Xbox live won’t connect

Discus and support Xbox live won’t connect in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently had a years worth of gold expire to which i renewed yesterday for 3 months and now my xbox 360 will not connect to wifi despite every other... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by connor311, Oct 6, 2019.

1. connor311
    connor311 Guest

Xbox live won’t connect

I recently had a years worth of gold expire to which i renewed yesterday for 3 months and now my xbox 360 will not connect to wifi despite every other device connecting including an Xbox One and all of the phones in the house i have tried every suggestion
    including resetting factory defaults and nothing has changed it started acting up the day after i had activated the card

:)

connor311, Oct 6, 2019
  2. xbox360italy Win User

Can't connect to LIVE since the 10/16 update?

3. xbox360italy Win User

Xbox Updated Itself Dashboard Changed Xbox Live Not Connecting

4. Miss Ermine Win User

Comcast user connection problems

5. Boom B00M Boom Win User

cannot connect my console i have tried every thing i do not know what next to do.

6. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Xbox 360 achievements not showing up

While in the game bring up the 360 guide & see if you’re connected to LIVE. The emulator for the 360 games sometimes won’t connect for a weird reason. There should be an option to “connect to Xbox Live”. Try that out, I know it has happened to me on occasion.
Thema:

Xbox live won’t connect

1. Xbox live won’t connect - Similar Threads - live won’t connect

2. My Xbox live code won’t work

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My Xbox live code won’t work: I bought a 3 month xbox live gold card. I did this at gamestop. I come home no the code wasnt scratched. It claims my code has already been redeemed. This is not okay. If its not fixed in a few...
  3. Xbox live won’t work with gameshare

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live won’t work with gameshare: so my friend allow me to use his live in order for us to play but last week it stop giving me live, i though it was a glitch but it still happing what do i do 7ac5336c-752e-4dd4-a9a2-582cadcf2211
  4. Xbox live and internet is connected but Xbox live won’t connect to my games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live and internet is connected but Xbox live won’t connect to my games: So i recently just bought an Xbox one x and im having some troubles getting my xbox live to function properly . Its connected to my xbox but whenever i try to play online its saying that my wifi...
  5. Creating an Xbox Live account won’t work without having an Xbox Live account (Xbox 360)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Creating an Xbox Live account won’t work without having an Xbox Live account (Xbox 360): I use a wifi that requires using a code to access, and to access that I need to go onto something that can access the web. It turns out that you need an Xbox live account to access the web. This...
  6. Returned Xbox 1s, Microsoft fixed it, now my gold live membership won’t show up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Returned Xbox 1s, Microsoft fixed it, now my gold live membership won’t show up: We had to return my xbox one s due to a power supply issue or something. Microsoft returned the machine after repairing it, but now we cant recver our xbox gold live membership which is paid for...
  7. Xbox won’t connect to live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won’t connect to live: [img] xbox wont connect to live 82fad210-726e-490d-88df-931deb958aff
  8. Xbox One connecting to internet and Xbox live, but won’t stream or connect to game servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One connecting to internet and Xbox live, but won’t stream or connect to game servers: Whenever I try to stream content or connect to a game’s servers, it says it loses connection, yet I’m connected to the internet and connected to Xbox live. I checked my network status on the Xbox,...
  9. Won’t let me sign into my xbox live account on my xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Won’t let me sign into my xbox live account on my xbox one: it wont let me sign into my xbox live account on my xbox because when i try to sign in it asks for my password,i put it in and loads for a bit then just does nothing and just asks me to sign in...
  10. Xbox live card won’t accept

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live card won’t accept: I have just bought a 3 month Xbox live gold card and it is not accepting onto my account. 82cd47d8-42c0-4011-bef9-91cf66cc2519