Xbox live wont transfer over from Xbox one to Xbox 360

Discus and support Xbox live wont transfer over from Xbox one to Xbox 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I purchased a full year of Xbox live on my Xbox one for my account, but it won't transfer over to my Xbox 360. My account is linked on both... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Frosty5280, Mar 29, 2015.

1. Frosty5280
    Frosty5280 Guest

Hello, I purchased a full year of Xbox live on my Xbox one for my account, but it won't transfer over to my Xbox 360. My account is linked on both consoles, so I should be able to have Xbox live for both consoles for only MY account. I can tell my account
    is linked on both because I have the same friends and everything on both consoles, Please help.

Sincerely,

:)

Frosty5280, Mar 29, 2015
  2. Transferring profile over to Xbox one

Do I have to transfer my Xbox 360 xbox live profile over to Xbox one or can I start a new Xbox live profile on Xbox one?

xBMHSxxRELOADx, Mar 29, 2015
  3. slippy1888
    slippy1888 Guest
    GTA Online Dilemma. Advice please.

From what I have read, you and Andy will still be able to play on the 360, it just wont update on the xbox one after you do the transfer, ie if you level up on the 360 it wont carry over, hope this helps

slippy1888, Mar 29, 2015
  4. Xbox live wont transfer over from Xbox one to Xbox 360

Hey there, it doesn't look like your account has synced up yet as your gamertag is silver on the forums, if you purchased the subscprtion on the Xbox 360, I would suggest deleting the profile from the console (profile only), clear the system cache, restart
    the console and re-download the profile.

If it shows up on the 360, sign-in to the Xbox One and see if it's all synced, if not, delete and download your profile on the Xbox One as well. You can also make sure your subscription is current and on the account by signing-in here:
    commerce.microsoft.com

Delete and re-download profile:
    support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete

Clear system cache:
    support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache

DigitalAssassin, Mar 29, 2015
  5. slippy1888 Win User

GTA Online Dilemma. Advice please.

From what I have read, you and Andy will still be able to play on the 360, it just wont update on the xbox one after you do the transfer, ie if you level up on the 360 it wont carry over, hope this helps
  6. HassanB Win User

Downloading a Halo 4 armor skin from my friends console ?

Hello,

Sorry, this is not possible to do. The use of the license transfer system in this way is not prohibited. A license transfer cannot be used to transfer one piece of content from one console to another. It transfers all licenses from one Xbox 360 to another Xbox
    360, not from one Xbox LIVE account to another Xbox LIVE account.
  7. DigitalAssassin Win User

Hey there, it doesn't look like your account has synced up yet as your gamertag is silver on the forums, if you purchased the subscprtion on the Xbox 360, I would suggest deleting the profile from the console (profile only), clear the system cache, restart
    the console and re-download the profile.

If it shows up on the 360, sign-in to the Xbox One and see if it's all synced, if not, delete and download your profile on the Xbox One as well. You can also make sure your subscription is current and on the account by signing-in here:
    commerce.microsoft.com

Delete and re-download profile:
    support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete

Clear system cache:
    support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache
  8. XB92AI Win User

Transferring games and DLC from the 360 to the One.

Hi, you will need to repurchase any games that you had on Xbox 360 and want to use on Xbox One. This includes retail games, digital copies of retail games and Xbox LIVE Arcade Games, as well as all DLC. Nothing transfers over the consoles.

On games like Call of Duty and Battlefield, I do believe that your stats transfer over from Xbox 360 to Xbox One.

Hope this helps.
  9. xo ArchAngel ox Win User

Preorder Bonus is Missing in Digital Download Version

Nothing transfers over if you go sony to xbox or xbox to sony. They have to be xbox 360 to xbox one and ps3 to ps4 to have any items from Diablo 3 such as the wings to transfer over.
Thema:

1. Xbox live wont transfer over from Xbox one to Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - live wont transfer

2. Wont let me renew xbox live gold or redeem code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wont let me renew xbox live gold or redeem code: Is any one else having trouble purchasing xbox live gold or renewing a code for it? I've tried to renew a code all night and it keeps saying "check your account, the payment option on an existing...
  3. Xbox Gameshare wont share xbox live gold but will share games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Gameshare wont share xbox live gold but will share games: Hi so I've had this problem for about a year now and I've finally decided to try fix it. The problem being is that me and my friend are game sharing so his account is my home xbox account and mine...
  4. New Xbox One S and when i transfer all my games over, It wont let me play live on my new...

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox One S and when i transfer all my games over, It wont let me play live on my new...: I just bought a new Xbox one S. I have an older xbox one but it has been running so poorly i bought a One S to hold me over until the new one comes out. I have both xboxes hooked up, I have signed...
  5. my son to upgrade ultimate game pass- I cancelled it and now xbox live wont work

in XBoX on Consoles
    my son to upgrade ultimate game pass- I cancelled it and now xbox live wont work: Hi, My son wanted to have Ultimate, I said yes without realising it was £10,99 a month after first month. Ive cancelled the Ulitamte part but now Live Gold has stopped (although I pay this every...
  6. : Has any one figured out why my motorola router wont allow me to connect to xbox live?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Has any one figured out why my motorola router wont allow me to connect to xbox live?: : Has any one figured out why my motorola router wont allow me to connect to xbox live? Ive noticed one other thread where the user FrozenRange1989 describes not being able to connect to...
  7. My code for xbox live gold card wont work

in XBoX Accessibility
    My code for xbox live gold card wont work: Help me please my xbox live gold membership code isn't working and I've done it multiple times and checked like 20 times and its still saying that it's not valid a66d6aec-f58d-4bf7-bb83-71b521fe068f
  8. Wont let me buy xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wont let me buy xbox live gold: I got an 100$ gift card for xbox and wanted to extend my xbox live gold with it, but when i clicked the extend button with 12 months of gold, it just says,"Oops. This offer isn't available"...
  9. Xbox Live minecraft wont work

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live minecraft wont work: Basically the Xbox Live Minecraft on Windows 10 Microsoft Store is saying "Install on my devices." When I click on it it shows nothing I have tried everything so can i have some help?...
  10. XBox 360 wont connect to Live. been down for 2 days.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox 360 wont connect to Live. been down for 2 days.: I use it mostly for watching Hulu or movies, kids use it for Minecraft. The connection test runs fine until Live test then fails. My bill is paid so not sure what is going on....