XBox Live won't sign in on MCPE

Discus and support XBox Live won't sign in on MCPE in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I'd like to ask help from the community. I've had this problem for about 3 years now, and any thing that I've tried hasn't worked. Basically,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by icelikesmc, Aug 1, 2020.

1. icelikesmc
    icelikesmc Guest

Hello, I'd like to ask help from the community. I've had this problem for about 3 years now, and any thing that I've tried hasn't worked.

Basically, it started when Minecraft first had Xbox Live. I had troubles signing in and creating my account. After a few months, that issue got fixed and I was able to play normally again. But then, during 2018, I started to see changes
    in my game. The featured servers would no longer load for me, and then soon followed the realms. There was a point that I couldn't even join any servers anymore. I searched far and wide for answers but none of them were helpful.

Scouting through YouTube, I did find one answer and it was that I should try using a VPN. Now, I had paid Minecraft downloaded so this really didn't make sense. Eitherway, it worked but I had to sacrifice the latency just to be able to play.

It's been two years now, and it's only getting worse. I still can't login to xbox live without a vpn, and sometimes even with a vpn, the servers won't load. I've gone to reddit and twitter already, I've tried port forwarding. Nothing works.

If any of you reading this can help me, please do. I just wanna play Minecraft servers again.

[...] The attatched screen shots are what the game has given me so far.
    XBox Live won't sign in on MCPE [​IMG]

:)

icelikesmc, Aug 1, 2020
  2. ARandomPersonZZ Win User

Error connecting to Realms

I am so mad. Microsoft, why can i sign in on Skype, Xbox App, xbox.com

But yet i cant on mcpe, how does that work?
  3. Mister Cizl Win User

I cannot Sign in on Xbox Live on MCPE

Hey Guys! Are you getting any specific error messages or codes when it fails to sign in? Additionally, you may want to post

here
    for additional support. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  4. VolutedMoney95 Win User

I cannot Sign in on Xbox Live on MCPE

Same thing happened to me. Are you using IOS too?
  5. Kelemvor79 Win User

MCPE SIGN UP

Solution 1: Check your order history

With your Microsoft account signed in, click this link and check if the game is there.

Solution 2: Check the system requirements for the game

Click here for a checklist that can aid you in determining whether your Windows 10 device is game-ready.

Solution 3: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Visit this page and follow the prompts on your screen.

Solution 4: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Check out this link and perform the steps provided.

Solution 5: Check your device for Windows software and driver updates

To check for the latest updates for your Windows 10-based device, refer to this page for the steps.

Solution 6: Uninstall and reinstall the game

###p
  6. ShaneHepburn Win User

Xbox Live on MCPE

Здравствуйте, хочу обратится к вам с проблемой при входе в Xbox Live в MCPE на моем мобильной устройстве, при входе в Xbox Live, мне пишет что произошла ошибка хотя мой Email и Пароль верны, очень надеюсь что смогу решить эту проблему, заранее Спасибо
    Привет ЮсифХзаде,

Спасибо за размещение на форумах Xbox, я бы посоветовал вам сбросить пароль, перейдя на

https://account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx

Спасибо

Шейн

-----

[Mod Translation -Hi Yusfkhzadeh,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums, I would advise you to reset your password by going to

Https://account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx

Thank you

Shane]

[​IMG]
Thema:

1. XBox Live won't sign in on MCPE - Similar Threads - Live won't sign

2. Xbox live won't let me sign in

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox live won't let me sign in: I'm on PC and I tried to sign in to Minecraft Windows 10 edition but it says "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox live". See attached screenshot. [img] d633905f-4022-405f-a249-eeb4acb3669f
  3. Xbox Console Companion won't let me sign in since Xbox Live went down

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion won't let me sign in since Xbox Live went down: Hello. Ever since Xbox Live went down the first time this month, My Xbox Console Companion App (Windows 10) will not let me sign in. Instead, it will show a black box with the Xbox Logo and a...
  4. My Xbox is connected to the internet but it won't sign me into Live

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox is connected to the internet but it won't sign me into Live: It says "It doesn't look like you're connected to the interet. Check your connection again" but I have and everything is normal. I restarted the console as well. 0x800704cf Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  5. Won't let me sign into live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Won't let me sign into live: Whenever I sign try to sign into live, it tells me I need to add security, which I do go through that whole process,but then I get this, and that link don't work [img]...
  6. Xbox 360 and Backwards Compatible won't sign into Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 and Backwards Compatible won't sign into Live: I'm trying to play a game and the system won't connect to live. I'll start a game up, have to manually sign it (which takes FOREVER to finally do) then it won't connect to Live. I've hard reset...
  7. Why do i have2 sign in every time i use my live account? And why won't xbox recognise my ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do i have2 sign in every time i use my live account? And why won't xbox recognise my ...: Since last week xbox requires me to sign into my account with email and then password every timei use my xbox live acount - yet it then refuses to recognise my valid password (which works when i...
  8. Xbox One Live won't allow me to sign back in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Live won't allow me to sign back in.: About two days ago I was watching Youtube videos on XBO live and suddenly it spontaneously kicked me off line. I've tried multiple times since to sign back in but it just won't let me, it just...
  9. My avatar won't sign into Xbox live. I have an Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    My avatar won't sign into Xbox live. I have an Xbox 360: Help.. my avatar won't connect to Xbox live 745ed34f-e557-4419-b2ad-43d71bbc51ea
  10. Won't sign into live account or download new profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Won't sign into live account or download new profile: Hi There I need some help desperately. I've been holding on the phone for Microsoft customer care but I never get through to a consultant. I am trying to download netflix onto my Xbox 360 but it...