Xbox live woes

Discus and support Xbox live woes in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I haven't been able to get on xbox live since at least Friday. I just got home from a weekend away from home and I still can't access live. I read... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ChikinSangwich, Mar 16, 2014.

1. Xbox live woes

I haven't been able to get on xbox live since at least Friday. I just got home from a weekend away from home and I still can't access live. I read the bulletin and it states that services are out to members who let their subscription lapse. My subscription
    is good until May of this year. Why am I affected by this problem and why have I been affected for days? Are there any steps that I can take to fix this?

:)

ChikinSangwich, Mar 16, 2014
  2. DJ GRANT2013
    DJ GRANT2013 Guest
    posting here because the other forum is not working

my xbox live account got hacked i got it back went to play on ghost and it sed i wos banded iv dun nothing rong will u help me gamertag

DJ GRANT2013, Mar 16, 2014
  3. Valters6LV
    Valters6LV Guest
    Can't download Fable 3 Code 80153016

Hello all, Can somone help me.? Yes a wos trying to download Fable3, Yes a em gold member. Also a wos trying to clear Cache and delete market file,and restarted my xbox, but the code still pop up.

Valters6LV, Mar 16, 2014
  4. BkLiveWire
    BkLiveWire Guest

Xbox live woes

What exactly are you seeing when you try to connect to Xbox LIVE?

BkLiveWire, Mar 17, 2014
  5. The Wee Bear Win User

Well its official

You is Woe, ah say, you is Woe!
  6. Galactic Geek Win User

Well its official

That's it! Innovation via MS is officially dead! Woe is me! Woe is me!
  7. BkLiveWire Win User

Xbox live woes

What exactly are you seeing when you try to connect to Xbox LIVE?
  8. ILOVEBAY0n37T4 Win User

Xbox lives Advertisment woes

Yet another complaint about the adverts on Live and quite frankly I am getting bored of them.

-

I don't get some people. They are happy to pay for a Cable/Satellite subscription where the channels have commercials but the second Live puts up commercials all hell breaks loose.

-

If you don't like them ignore them like you do on TV.

-

I have seen a couple of good commercials on Live. The Lynx/Axe Clean Your Balls advert had me in hysterics.
  9. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Xbox lives Advertisment woes

Yes you can remove them simply block the microsoft ad server via your router settings and you wont see them
Thema:

Xbox live woes

1. Xbox live woes - Similar Threads - live woes

2. Forcing 12 month xbox live to 4 month game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forcing 12 month xbox live to 4 month game pass ultimate: How do override th converting my 12 month live pass to 4 month game pass ultimate when I go to redeem code.? a5e033fb-7413-4484-b9b1-2d18a7651a5c
  3. Xbox live on xbox 360 s fixed!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live on xbox 360 s fixed!: I just got an xbox360 s with a year subscription to xbox live my internet and everything else is connected but xbox live isn't! can someone please help I feel really dumb my friend on Nintendo...
  4. I live in Alabama U.S and streaming problem

in XboX Insiders
    I live in Alabama U.S and streaming problem: I have all the necessary requirements for the streaming but it says I'm not in the right region. I live in Alabama and dont see what I'm doing wrong submitted by /u/Scott_Pilgrimage [link]...
  5. Xbox Live "User Interaction is required for Authentication" errors on Windows 10 Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live "User Interaction is required for Authentication" errors on Windows 10 Xbox...: [IMG] Okay so lately I've been getting these issues with any xbox live connectivity on Windows 10 since the latest updates that came out to "Xbox Live Identity Provider" "Xbox Beta App" "Xbox...
  6. Games purchased during Xbox Live subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games purchased during Xbox Live subscription: Hi, Can someone please let me know what happens with games purchased whilst Xbox Live subscription was active but then that subscription play them but just don't get multiplayer? Also as a free...
  7. : Problemas com Status do Live -[Translation - Problems with Live Status]

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Problemas com Status do Live -[Translation - Problems with Live Status]: : Problemas com Status do Live -[Translation - Problems with Live Status] I have the exact same issue on my Xbox 360. My nephew also has it on his, but we can play games online and talk on parties...
  8. I can’t play on live

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t play on live: bought gold subscription and cant use it [Mod removed- inappropriate] Have tried rebooting game, rebooting console, removing account, none have worked bd2f3672-a741-4350-b5fd-699b4fa5c70c
  9. Jogar Fortnite sem precisar de live gold !!![Translation-Play Fortnite without needing live...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Jogar Fortnite sem precisar de live gold !!![Translation-Play Fortnite without needing live...: Jogar Fortnite sem precisar de live gold !!! Ola Pessoal do suport do xbox, venho reclamar sobre o jogo Fortnite !! Nao so eu como todos os players de Fortnite do Xbox, queremos jogar o jogo sem...
  10. live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    live gold: Boa tarde. Gostaria de saber , posso baixar jogo xbox one live gold , sem ter um xbox one vinculado? Comprei o console e nao chegou ainda. Fiz a Assinatura do ultimate , pensando que pudesse obter...