Xbox live wont connect

Discus and support Xbox live wont connect in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Xbox live wont connect Hey Jack thanks for keeping us in the loop! We have had this issue before and what has worked in the past is looking into Port... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by JackChristensen1, Dec 23, 2018.

1. Xbox live wont connect

Xbox live wont connect
    Hey Jack thanks for keeping us in the loop!

We have had this issue before and what has worked in the past is looking into
    Port Forwarding
    . Unfortunately we are limited to the help we can provide with this step but what we can do is show you our

Network ports used by Xbox Live on Xbox One page
    and direct you to reach out to the ISP since they have way more information on the matter. Give it a shot and let us know of any changes!

:)

JackChristensen1, Dec 23, 2018
Thema:

Xbox live wont connect

1. Xbox live wont connect - Similar Threads - live wont connect

2. Xbox live wont connect

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox live wont connect: Xbox live wont connect Not sure why I was removed from the other thread since my issue was exactly the same. Was the issue resolved for the person? We bought and Xbox 1x. We know have the Xbox 1x...
  3. Xbox One Console Wont Connect To Xbox Live Gold Subscription & Online Games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One Console Wont Connect To Xbox Live Gold Subscription & Online Games: Hi there. Hope someone can help. Got onto Xbox One console and tried to log into online game Fortnite. Will not connect to any online games and get screen message “Get Gold Subscription”. Not...
  4. Able to get on YouTube with no hesitation but it wont officially connect me to Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Able to get on YouTube with no hesitation but it wont officially connect me to Xbox live: Im Able to get on YouTube with no hesitation on my xbox one but it wont officially connect me to Xbox live even though im connected to the same wifi and i have gold...
  5. My account t wont connect to xbox live on xbox 360 backwards compatible games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My account t wont connect to xbox live on xbox 360 backwards compatible games.: So when i load up an xbox 360 game on my xbox one x and try to sign into my xbox profile it will say "sorry, this profile can't connect to xbox live on this console. To fix it, download it again."...
  6. Xbox Live wont let me connect to the Multiplayer part of Forza 7

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live wont let me connect to the Multiplayer part of Forza 7: Hello Guys, so i got myself hands on Forza Motorsport 7 and everything except the Multiplayer is working. I can download skins, watch other guys gameclips all of that. Only the Multiplayer is not...
  7. No Dashboard and wont connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Dashboard and wont connect to Xbox Live: Xbox One starts up green screen takes about 3-5 minutes to load then the dashboard is blank. It says connect to xbox live however wont connect. The network connection test comes back good though....
  8. My new router wont connect to my Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    My new router wont connect to my Xbox Live: My new windstream router wont connect to my xbox live. I have went though all the suggestions to try and get it to connect and it wont. It will connect to my old router I have but not my xbox....
  9. Xbox Wont Connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wont Connect to xbox live: I cant connect my xbox to xbox live. No apps work, netflix doesnt work, games dont work. I tried testing network connection and it says "All is good" when i try to test multiplayer connection it...
  10. Cant do anything wont connect me to live or nothing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant do anything wont connect me to live or nothing: just have a blank screen wont let me go online or anything help!!!!! b9b514a6-5e2a-4c08-ada1-46f4e6934adc