Xbox live woes

Discus and support Xbox live woes in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I haven't been able to get on xbox live since at least Friday. I just got home from a weekend away from home and I still can't access live. I read... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ChikinSangwich, Mar 16, 2014.

1. Xbox live woes

I haven't been able to get on xbox live since at least Friday. I just got home from a weekend away from home and I still can't access live. I read the bulletin and it states that services are out to members who let their subscription lapse. My subscription
    is good until May of this year. Why am I affected by this problem and why have I been affected for days? Are there any steps that I can take to fix this?

:)

ChikinSangwich, Mar 16, 2014
  2. DJ GRANT2013
    DJ GRANT2013 Guest
    posting here because the other forum is not working

my xbox live account got hacked i got it back went to play on ghost and it sed i wos banded iv dun nothing rong will u help me gamertag

DJ GRANT2013, Mar 16, 2014
  3. Valters6LV
    Valters6LV Guest
    Can't download Fable 3 Code 80153016

Hello all, Can somone help me.? Yes a wos trying to download Fable3, Yes a em gold member. Also a wos trying to clear Cache and delete market file,and restarted my xbox, but the code still pop up.

Valters6LV, Mar 16, 2014
  4. BkLiveWire
    BkLiveWire Guest

Xbox live woes

What exactly are you seeing when you try to connect to Xbox LIVE?

BkLiveWire, Mar 17, 2014
  5. The Wee Bear Win User

Well its official

You is Woe, ah say, you is Woe!
  6. Galactic Geek Win User

Well its official

That's it! Innovation via MS is officially dead! Woe is me! Woe is me!
  7. BkLiveWire Win User

Xbox live woes

What exactly are you seeing when you try to connect to Xbox LIVE?
  8. ILOVEBAY0n37T4 Win User

Xbox lives Advertisment woes

Yet another complaint about the adverts on Live and quite frankly I am getting bored of them.

-

I don't get some people. They are happy to pay for a Cable/Satellite subscription where the channels have commercials but the second Live puts up commercials all hell breaks loose.

-

If you don't like them ignore them like you do on TV.

-

I have seen a couple of good commercials on Live. The Lynx/Axe Clean Your Balls advert had me in hysterics.
  9. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Xbox lives Advertisment woes

Yes you can remove them simply block the microsoft ad server via your router settings and you wont see them
Thema:

Xbox live woes

1. Xbox live woes - Similar Threads - live woes

2. Xbox Live Gold Tenure

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Gold Tenure: Hello, i'm Andrew. My question is, if I was to cancel my xbox live gold membership, would my tenure restart? I know that it will, but if I later renew it, will it go back to what it was before I...
  3. Xbox Live Countries

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Countries: Is microsoft planing on launching xbox live in rest of the unsupported countries? It's kinda depressing, they announced the new xbox while there is still no live support in some countries....
  4. Xbox live

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live: I am just about to pay for xbox live via an online agent. does any one know if this site CDKEYS.COM is good to use as the offer seems too good ab3f8d5e-7885-402a-944d-a6ceb751e27f
  5. Game clip uploaded to Xbox live

in XboX Insiders
    Game clip uploaded to Xbox live: Maybe I'm just tripping but has this always been a thing? Every time I record a clip this pops up a few minutes later to let me know it's been uploaded and I find it annoying. Is there any way to...
  6. I cannot use my Xbox Rewards for subscription 12 months live.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot use my Xbox Rewards for subscription 12 months live.: Hello, back in April , I just purchased using my Bing points a 12 month Xbox Live Gold membership I actually bought a couple of them. When I entered them in I was able to get the first one but not...
  7. Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold: Hi. I have a problem. I can't activate code Xbox Live Gold. Me write "Contact support Microsoft" and below "Failed to process your payment". If someone something knows let write. Thanks....
  8. Living in a bandwidth desert. ANd downloading files via non-Xbox Devces

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Living in a bandwidth desert. ANd downloading files via non-Xbox Devces: Living in a bandwidth desert. ANd downloading files via non-Xbox Devces Thank you By post that, For Games the Latence of the Networks is more important with the Download/upload speed...
  9. Xbox live connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live connection: Xbox live keep disconnecting and connecting to the internet every few seconds. I have already reset my router and console, and reset the mac address on Xbox. Help please!...
  10. Downloading profile on xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading profile on xbox live: Getting a message saying my profile did not download completely? Download it again at xbox live. How do I do that? 9b8e3789-95d0-43ee-a6f1-e2a83e2b55d0