are sorry for the issue with your code. We recommend requesting a call from support. They can assist you further by seeing when it was redeemed. Make sure to have the proof of purchase as they may need it.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----click on Contact us
    • Step 2 ----under what you having trouble with select Subscriptions & billing
    • Step 3-----under what is the issue I can't redeem a code then hit next

Step 4 ----scroll down to select request a call

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  3. Xioay Win User

Already used code

I recently bought a xbox gift card from walmart and when i went to redeem it it had said it was already redeem which makes no sense when it was freshly put on the rack please help asap thx
  4. HomegrownSilky Win User

Xbox live promo for gift card

Pre-paid cards are ususally not acceptable for these type of promotions. What you did is redeem a code but the offer is only good for purchasing live. You made the purchase (of the code) at an earlier time from some other retailer and when you redeem the
    code it is not counted as a purchase. Sorry.
  5. INSOLENT JIM Win User

redeem code not loading

I can't redeem any codes! I work hard for my money. I purchased an Xbox One, bought a card for a 3 month Xbox Live Gold Membership, & $15 card. None of the codes work when typed in. I tried the error code into their error code search & nothing worked!
  6. oSparkyyyy Win User

I never got the $15 Xbox gift card code it promised me when I signed up for gold

Yes. I bought a Xbox live gold card from Walgreens. When I redeemed it I clicked on the ad that was advertising the $15 gift card if I signed up today. When I clicked on it there was a redeem code option. I clicked redeem code and redeemed it. After I did
    that a message popped up saying that I would receive the code for the $15 gift card within a month, and it's been almost 2 months and I never got it.
Thema:

1. Xbox live was already redeemed when I typed it in from the card - Similar Threads - live was already

2. Xbox Live Code already Activated but not on my Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Code already Activated but not on my Account: Purchased Xbox live Gold gift card at Walmart. Tried to redeem it several days later. Scratched off the grey cover to reveal the code. Entered code and it said code already redeemed. Checked every...
  3. i have an Xbox live code that came with my Xbox and it says its already been redeemed.

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have an Xbox live code that came with my Xbox and it says its already been redeemed.: it came with my Xbox and i dont know what to do. 03cf7f8a-b84b-4579-85fe-c7e320c86937
  4. Code Xbox live dejà utilisé -[Translation - Xbox live code already used]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Code Xbox live dejà utilisé -[Translation - Xbox live code already used]: Bonjour, J'ai acheté un code Xbox Live aujourd'hui car mon abonnement se terminait également aujourd'hui. Malheureusement j'ai renté le code avant la fin de celui-ci mais je n'ai plus le Xbox...
  5. Xbox Live Code Already Expired

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Code Already Expired: Hello. I recently purchased an Xbox Live Bundle from Best Buy. Within the bundle, it came with 1 month free pass fro Xbox Live Gold, 1 month free pass to Xbox Game Pass, and the new Star Wars...
  6. Linking XBOX 360 account with an XBOX Live account which already exists

in XBoX on Consoles
    Linking XBOX 360 account with an XBOX Live account which already exists: I already have an XBOX Live account because it's needed when it comes to XBOX One. I also have an XBOX 360 console and there I have an offline account. I'd like to link the XBOX 360 account with...
  7. Says my Xbox live needs to be renewed but I’ve been charged and it’s been renewed already

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Says my Xbox live needs to be renewed but I’ve been charged and it’s been renewed already: I was playing earlier just fine and now it says my game pass needs to be renewed but i was already Charger for it 79b99a3f-bd59-4279-a761-16a1adf971ce
  8. Xbox Live Gold got converted to Game Pass Ultimate but status is Pending and I already charged

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold got converted to Game Pass Ultimate but status is Pending and I already charged: Hi, Yesterday, I decided to change my Xbox Live gold subscription to annual from monthly which I did. Now, there was a $1 promo for Game Pass Ultimate so I added that to the cart since I'm...
  9. XBOX LIVE GIFT CARD ALREADY USED

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX LIVE GIFT CARD ALREADY USED: Hi, I just bought an xbox live gift card of 50 euros from a seller on g2a. The store tells me that the code was already used and the seller says that I need to show him the exact date when the...
  10. Bought 2 years of Xbox Live Gold from Nokeys.com and both say they have been redeemed already

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought 2 years of Xbox Live Gold from Nokeys.com and both say they have been redeemed already: So contacted support and they are saying I must have sold them or redeemed them already.... Am so angry right now!!! They say they need a screenshot of when its redeemed But Xbox chat is not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bought a xbox card and it says already been redeemed