Xbox live won’t work with gameshare

Discus and support Xbox live won’t work with gameshare in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so my friend allow me to use his live in order for us to play but last week it stop giving me live, i though it was a glitch but it still happing what... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Acesilver105, Sep 23, 2019.

1. Acesilver105
    Acesilver105 Guest

so my friend allow me to use his live in order for us to play but last week it stop giving me live, i though it was a glitch but it still happing what do i do

:)

Acesilver105, Sep 23, 2019
  2. Acesilver105 Win User

Thx you once again, we try everything to but still didnt pull it off, we tried remove and adding and he have noone execpt me on his account, so we have no idea
  3. dracz91 Win User

Thx you once again, we try everything to but still didnt pull it off, we tried remove and adding and he have noone execpt me on his account, so we have no idea
    I am having the same issue! Started on Monday. I thought it was just a day thing. but still the same issue. Tried resetting the gameshare but no luck.

Any idea on how to get this fixed?
  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Acesilver

Thank you for taking the time to reply to this thread.

As long as your buddy has an Xbox Live Gold subscription on the account that he is sharing with you, you should be able to play multiplayer games online.

It could be possible that he as well has another account that is set-up as his Home Xbox and that is how he is receiving Gold benefits.

It would be worth re-setting the Home Xbox on your console, if possible [you do need certain information to access ones account], and also have them verify the status of their subscription by checking out the

Services and subscription
    page online.

Go ahead and give this a try and if you can confirm the information as well, we should be able to identify what the source of all this is.
  5. Acesilver105 Win User

Thank you but would that still work on my problem because am still able to use his games but cant join partys nor play online its keep asking me for gold
  6. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there Acesilver105,

Sorry to hear you are running into this problem, please take a look and make sure that the Home console is still setup on your console, it is possible that he may have switched the home console somewhere else so it is not allowing you to access Live anymore.

Go ahead and take a look at the following support page for help setting up the Home console.

Give this a try and let us know if it has helped.
Thema:

1. Xbox live won’t work with gameshare - Similar Threads - live won’t gameshare

2. My Xbox live code won’t work

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My Xbox live code won’t work: I bought a 3 month xbox live gold card. I did this at gamestop. I come home no the code wasnt scratched. It claims my code has already been redeemed. This is not okay. If its not fixed in a few...
  3. Xbox live won’t connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live won’t connect: I recently had a years worth of gold expire to which i renewed yesterday for 3 months and now my xbox 360 will not connect to wifi despite every other device connecting including an Xbox One and...
  4. Xbox live and internet is connected but Xbox live won’t connect to my games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live and internet is connected but Xbox live won’t connect to my games: So i recently just bought an Xbox one x and im having some troubles getting my xbox live to function properly . Its connected to my xbox but whenever i try to play online its saying that my wifi...
  5. Creating an Xbox Live account won’t work without having an Xbox Live account (Xbox 360)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Creating an Xbox Live account won’t work without having an Xbox Live account (Xbox 360): I use a wifi that requires using a code to access, and to access that I need to go onto something that can access the web. It turns out that you need an Xbox live account to access the web. This...
  6. Returned Xbox 1s, Microsoft fixed it, now my gold live membership won’t show up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Returned Xbox 1s, Microsoft fixed it, now my gold live membership won’t show up: We had to return my xbox one s due to a power supply issue or something. Microsoft returned the machine after repairing it, but now we cant recver our xbox gold live membership which is paid for...
  7. Xbox won’t connect to live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won’t connect to live: [img] xbox wont connect to live 82fad210-726e-490d-88df-931deb958aff
  8. Xbox One connecting to internet and Xbox live, but won’t stream or connect to game servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One connecting to internet and Xbox live, but won’t stream or connect to game servers: Whenever I try to stream content or connect to a game’s servers, it says it loses connection, yet I’m connected to the internet and connected to Xbox live. I checked my network status on the Xbox,...
  9. Won’t let me sign into my xbox live account on my xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Won’t let me sign into my xbox live account on my xbox one: it wont let me sign into my xbox live account on my xbox because when i try to sign in it asks for my password,i put it in and loads for a bit then just does nothing and just asks me to sign in...
  10. Xbox live card won’t accept

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live card won’t accept: I have just bought a 3 month Xbox live gold card and it is not accepting onto my account. 82cd47d8-42c0-4011-bef9-91cf66cc2519